Pass Cisco CCIE Collaboration Certification Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Real Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As Seen in the Real Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
350-801 Premium Bundle
- Premium File 128 Questions & Answers. Last update: Feb 19, 2021
- Study Guide 1435 Pages
350-801 Premium Bundle
- Premium File 128 Questions & Answers
Last update: Feb 19, 2021
- Study Guide 1435 Pages
350-801 Exam - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
|Download Free 350-801 Exam Questions|
Size: 830.11 KB
Size: 247.64 KB
Cisco CCIE Collaboration Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers, Cisco CCIE Collaboration Certification Exam Dumps
All Cisco CCIE Collaboration certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are prepared by industry experts. Cisco CCIE Collaboration certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide and training courses help candidates to study and pass hassle-free!
The candidates who earn the Cisco Collaboration certification validate their skills in managing and installing complex collaboration solutions.
Cisco doesn’t have any formal prerequisites for those who want to obtain the CCIE Collaboration certificate. Still, the vendor recommends that they should have from five to seven years of experience in technology and solution design. Also, it would be highly helpful to know how to deploy, operate, and optimize collaboration technologies and manage related ones.
CCIE Collaboration can be obtained in two steps. The first step means that one should pass CLCOR 350-801 exam. This is the qualifying test that checks the applicant’s ability to implement and operate Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies. All the questions should be answered within a duration of 120 minutes.
The second step includes acing the CCIE Collaboration v3.0 lab exam. This is an 8-hour hands-on test that assesses the candidates’ skills in managing the end-to-end collaboration infrastructure lifecycle. Therefore, individuals have to demonstrate that they know how to design and deploy collaboration systems, as well as perform optimizing and operating tasks.
Topics Tested in CCIE Collaboration Exams
What you should know about the exam topics before taking the actual exam? The core exam 350-801 is focused on the six main domains that are as follows:
- Describing, implementing, and identifying Call Control systems and processes together with Mobile and Remote Access
- The basics of QoS
- Configuring different Collaboration apps such as Cisco Unity Connection mailbox, MWI, SIP integration, or call handlers, as well as deploying Cisco Jabber on premises
- Describing the key elements related to design and infrastructure
- Identifying, configuring, and troubleshooting collaboration codecs, protocols, and endpoints
- Configuring and troubleshooting media resources and Cisco IOS XE gateway such as ISDN PRI/BRI and MGCP solutions
When it comes to the lab exam, its syllabus is more advanced. Like 350-801, it also emphasizes on the topics such as QoS and call control as well as endpoints and media resources, etc. But, the outline is extended with the concepts related to APIs, dial plan, edge services, user management, and others.
Training Resources for CCIE Collaboration
Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR) v1.0
This is the official course delivered by Cisco for the candidates who want to obtain the CCIE Collaboration certification. It helps them prepare for advanced-level roles where they will need to demonstrate that they understand how to implement and work with Cisco Collaboration solutions. The course can be delivered in three formats. First, the exam-takers can opt for instructor-led training that lasts for 5 days and it is held in the classroom. The applicants enrolled will benefit from hands-on lab practice. Also, they will have 3 more days for self-study.
The second option is virtual instructor-led course. The candidates will attend web-based classes for 5 days during which they will gain theoretical and hands-on experience. In this case, they will also have 3 days to go through the self-paced material. The third variant is to try the e-learning. It takes 8 days to complete, during which individuals will have access to different materials, challenges, and practice sessions.
This course mostly targets network administrators and engineers, as well as system engineers. Also, at the end of the training, the applicants will have the following knowledge:
- They will learn how to troubleshoot and integrate Cisco Unified Communications Manager by using LDAP to ensure user authentication and synchronization
- The candidates will become experts in implementing provisioning features of this solution
- They will learn how to troubleshoot and configure collaboration endpoints
This course also offers the candidates 64 credits which they can use for recertification.
CCNP and CCIE Collaboration Core CLCOR 350-801 Official Cert (by Jason Ball)
This is one of the best selling guides from Cisco that allows candidates prepare for both CCNP and CCIE Collaboration in one go. Apart from assisting exam-takers in mastering the topics dedicated to these certifications, the book also assesses one’s knowledge with effective chapter-opening quizzes. Finally, it helps them review the most important concepts and be prepared for any tasks included in the tests.
The applicants can choose to buy the eBook version. It includes the same information as the printed one with an only difference. The digital edition also provides the readers with access to Pearson Test Prep practice exams. Still, irrespective of the option they choose, the candidates will be given the following types of learning resources:
- A verified routine for test preparation that helps individuals to pass the certification exam
- Quizzes that help to understand if one already knows the respective type of information. Therefore, these exercises will be valuable when organizing study schedule so as to know how much time to allocate for each theme
- Key Topic tables at the end of each chapter. Thus, the exam-takers will know which are the most important concepts that they need to keep in mind
- Sample questions that help the candidates get used to the exam’s structure
- Videos that include mentoring information from the guide’s author
- Interactive online flashcards that will help the candidates navigate through each chapter’s Key Terms
- A preparation kit at the end of each chapter that guides the students through the resources and tools available so that they can craft their test-taking strategy
- Suggestions for study plan and templates that help to organize study time
CCIE Collaboration Quick Reference
This guide was written by Akhil Behl and it is available on Amazon in Kindle format. It offers detailed explanations of the topics tested in the CCIE Collaboration v1.0 exam and highlights the most important concepts that the candidates should keep in mind. This book is filled with verified facts that allow the exam-takers to get all the information they need at a glance and focus on the study areas that they should improve. It also includes techniques that help the applicants with memory retention.
The topics covered in this guide include the following:
- Standards and protocols for telephony
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager infrastructure
- Cisco Collaboration infrastructure
- Cisco IOS UC apps and features
- QoS and Security related to Cisco Collaboration solutions
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unified IM and Presence
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
With the above-mentioned training options, every candidate will have the chance to succeed in the CCIE exams on the first try. The expert-level CCIE Collaboration certification is a valuable tool for those aiming to climb the career ladder and develop further as solutions architects, technical consulting engineers, or collaboration engineers, to name a few roles. Prepare for the two required tests thoroughly, and this new achievement at the professional track will bring lots of benefits in the future.
CCIE Collaboration certification practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE files format by real users. Study and pass Cisco CCIE Collaboration certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are the best available resource to help students pass at the first attempt.