Pass Microsoft MB6-896 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Microsoft MB6-896 Practice Test Questions and Answers, Microsoft MB6-896 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Microsoft MB6-896 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the MB6-896 Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The Microsoft MB6-896 exam is an internationally recognized and highly valued Microsoft certification test intended for IT professionals and information workers.
The MB6-896 exam relates to the Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert) certifications. It measures the candidate’s ability to perform various technical skills in terms of configuration and management. To pass this certification test, the candidate should have good knowledge of trade and distribution operations. The students also need a deep understanding of which functionalities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations apply to the Procure to Pay and Order to Cash Processes.
This Microsoft certification test covers the areas related to the trade and distribution in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, and it is intended for the IT professionals who are implementing, using, supporting, or maintaining Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations in their organizations. The typical candidates for the exam are Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner personnel, such as project managers, functional consultants, and solution architectures. The MB6-896 testis also appropriate for the information workers who already have business software solution knowledge or background and are able to demonstrate their foundational understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations applications.
The Microsoft MB6-896 exam measures a range of skills:
- Manage vendor and customer relationships: The Microsoft MB6-896 exam shows whether the candidates have the relevant skills to manage customer relationships by creating and maintaining customer records effectively in Microsoft Dynamics 365, as well as configure and administer customer trade agreements. The exam also tests he candidate’s ability to manage vendor relationships by creating and maintaining various vendor records, and setting up vendor groups.
- Managing the sales process: The questions aligned to this topic demonstrate the student’s ability to control sales and sales commissions, create sales quotations, accomplish the sales process, and plan delivery settings.
- Administer the purchase process: The questions centered around this area test whether one has the knowledge of managing and controlling purchases, creating purchase requisitions, receiving services and products, creating requests for quotations, and managing item reservations.
- Configure and administer inventory: The questions are revolving around the following items: setting up and configuring inventory management, managing products and services, enriching product data, and configuring and managing inventory journals.
The MB6-896 exam costs $165.
Microsoft MB6-896 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass MB6-896 Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.
Comments * The most recent comment are at the top
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top Career Opportunities for Financial Certified Professionals
- Top Project Management Certifications to Improve Your CV
- Top 10 Computer Job Titles That Will Rule the Future
- Discontinuation of ITIL v3 in 2022 And New Technological Era
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 04 - Meetings in Scrum Part 3
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python Part 3
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Risk Management Part 3
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management Part 3
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 2 - Getting Multiple files
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage Part 3
- IIBA CBAP - Tasks of Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Product and Product Catalog Part 2
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation Part 3
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 4: Analysis
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Designing; Planning; and Prototyping a GCP Network Part 3