Hot LPI Certifications
All LPI Exams
|Exam010-150||Exam NameEntry Level Linux Essentials Certificate of Achievement|
|Exam010-160||Exam NameLinux Essentials Certificate Exam, version 1.6|
|Exam101-400||Exam NameLPI Level 1 Exam 101, Junior Level Linux Certification, Part 1 of 2|
|Exam101-500||Exam NameLPIC-1 Exam 101|
|Exam102-400||Exam NameLPI Level 1 Exam 102, Junior Level Linux Certification, Part 2 of 2|
|Exam102-500||Exam NameLPI Level 1|
|Exam201-450||Exam NameLPIC-2 Exam 201|
|Exam202-450||Exam NameLPIC-2 Exam 202|
|Exam300-100||Exam NameLPIC-3 Exam 300: Mixed Environments|
|Exam304-200||Exam NameLPIC-3 Virtualization & High Availability|
|Exam701-100||Exam NameLPIC-OT Exam 701: DevOps Tools Engineer|
LPI Certification Practice Test Questions, LPI Certification Exam Dumps
Study & pass your next exam with confidence when you prepare with ETE files from PrepAway. LPI certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are all you need to pass fast. LPI certification practice test questions and answers and exam dumps are the only reliable and turst worthy solution.
With Linux Professional Institute or LPI, open source use is promoted by providing support to those who hope to pursue a career that revolves around such services. When even big companies, including Google and Facebook, are running on Linux, it is undoubtedly true that this product is a frontrunner when it comes to open source. If you want to advance your open source career, then gaining LPI certification is a wise step to take.
- Online open source events and webinars: LPI hosts online events that inform you about the latest open source communities and advancements as well as showcase their projects online. When it comes to webinars, these are always informative and provide useful open source career tips. Apart from being held online, they are also recorded and posted on the LPI YouTube channel afterward if you miss the live session.
- Certifications: LPI-certifications provide more than validation of skills but also equip you with important and current open source related knowledge to boost your confidence. The company offers various options for professionals with different levels of expertise, starting from the Linux Essentials certificate and proceeding to top-tier LPIC-3 and Open Technology accreditations.
- Study and exam resources: LPI provides self-learning materials such as books, videos, practice tests, and exam prep content, to help you get ready for the exams. If you are more of a team learner, LPI also allows you to search for an approved training partner.
Why to Get Certified by LPI
LPI is a non-profit organization, that is considered to be the global standard for certification in open-source. In fact, it is the first and biggest provider of such certificates in the field. Currently, there are more than 200,000 candidates who attained their accreditations in over 180 countries.
One of the most important reasons to join this community is that there is a great job market available for LPI-certified professionals simply because there are not enough Linux experts worldwide. Having such advantage moves you one step closer to a stronger open source career. You are more likely to be hired by potential employers if they see that you have got a current certificate from a credible body like LPI. So, getting LPI-certified is definitely a career booster.
Certifications From LPI
Some of the certificates offered by LPI are more demanded by candidates and thus are worth extra attention. These are as follows:
- LPIC-1:This certification is widely recognized among open source specialists and is the most fundamental one in the multi-level Linux Professional path. With this certificate, you can verify your skills needed to effectively handle maintenance tasks on the command line, configure and utilize Linux as well as networking. To obtain version 5.0 of this accreditation, one has to pass the exams 101-500 and 102-500. Each of these tests is 90 minutes long and consists of 60 questions that are presented in multiple-choice and fill-in-the-blank formats. Once achieved, LPIC-1 is valid for 5 years.
- LPIC-2:This is the next certification you can opt for in the multi-level Linux Professional program. If you want to enhance your skills in administering mixed networks, then this option is for you! For the version 4.5, you need to pass the exams 201-450 and 202-450. As a prerequisite, you need to have a valid LPIC-1 certificate. To obtain LPIC-2, the applicant must demonstrate advanced system administration abilities, skills in working with Linux kernel, handling basic network services, such as DHCP, DNS, SSH, Web servers, supervise assistants, and system security.
- LPIC-3 Enterprise Mixed Environment: After obtaining LPIC-2, you can go for LPIC-3. This one is for enterprise-level professionals and is the highest level of Linux certification at this track. To get accredited, you need to pass the LPIC-3 Exam 300: Mixed Environment (300-100), which is a 90-minute test with 60 multiple-choice and fill-in-the-blank questions. This exam is available in English and Japanese in VUE test centers.
- LPIC-3 Enterprise Security: With this LIPC-3 certification, your skills in utilizing Linux systems with attention to security will be validated. You must have an effective LPIC-2 certificate to meet the eligibility requirement and need to pass the LPIC-3 Exam 303: Security (303-200). This test can also be taken in either English or Japanese. Once obtained, this LPIC-3 accreditation is valid for 5 years.
- LPIC-3 Enterprise Virtualization and High Availability: This certificate verifies your skills in virtualization and high availability with regards to managing Linux systems enterprise-wide. You need to pass the LPIC-3 Exam 304: Virtualization (304-200) after obtaining LPIC-2. This test is available in English and Japanese through VUE test centers and consists of 60 questions of multiple-choice and fill in the blank types. The current version of this exam is 2.0.
Learning Materials From LPI
LPI supports candidates at their path to becoming certified by providing detailed and comprehensive study resources. These are some of the options you can find when preparing for Linux Essentials or LPIC-1 tests.
- Linux Essentials (Version 1.6) LPI-Learning Materials: This free learning material covers all the topics one has to be aware of to succeed in the exam and build significant career. These include the overview of the Linux community, the basics of command line, Linux OS, and security. It also involves guided exercises and explorational tasks with answers, as well as a summary to help you digest the content per section.
- LPIC-1 Exam 101 (Version 5.0) LPI-Learning Materials: With this pack of learning resources from the vendor itself, you will learn more about system architecture, Linux installation, GNU, Unix, and Linux File systems, among the rest.
- LPIC-1 Exam 102 (Version 5.0) LPI-Learning Materials: There are six sections covered in this material with multiple lessons, detailed examples, and guided and explorational exercises. After completing them, you can cross-check your answers with those provided by LPI. Topics covered include Shells and Shell scripting, basics of networking, security, administrative tasks, system services, desktops, and user interfaces.
There is a lot of demand for open source professionals, so being LPI-certified will surely enhance your employability. Moreover, with top courses offered by this organization and detailed guides with exercises, you will improve your skill set and get ready for the tests hassle-free. Pick the appropriate certification according to your level of expertise, pass the required exams, and get new job opportunities as well as improved salary prospects.
Latest LPI certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers are uploaded by real users, however study guide and training courses are prepared by our trainers. So when you use these reosurces you get the full access to LPI certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers, study guide and training courses.