Pass Cisco CCNA Wireless Certification Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Real Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As Seen in the Real Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Free CCNA Wireless Exam Questions & CCNA Wireless Dumps
Pass Your CCNA Wireless Certification Exams Fast. All Top CCNA Wireless Exam Questions Are Covered.
Real CCNA Wireless Certification Questions are uploaded by Real Users which provide CCNA Wireless Practice Tests Solutions.
All CCNA Wireless Dumps and CCNA Wireless Training Courses Help candidates to study and pass the CCNA Wireless Exams hassle-free!
200-355 Exam - CCNA Wireless Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals
CCNA Wireless Certification Facts
The Cisco Wireless technology is widely used across the world, and having knowledge of it will open the door to multiple opportunities. The candidate can earn the certification in this sphere to amplify the competence in basic Cisco Wireless technologies, such as Cisco Wireless Lan configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and support the performance of Wireless networks.
The students have to earn CCENT, CCNA Routing and Switching, or any CCIE certification to have an opportunity to obtain the Cisco CCNA Wireless credential.
CCNA Wireless is an associate-level certificate that can bring you the following job positions with the salary of $63,000-$133,000:
- Network Engineer
- Wireless Engineer
- Wireless Network Engineer
After obtaining this Cisco certification, one can get the following benefits:
- He/she will be visible to the employers looking for the Cisco Wireless skills.
- He/she will be able to optimize the performance of the wireless technology of the organization.
- He/she will earn a globally renowned certificate from Cisco, which is very well valued.
With these amazing benefits, no wonder the CCNA Wireless certification is popular among the professionals.
The 200-355 WIFUND exam consists of 60-70 questions and lasts 90 minutes. It is available in English and Japanese. This certification test verifies the candidate's knowledge of 802.11 technology essentials and Radio Frequency (RF) alongside installing, configuring, controlling, and troubleshooting tasks required to support enterprise wireless networks and small medium business. The recommended experience level is 2 years.
- Understanding of basics of wireless networks, including topologies and RF principles
- Understanding of the Cisco Unified Wireless systems and practicing Mobility Express
- Controller and Network Controller
- Knowing the configuration of wireless client assortment tools and practicing Cisco Aironet
- Knowing and configuring safety characteristics in the wireless system
- Managing the maintenance and troubleshooting of networks specifically wireless
The candidate can register for the exam through Pearson VUE.