Pass Cisco CCIE Security Certification Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Cisco CCIE Security Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers, Cisco CCIE Security Certification Exam Dumps
All Cisco CCIE Security certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are prepared by industry experts. Cisco CCIE Security certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide and training courses help candidates to study and pass hassle-free!
If you have a passion for security, the Cisco CCIE Security certification is the right key to the lock. There is an ever-evolving demand for experienced professionals in this field in the IT world, so the career path is going to be smooth.
Intended Candidates for CCIE Security and Prerequisites
The Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Security (CCIE Security) certification is intended for those individuals who are able to perform and sustain complex solutions for network security using industry best practices. Generally, this accreditation has no strict prerequisites, which means that any other certificates and courses are not compulsory. However, it is recommended to have between 5 to 7 years of working experience before attempting the exams.
CCIE Security benefits you with the knowledge in creating secure networks end to end and requires you to only pass two exams. The first is 350-701 written test and the second is a practical exam. Due to the fact that the certificate has established itself as a benchmark in the industry, it requires one to maintain the mastery of current technological advancements. That is why professionals will have to recertify after 36 months. To help you complete this process easily, Cisco also offers the scheme of earning credit points through a continuing education program.
The Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies exam coded 350-701 is one of the well-recognized certification tests in the field of security as it focuses on the most basic and key concepts. Therefore, it will surely help professionals achieve greater heights in their careers. The exam lasts for two hours and is appearing in English as well as Japanese.
The second step is a hands-on lab exam called CCIE Security v6.0. It is conducted for eight hours in a single day. It assesses one’s skills in working with solutions for network security, including their planning, operating, design, optimization, and more.
The CCIE Security certificate itself confirms one’s capacity in both executing core technologies about security and performing advanced-level operations. Thus, the topics covered in 350-701 exam are the security of networks, content, cloud, endpoint protection as well as detection, secure access for network, and visibility in addition to enforcement.
When it comes to the objectives of the lab exam, one should be knowledgeable about advanced threat protection, access control, information exchange, and identity management. Also, an understanding of the concepts like infrastructure security, secure connectivity and segmentation, and intrusion prevention along with perimeter security is needed.
Study Guide for CCIE Security Certificate
The official guide for the CCIE Security available at Cisco Press, which also delves into the CCNP Security certificate is written by Omar Santos. Its content targets the core 350-701 exam and includes valuable information for preparation, including intensive topic coverage and practice tests. The tests are designed to offer assessment, review, as well as practice so that the reader, who is the candidate for the CCIE Security certificate can be wholly prepared.
The book is organized with a routine for step-by-step learning, which uses proven techniques. Each chapter begins with quizzes that enable you to figure out how long you wish to dwell in every section. There is also the listing of topics, which makes referencing an easy thing to do. To get as well in the guide are preparation tasks targeting test preparation at the tail end of every chapter. This is included because of the need for candidates to drill and ground themselves with respect to key concepts that they come across.
Apart from covering every topic, mocks ensure you master the objectives of the exam while using testing software. Here is more of what to find when using this material:
- Over 1 hour of mentoring from the book’s author through video;
- The final chapter dwells on preparation and guides exam candidates on tools in addition to resources that they can utilize to develop their review strategies as well as test-taking tactics;
- Suggestions in addition to templates to help you plan your revision while at the same time organizing and optimizing your study time.
Training Course to Prepare for the CCIE Security Certification Exam 350-701
The ‘Implementing & Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies’ course guides in preparation for the CCIE Security certificate. It is also applicable for senior-level professionals. This training is about absolute mastery of technologies and skills needed in the execution of core Cisco security solutions. Captured are issues about advanced protection against cyber-attacks and threats.
Individuals enrolled in the course will be diving into the topics and will gain extensive experience because of the practical exercises involved. They involve the deployment of NGF (Next-Generation Firewall) and Cisco ASA (Adaptive Security Appliance) Firewall; configuration of mail policies, access control policies; 802.1X authentication; and others.
The options to follow the course include e-Learning, digital instructor-led sessions, and instructor-guided classroom learning. Except for e-Learning which takes eight days, the other options run for five days but still offer extra materials to use during self-study. Besides comprehension and skills in respect to the core technologies concerning security, candidates who pass through the course will be awarded 64 credits for Continuing Education (CE) that will be helpful during recertification.
Completion of training extends to you the skills on the implementation and operation of core technologies regarding security. Therefore, those expected to sign up for the CCIE Security course include network administrators, network managers, security engineers, systems engineers, network designers, consulting systems engineers, and more. Before applying, take note of the following prerequisites:
- Abilities similar to what is learned in the CCNA course;
- Awareness concerning Ethernet as well as TCP/IP networking;
- Knowledge regarding Cisco IOS networking and Windows OS;
- Familiarity with concepts associated with the basics of networking security.
The CCIE Security certificate is key in qualifying for expert-level roles in security. Whether you wish to get a job as a consulting engineer, security engineer, solutions architect, and more, this certification is what will make you grounded in the realm. Enroll in the above course and use study guides and other materials to prepare well for both required tests. This will fortify your skills and career many times and ensure professional recognition.
CCIE Security certification practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE files format by real users. Study and pass Cisco CCIE Security certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are the best available resource to help students pass at the first attempt.
Comments * The most recent comment are at the top
IT Certification Tutorials
- Best Paying IT Certifications in 2018
- 5 Cloud Certifications to Become a Certified Specialist in 2019
- What Are the Best Business Analysis Tools That Can Help Professionals Perform Their Tasks?
- Going to Become a Certified Cybersecurity Professional? (ISC)2 Can Offer to Make You an Interesting Offer
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 03 - Scrum Aspects
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Resource Management
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 3 - Transform Menu
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage
- IIBA CBAP - Part 3 Introduction
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Opportunities
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 3: Processing Part 6
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Designing; Planning; and Prototyping a GCP Network
- SPLK-1003 Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin - Splunk Post Installation Activities : Knowledge Objects Part 5
From my personal experience, earning this cert is a great accomplishment, i was promoted thnx to it!! be ready to pass 350-701 exam and a lab exam, focus more on the recent technologies rather than on hardware. learn about cloud security, authentication, VPN and the like... i tried these dumps when prepping for my exam and found them helpful, all the required objectives are covered, so recommend you to use them too.