Pass Cisco UCCEIS 500-450 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
500-450 Premium ETE File
- Premium File 95 Questions & Answers. Last Update: Mar 25, 2023
- Latest Questions
- 100% Accurate Answers
- Fast Exam Updates
Last Week Results!
|Download Free 500-450 Exam Questions|
Size: 506.06 KB
Cisco UCCEIS 500-450 Practice Test Questions and Answers, Cisco UCCEIS 500-450 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Cisco UCCEIS 500-450 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the 500-450 Implementing and Supporting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCEIS) practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
Implementing and Supporting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCEIS) 600-460 exam has been renumbered recently and now sounds as 500-450 exam. It is an IT standard certification exam that aids the candidates to demonstrate their knowledge of deploying and installing the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise solutions. The aspiring candidates who want to open up new career opportunities in the IT sector can go for 500-450 exam. Furthermore, it can make your path to get your desired job by getting the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Specialist certification.
Who Is Cisco 500-450 Exam Intended For?
This exam is designed for the candidates who are responsible for installing & deploying Cisco Unified CCE solutions. So, on the final test day, you need to have the skills like installing, configuring, setting up, and troubleshooting the Cisco Unified CCE solution. It assesses your readiness for becoming the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Specialist certified as it is compulsory to have a deep knowledge of the field before taking the 500-450 exam.
What Is The Cisco 500-450 Exam?
As stated above, this exam is also called Implementing and Supporting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise. You will come across 65-75 questions in the test that you have to attempt within 75 minutes. Like other Cisco exams, the questions are in the form of multiple-choice, drag and drop and fill in the blank. It's worth remarking that to register for the exam, you have to pay $300. However, this price varies from one country to another and you can check it on the Cisco website. The exam is conducted by Pearson VUE, and you can take it online or at the nearest test center.
What Are The Topics Covered In The Exam?
The candidate can learn about the Cisco Unified CCE solution by mastering the concepts of the following domains which will allow you to write the test with ease and get the prestigious Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Specialist certification. A complete list of topics can be found on the official exam page, which includes:
- Define the fault-tolerant characteristics of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise solution, Cisco Unified Intelligence Center, Cisco Finesse, and Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal (14%).
- Describe the Call Flow Scripting Process in Cisco Unified CVP and Cisco Unified ICM for Cisco Contact Center Enterprise solution (18%).
- Describe the installation process for ICM components of Cisco Unified CVP, Cisco Finesse, Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise solution, and Cisco Unified IC. (21%)
- Identify Cisco Unified CVP, ICM, and Cisco Finesse (11%).
- Understanding Cisco Unified CCE Agent Supervision considerations and issues (20%).
- Recognizing Cisco Unified CCE tools, Cisco Unified CVP, Cisco Unified ICM, Cisco Unified IC, and Finesse tools (16%).
Training Courses Recommended For The Exam Preparation
Now that you are familiar with the 500-450 exam outline in detail, you realize that thorough preparation is necessary. Thus, you can enroll in the following training courses from the official vendor. It will help you get the right guidance from Cisco experts and become eligible to take the Cisco 500-450 test.
Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 1 (AUCCE1) 2.0 by Cisco
It is a 5-day instructor-led course that is for the engineers or customers who want to get involved with support of the UCCE solution deployed in the CVP environment. Moreover, it covers the requirements, tools, and resources need to perform the changes, moves, and routines add to the inbound and outbound environment. So, the candidates who are interested in doing the level 1-2 support of the solution should do this training program for preparing for Cisco 500-450 exam that includes the following topics:
- Identifying the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution
- Configuring and scripting a basic UCCE CVP deployment
- Creating and testing a basic ICM script using microapps
- Generating basic reports utilizing Cisco Unified IC
- Identifying how to deploy the CVP VXML component in the UCCE solution
- Performing the ICM configuration tasks mandatory to support basic agent functionality
- Classifying the basic operations and components of the Unified CCE solution
This course covers the 7 modules that will aid you in preparing well for the actual exam. On the official webpage of this Cisco course, you can deeply get information about each topic, possible delivery formats, and its schedule.
Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2 (AUCCE2) 2.0 by Cisco
This course is also 5 days long and further discusses the understanding of the requirements and resources needed for the complex adds and changes that occur in the UCCE environment. It is a high-level training that is designed for the advanced administrators who are responsible for the level 2-3 support of the solution. So, it gives you a deeper exposure to the tools and technical operational requirements used to ensure the functionality.
When you complete this course, you will be able to demonstrate the overall skills tested on the Cisco 500-450 exam, including:
- Advanced proficiency with the change, add, move of the ACD/PBX environment of UCCE
- Effective use of the system tools to troubleshoot and track a call within a call flow
- Proficiency with a move, add, change of the IVR environment of UCCE counting MicroApp and VXML solution scripting.
Book Recommended For 500-450 Exam Preparation
Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal: Building Unified Contact Centers (Networking Technology: IP Communications) by Rue Green
This book is a wonderful guide that helps the candidates to learn about deploying Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal IVRs in the contact center-specific environment alongside deployment best practices, detailed insights for designing CVP's architecture and its components. After reading this edition, you get to know about CVP-based unified solutions, minimizing configuration errors, and reducing downtime while implementing the solutions. It also highlights the importance of choosing the right deployment model and implementing the detailed call flows for VRU and comprehensive deployment models. This book is available on Amazon in the Kindle and Paperback versions, so you can buy it to prepare for the Cisco 500-450 exam independently.
Now you realize that without preparation, it’s hard to ace the Cisco 500-450 exam. However, you can take help from the training courses and books mentioned above or other reliable third-party resources to prepare well for the final test. It is important to go deep into the concepts of the topics to learn about them. Pass this Cisco exam by getting good grades as it will open a door full of opportunities and will allow you to obtain the Cisco Unified Contact Center Specialist certification.
Cisco UCCEIS 500-450 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass 500-450 Implementing and Supporting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCEIS) certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.
IT Certification Tutorials
- Best Paying IT Certifications in 2018
- 5 Cloud Certifications to Become a Certified Specialist in 2019
- What Are the Best Business Analysis Tools That Can Help Professionals Perform Their Tasks?
- Going to Become a Certified Cybersecurity Professional? (ISC)2 Can Offer to Make You an Interesting Offer
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 03 - Scrum Aspects
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Resource Management
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 3 - Transform Menu
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage
- IIBA CBAP - Part 3 Introduction
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Opportunities
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 3: Processing Part 6
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Designing; Planning; and Prototyping a GCP Network
- SPLK-1003 Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin - Splunk Post Installation Activities : Knowledge Objects Part 5