Pass Microsoft MCSE MB2-717 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Microsoft MCSE MB2-717 Practice Test Questions and Answers, Microsoft MCSE MB2-717 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Microsoft MCSE MB2-717 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the MB2-717 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The Microsoft MB2-717 exam is aimed at validating one’s skills regarding using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales.
The Microsoft MB2-717 exam is designed for the individuals who are interested in obtaining the MCP and MCSE certifications. These are people who are involved in implementing, using, maintaining, and providing support for MS Dynamics (MSD) 365. The actual candidates are sales professionals, marketing agents, project managers, sales managers, solution architects, and functional consultants. If you are a member of the sales staff and have some background knowledge in business software solution, then this exam is for you.
The Microsoft MB2-717 exam covers the following 6 sections:
- Creating a customer organizational structure: About 20-25% of the questions asked come from this section. The candidates are tested on managing customer communication, customer records, the sales process, as well as managing sales literature and competitors.
- Improving sales performance: This section contributes 10-15% of the questions to the exam. The individuals are tested on their abilities to manage goals and use Sales Analysis to operate visual tools.
- Managing sales process: This part includes from 10 to 15% of the total number of questions. The students are expected to understand managing price structures, product relationships, sales transactional records, and the business process flow. Besides, they should have skills in using Product Catalog to manage products.
- Managing leads and opportunities: From 15 to 20% of the exam questions are contributed by this section. The candidates must be familiar with the following areas: managing leads, utilizing opportunity functionality, as well as managing opportunities and opportunity relationships.
- Managing relationship and sales analysis: 10-15% of the exam questions come from this part. You must know about managing relationship intelligence and relationship analysis, and using sales analysis tools.
- Managing customer information: This one has 15-20% of the questions. You are tested on the following items: performance lifecycle and data management, as well as operating Dynamics 365 sales functions.
When you begin the process of enrolling, you demonstrate that you understand properly the sales and marketing process. You also have basic knowledge in the various components of MSD 365 and understand how they can be customized to convert leads to customers and maximize revenues.
The cost of the exam is $165.
Microsoft MCSE MB2-717 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass MB2-717 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.
Comments * The most recent comment are at the top
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top Career Opportunities for Financial Certified Professionals
- Top Project Management Certifications to Improve Your CV
- Top 10 Computer Job Titles That Will Rule the Future
- Discontinuation of ITIL v3 in 2022 And New Technological Era
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 04 - Meetings in Scrum Part 3
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python Part 3
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Risk Management Part 3
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management Part 3
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 2 - Getting Multiple files
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage Part 3
- IIBA CBAP - Tasks of Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Product and Product Catalog Part 2
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation Part 3
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 4: Analysis
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Designing; Planning; and Prototyping a GCP Network Part 3