Pass Microsoft Java 98-388 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
98-388 Premium ETE File
- Premium File 42 Questions & Answers. Last Update: Sep 15, 2023
- Latest Questions
- 100% Accurate Answers
- Fast Exam Updates
Last Week Results!
|Download Free 98-388 Exam Questions|
Size: 523.99 KB
Size: 53.97 KB
Size: 577.22 KB
Microsoft Java 98-388 Practice Test Questions and Answers, Microsoft Java 98-388 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Microsoft Java 98-388 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the 98-388 Introduction to Programming Using Java practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The Microsoft 98-388 is the IT standard certification exam that is targeting the application developers who are working with JAVA 6 SE. If you are planning to enter the field of programming within the IT sector, this test is a must for you. It can help you get the desired job role by achieving the MTA: Introduction to Programming Using Java certification.
Who Is Microsoft 98-388 Exam Intended for?
Test 98-388 is designed for application developers who work with Java 6 and have experience of at least 150 hours with Java. Plus, the candidates applying for such an exam should be familiar with the features and capabilities of Java and how to write, maintain, and debug the well-formed documented Java code.
What Is 98-388 Test?
This exam is taken by the developers and the specialists who want to enhance their skills in Java. It has 40-60 questions and you get 45 minutes to attempt the whole test. You can take this exam in different languages like English, Spanish, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, French, German, and Korean. The secondary or post-secondary level students of software development often attempt 98-388 to demonstrate their skills in Java. To register for the real validation, you have to pay $127 and this is not a fixed price because it changes from country to country.
What Are Domains Covered in Microsoft 98-388?
You can understand programming using Java by mastering the following domains below. It will help you ace the real exam and earn the prestigious MTA: Introduction to Programming Using Java certification:
- Understanding Java Fundamentals (15-20%);
- Performing object-oriented programming (10-15%);
- Implementing flow control (15-20%);
- Working with data types, variables, and expressions (40-45%);
- Compiling and debugging code (5-10%).
Deeper Dive into Tested Topics
The first measured area covers the concepts like describing the use of main in Java Applications, evaluating the scope of a variable, and performing basic input and output standard packages. The second domain involves the concepts like implementing and accessing data members in a class, constructing & evaluating a class definition, and instantiating and using the class object in a program. The third part talks about the notions of evaluating the code that uses branching statements and constructing code that uses loops. Then, the fourth tested portion declares and uses primitive data type variables, evaluating codes that manipulate strings, creates, iterates and manipulates arrays, and performs parsing, conversion, and casting. The last objective discusses concepts related to troubleshooting syntax, logic, and routine errors along with exception handling.
Effective Books for Microsoft 98-388 Exam Prep
You can use these highly helpful manuals for preparing for the actual exam and get in-depth knowledge about Java Programming and its related functions:
- Introduction to Java Programming and Data Structures 11th Edition by Y. Daniel Liang
This material is a great guide for you to learn about the concepts of problem-solving and object-oriented programming using an approach known as fundamentals first. Through this guide, you can also learn about critical problem-solving techniques and grasp the key concepts of GUI programming, data structures, and web programming. More so, this book contains all the information about Java and its implications that can help you become a skilled Java developer. In all, with such a book, you will be well-informed about the major things about Java language and how you can use it for programming and data structures. Plus, it can be a huge help for you while preparing for the Microsoft 98-388 official exam.
- Java How to Program, Early Objects by Paul Dietel & Harvey Deitel
This book is the best guide that offers the unparalleled breadth and depth of programming fundamentals, concepts, and intermediate-level topics. Particularly, it presents the updated knowledge of Java SE 8 and new Java SE 9 capabilities. Also, it has advanced knowledge that will help you clear your doubts about Java. This way, you’ll practice this high-level programming language to become able to enter into the programming world. You can buy this book from Amazon and thus, figure out what you need to know about basic concepts of Java. Learn those concepts and practice, practice, and practice if you are going to take the Introduction to Programming Using Java exam.
- Beginning Programming with Java For Dummies 5th Edition by Barry Burd
If you are new to programming using Java, with such guidance, you can learn this language and work your way towards Java mastery. It will take you into the process of how to create a program and put all the pieces together using Java. If you are planning to prepare for the Microsoft 98-388 exam, you can get a lot of information from this book. Thus, you can practice and learn side by side from this book and get a perfect understanding of the popular programming language, Java 9, and its toolkit. Moreover, this revision guide has step-by-step instructions that will provide you proper guidance to start programming with Java. In short, you can get the following benefits from such a book:
- Here, you’ll find links to additional resources;
- Get updated Java 9 and learn this language with samples;
- Know the difference between the objects, classes, arrays, and variables;
- Familiarize yourself with statements, decisions, conditions, and information overload.
Once you become familiar with all the basic concepts of Java, it will become easier for you to ace the main exam. So, by using this manual, you will be able to discover Java Programming and bring the best of knowledge that can help you develop a career in programming.
You need to become a pro in Programming using Java to get a good score in the Microsoft 98-388 exam. It will lead you to a prestigious certification, which is the MTA: Introduction to Programming Using Java. The books mentioned above aid you in becoming skilled in the Java language and pass the official exam with an amazing score. You just need to put proper focus to learn about the language and how to write, debug, and maintain it for well-formed documents. It's not difficult to pass 98-388 exam if you are well-prepared and have gone through all the study guides provided by Amazon. So, get ready to ace this test, achieve the MTA: Introduction to Programming Using Java certificate, and get the job you’ve always dreamt of.
Microsoft Java 98-388 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass 98-388 Introduction to Programming Using Java certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top Career Opportunities for Financial Certified Professionals
- Top Project Management Certifications to Improve Your CV
- Top 10 Computer Job Titles That Will Rule the Future
- Discontinuation of ITIL v3 in 2022 And New Technological Era
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 04 - Meetings in Scrum Part 3
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python Part 3
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Risk Management Part 3
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management Part 3
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 2 - Getting Multiple files
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage Part 3
- IIBA CBAP - Tasks of Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Product and Product Catalog Part 2
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation Part 3
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 4: Analysis
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Designing; Planning; and Prototyping a GCP Network Part 3