Pass Microsoft DevOps AZ-400 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
AZ-400 Premium Bundle
- Premium File 411 Questions & Answers. Last update: Apr 01, 2023
- Training Course 27 Lectures
- Study Guide 784 Pages
Last Week Results!
|Download Free AZ-400 Exam Questions|
Size: 3.03 MB
Size: 3 MB
Size: 1.8 MB
Size: 1.62 MB
Size: 1.91 MB
Size: 1.74 MB
Size: 1.99 MB
Size: 1.32 MB
Size: 1.42 MB
Size: 817.36 KB
Size: 803.43 KB
Size: 397.94 KB
Microsoft DevOps AZ-400 Practice Test Questions and Answers, Microsoft DevOps AZ-400 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Microsoft DevOps AZ-400 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the AZ-400 Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
Within the last few years, there has been a significant change in conventional software development, and DevOps is one of these changes. The organizations have begun to realize that DevOps is a viable methodology as far as software development is concerned. That is why the Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert certification validates the knowledge and skills required to function in this domain. To earn this Microsoft credential, an individual must pass the Microsoft AZ-400 exam as a part of the requirements. Therefore, we will talk about this test in more detail.
Microsoft AZ-400: Prerequisites
The candidates have two options of prerequisites to fulfill before they can go for the Microsoft AZ 400 exam. The first option requires that you first earn the Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certificate. As for the second one, you should obtain Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate. After meeting either of these prerequisites, you can proceed with this certification path.
Microsoft AZ-400: Potential candidates
This expert-level badge is aimed at the professionals working with technologies, processes, and people to constantly deliver on business value. They have the roles of designing and implementing business strategies for infrastructure, collaboration, source control, code, compliance, security, testing, continuous integration, monitoring, delivery, and feedback. They are also conversant with Azure development and administration. It is recommended that they become the experts in a minimum of one of these domains before taking the certification exam.
Microsoft AZ-400: Exam details
First and foremost, you need to know that the AZ-400 test is available in various languages, including English, Korean, Japanese, and Chinese (Simplified) and costs $165. However, the price depends on the country where the exam is proctored. You will have to deal with more than 40 questions within 150 minutes. The questions will be of different types and you need to get 700 or more points to pass this certification exam.
Microsoft AZ-400: Skills measured
To ensure your success in the Microsoft AZ-400 exam, you must develop competence in the skill areas that will be evaluated during the delivery of the test. According to Microsoft, it measures different skills that include the following:
- Develop an instrumentation strategy;
- Design a compliance and security plan;
- Develop a SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) strategy;
- Manage source control;
- Outline and implement continuous integration and continuous delivery as well as release a management strategy;
- Facilitate collaboration and communication;
- Implement continuous integration.
You can find the details of these skills and the associated percentage on the certification exam webpage.
Microsoft AZ-400: Preparation steps
If you fulfill the requirements for taking the exam, the next step is to commence your preparation in earnest. Therefore, to succeed, we recommend that you follow the steps listed below. Thus, you will get adequately prepared for your Microsoft AZ-400. Please consider making the following steps your heaven-sent plan:
- Visit the certification webpage to explore the details of the test;
- Find a reliable study guide that covers the content of the exam domains. You can also use periodicals and other books that contain information about the content;
- Use Microsoft documentations. You can find the links to these on the Microsoft Learning platform;
- Take a training course. You can go for an instructor-led option or choose a self-study learning path;
- Spend time going through Azure whitepapers. They will help not only you with your performance but also with skills;
- Take practice tests and exam dumps.
Books for preparation
To pass the exam, the candidate must be proficient in Azure development and administration. Therefore, our suggested reading list assumes that the candidate already has the required background in this area.
- ‘Implementing Azure DevOps Solutions: Learn about Azure DevOps Services to successfully apply DevOps strategies’ by Henry Been and Mike van der Gaag
According to Amazon users, this is a complete guide that will help you become a successful Azure DevOps engineer. The authors are real experts in the subject matter and they explain how to use the Microsoft Azure cloud platform - including both the basics and more advanced techniques through analysis of case studies. You will learn how to create your own Azure DevOps organization and implement the most DevOps practices. This will help you to better understand the exam objectives and review the most important concepts. Using books and study guides for your preparation is a great option to follow, as it’s an effective way to summarize the knowledge for AZ-400 exam, and learn the details that you won’t find anywhere else. For everyone, this give is available on Amazon in Kindle and Paperback formats.
- ‘AZ-400: Microsoft Azure Dev0ps Solutions: 300+ Exam Practice Questions with Detail Explanation and Reference Links’ by Analytiq Tech
The authors of Analytiq Tech state that their product is the best way to prepare for the Microsoft Azure certification exam. The book covers the exam blueprint and offers you to study and train more than 300 scenario-based questions with thorough explanations. An ongoing support, feedback, and cell phone access - all make this resource the ultimate preparation resource for the AZ-400 exam. The learning environment is fully adapted to the real pass conditions. The time allowed to take the test is the same as for the real exam. You will always work with the actual material because the test questions are updated according to the primary source. This guide can be found on the Amazon website in Kindle and Paperback copy.
Training courses for preparation
Though the above-listed books permit you to prepare independently, Microsoft offers to enroll in various training courses like these ones:
- Course AZ-400T00-A: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps solutions This paid course covers all the AZ-400 exam objectives, and consists of 20 modules. Each of these modules includes lectures and labs that broaden your theoretical knowledge and deepen your hands-on skills. Following the exam objectives with an instructor for 5 days, you will focus on the areas you should improve. In all, during such a course, the candidate will improve knowledge of DevOps processes and practices for an enterprise. Every study day you get the most valuable test-related information that prepares you to pass AZ-400 exam on the first try.
- Self-paced online training on Microsoft Learn—a handy free way to prepare for the AZ-400 exam as it is focused on all the necessary topics, such as how to develop an instrumentation strategy and SRE strategy, manage source control, and facilitate communication and collaboration. Like any of Microsoft's official courses, this is a convenient self-paced preparation option that will help students see their progress and bring out any knowledge gaps. Eventually, with motivation and diligence, the candidate will reach the required level and pass the exam effortlessly.
In summary, Microsoft AZ-400 is not one of the easy exams, as it’s of the expert-level and earns you the Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert certification. However, keep in mind that for admission to the AZ-400 exam you must already be an expert either in Azure Administration or development as well as have a clear understanding and knowledge of Azure and cloud computing. Thus, you need to be serious about your prep process and opt for the most effective options. Start with books covered in this description, attend the official training courses, take practice tests, and pass this exam on the first try.
Microsoft DevOps AZ-400 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass AZ-400 Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.
Comments * The most recent comment are at the top
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top Career Opportunities for Financial Certified Professionals
- Top Project Management Certifications to Improve Your CV
- Top 10 Computer Job Titles That Will Rule the Future
- Discontinuation of ITIL v3 in 2022 And New Technological Era
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 04 - Meetings in Scrum Part 3
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python Part 3
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Risk Management Part 3
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management Part 3
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 2 - Getting Multiple files
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage Part 3
- IIBA CBAP - Tasks of Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Product and Product Catalog Part 2
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation Part 3
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 4: Analysis
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Designing; Planning; and Prototyping a GCP Network Part 3