Pass Microsoft MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development Certification Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Microsoft MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers, Microsoft MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development Certification Exam Dumps
All Microsoft MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are prepared by industry experts. Microsoft MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide and training courses help candidates to study and pass hassle-free!
Showcase the commendable and best-of-pack on-premises and cloud-based databases development skills to the world with the MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development certification. Offered by Microsoft, this qualification has been known to have created a skilled workforce that is capable to address current and real-time scenarios and innovating viable solutions.
The MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development certificate is one of the most tried and tested ways to have a hold over some exceptional and high-end skills in building and implementing database solutions that are established worldwide. The skills imparted through this certification allow a candidate to become a doyen of creating database files, data types, ensuring data integrity, managing transactions, and optimizing index functions. Certificate holders are considered ideal candidates for key job roles such as Database Administrators, Database Developers, Database Architects, and many other pivotal profiles.
The kind of skills and expertise that the MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development certification caters to database specialists stationed in the mid-career position. Entry-level database specialists having basic database understanding can also aim higher with this certification. In all, specialists like SQL Server database administrators, system engineers, and developers are the ideal candidates for such a qualification.
Officially, there are no obligatory prerequisites for the MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development. However, it is wise that the interested candidates should be equipped with basic yet vital database skills, should have earned an MTA certification, and must have worked in the industry for at least two years. These things are proof that the candidate is aware of the fundamentals of SQL 2016, which in return, makes the certification journey a lot easier.
Just like any other certification, candidates aiming at the MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development need to pass two exams, known as:
- 70-761: Querying Data with Transact-SQL;
- 70-762: Developing SQL Databases.
Both these tests follow the general MCSA format, which is explained below:
- Exam Duration: 120 minutes per test.
- Question Details: Both the exams consist of nearly 40-60 exam questions that are based on formats like multiple-choice, drag-and-drop, case studies, active screen, etc.
- Scoring Details: The total exam is 1000 marks and candidates have to secure 700/1000 grades in each test to earn the pass status.
- Validity: There is no expiry date for both the exam scores. However, the current test versions will expire on January 31, 2021, says the vendor’s website.
- Language: Presently, the exams are available only in the English language and can be conducted in a testing center or as an online proctoring delivery mode.
- Price: The exam fee for each validation is $165, which is non-refundable.
Test Domain Facts
With the help of diligently designed exam domains, both the exams try to put the deepest understanding in the test-taker over SQL 2016 Server under strict verification. Test 70-761, particularly, sheds light on skills related to Transact-SQL such as managing data with it, programming databases, and querying data with its advanced components. The second exam that a candidate will face is the Microsoft 70-762. This exam is all about four domains which can be stated as the following:
- Design & deploy DB objects;
- Manage database concurrency;
- Implement programmability objects;
- Optimize database objects and SQL infrastructure.
Via all these topics, 70-762 aims to validate applicant’s skills such as creating database files, data types & and tables, planning, creating & and optimizing indexes, and data integrity.
Exam Preparation Journey and Reliable Resources
Passing the exams and attaining the associated certification is one thing that is assured for a promising career to any database specialist. However, acing these two is not as easy as it seems as both the tests are tough and require professional and verified assistance. Here are some trustworthy resources that one might bank upon while pursuing the MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development certification:
- Resource 1 - Instructor-led Training Courses
Microsoft, the vendor, knows what all it takes to pass both the exams for the MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development. Hence, it offers professional and expert-led training courses for both the tests. Joining these training options helps a candidate to have a better, clear, and verified understanding of exam domains as the learning comes directly from the industry experts. Thus, you are free to enroll in:
- Course 20761-C: Querying Data with Transact-SQL
This is a 5-days instructor-led training, designed especially for the Microsoft 70-761 exam. Available in English, this prep option demonstrates a basic Transact-SQL understanding of applicants. Luckily, this training demands zero prerequisites and can be taken by anyone who has basic Microsoft Windows and relational database working knowledge.
- Training 20762-C: Developing SQL Databases
The next training course that an MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development aspirant can aim for is course 20762-C: Developing SQL Databases that is dedicated to 70-762. It is also a five-day program delivered by an experienced instructor. By the end of this training program, enrolled candidates will be able to design, explain designs & implement tables, and handle data integrity, and other related jobs. To reap maximum benefits from this training, it is important to possess some basic understanding of Transact-SQL and relational databases.
- Course 20761-C: Querying Data with Transact-SQL
- Resource 2 - MCSA SQL Server 2016 Database Development Exam Ref 2-Pack by Itzik Ben-Gan, Louis Davidson, and Stacia Varga
Exam Ref for 70-761 and 70-762 is the ideal guide to refer to. Found on the Microsoft Press Store, this book is known to provide validated guidance during your test prep. It extensively covers all the objectives addressed by the two tests and makes candidates ready to solve exam questions easily.
The MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development certification is suitable for those candidates who would like to become database developers that can handle data queries by making use of Transact-SQL and are able to create different SQL databases. To achieve such validation, applicants must first clear two exams, 70-761 & 70-762 by code. As each of these tests addresses a certain scope of tech skills, it’s advised for candidates to attend the official training courses and read the related guide found on the Microsoft Press Store. By doing so, candidates will easily get equipped with a solid knowledge of SQL and gain their certificates.
MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development certification practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE files format by real users. Study and pass Microsoft MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are the best available resource to help students pass at the first attempt.
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top Career Opportunities for Financial Certified Professionals
- Top Project Management Certifications to Improve Your CV
- Top 10 Computer Job Titles That Will Rule the Future
- Discontinuation of ITIL v3 in 2022 And New Technological Era
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 04 - Meetings in Scrum Part 3
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python Part 3
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Risk Management Part 3
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management Part 3
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 2 - Getting Multiple files
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage Part 3
- IIBA CBAP - Tasks of Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Product and Product Catalog Part 2
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation Part 3
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 4: Analysis
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Designing; Planning; and Prototyping a GCP Network Part 3