Pass Isaca CISM Certification Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Real Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As Seen in the Real Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Free CISM Exam Questions & CISM Dumps
Pass Your CISM Certification Exams Fast. All Top CISM Exam Questions Are Covered.
Real CISM Certification Questions are uploaded by Real Users which provide CISM Practice Tests Solutions.
All CISM Dumps and CISM Training Courses Help candidates to study and pass the CISM Exams hassle-free!
CISM Exam - Certified Information Security Manager
CISM Certification Facts
ISACA is an international professional association focused on IT management. It offers the CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) certification that is one of the globally accepted certificates and is on a rising demand at present. It is now considered to be an advanced degree worldwide and the highest paying credential.
The certification is mainly intended for IT consultants and information security managers who support the information management. All the government agencies and enterprises expect the CISM certification from the IT professionals they hire, it is also essential for career development and ongoing education. CISM refers to career advancement and higher earning potential.
- Verified experience of at least five years in InfoSec
- InfoSec Management experience of minimum three years in at least three CISM content areas
- Experience should either be taken within 5 years from the passing date of the CISM exam or at most before 10 years of the application date
- Annually it requires a minimum of 20 contact hours of CPE
How to get the CISM certification?
- Pass the CISM exam and meet all the CISM certification criteria within 5 years after the qualification test, otherwise the obtained marks will be canceled.
- The individual should agree to a Code of Professional Ethics, which includes regulations regarding the way to guide personal and professional conduct.
- One should remain updated with the current proficiency and knowledge, as well as comply with the policy of CISM CPE.
- Once the student gets eligible by meeting up all CISM criteria, he/she must complete their application at ISACA.
The CISM exam is a computer-based test, which is conducted online. There are 200 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) in the test. To qualify the CISM exam, one should get a minimum score of 450 marks.
The CISM exam topics:
- Information security management
- Information security incident management
- Information security program development and management
- Information risk management and compliance