Pass Microsoft MCSA 70-764 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
|Download Free 70-764 Exam Questions
Size: 7.75 MB
Microsoft MCSA 70-764 Practice Test Questions and Answers, Microsoft MCSA 70-764 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Microsoft MCSA 70-764 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the 70-764 Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The Microsoft 70-764 exam is designed to test the candidate’s ability to administer a SQL DB infrastructure.
The Microsoft 70-764 certification exam is intended for the database professionals involved in installing, maintaining, and configuring different components of the database. These individuals also deal with other tasks, such as setting up DB systems, guaranteeing that the systems work as they should, and constantly performing backing up, storing, and securing of data from unauthorized persons.
The exam is normally split into various sections. As you can see below, each of these sections carries different weight. The percentages signify the number of questions that various parts contribute to the overall test. The Microsoft 70-764 exam sections are:
- Managing backup and restoring databases: The section covers from 20 to 25% of the questions. The candidates are tested on their ability to restore databases, develop backup strategy, and manage database integrity.
- Configuring data access and auditing: This one accounts for 20-25% of the total number of questions in the exam. It is a particular test on how to configure encryption, auditing, data permissions, and access. Hence, the students are expected to be able to configure dynamic data masking and know how to analyze audit logs.
- Managing high availability: The questions asked in this section will make up from 20 to 25% of the test. You are particularly expected to be able to implement log shipping, failover cluster instances, and AlwaysOn Availability groups.
- Managing SQL Server instances: The final section contributes 35-40% to the exam. It is the most detailed part that requires you to prepare well if you are going to pass the whole exam. You will be tested on managing statistics and indexes, as well as monitoring queries, SQL Server instances, and database activity.
To be well prepared for the exam, one is required to set aside ample study time. Microsoft provides its candidates with a number of preparation options, including, but not limited to, books, exam prep videos, practice tests, and instructor-led training courses. Most of the time, these revision resources are detailed and require early start if you want to finish them on time before the scheduled exam date. To be on the safer side, begin your studying before you can schedule an exam date.
It costs $165 to take this certification test.
Microsoft MCSA 70-764 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass 70-764 Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.
Comments * The most recent comment are at the top
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top Career Opportunities for Financial Certified Professionals
- Top Project Management Certifications to Improve Your CV
- Top 10 Computer Job Titles That Will Rule the Future
- Discontinuation of ITIL v3 in 2022 And New Technological Era
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 04 - Meetings in Scrum Part 3
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python Part 3
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Risk Management Part 3
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management Part 3
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 2 - Getting Multiple files
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage Part 3
- IIBA CBAP - Tasks of Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Product and Product Catalog Part 2
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation Part 3
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 4: Analysis
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Designing; Planning; and Prototyping a GCP Network Part 3