Pass Microsoft MCSA 70-462 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
|Download Free 70-462 Exam Questions|
Size: 3.75 MB
Microsoft MCSA 70-462 Practice Test Questions and Answers, Microsoft MCSA 70-462 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Microsoft MCSA 70-462 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the 70-462 MCSA Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The Microsoft 70-462 exam measures one’s ability to administer Microsoft SQL Server databases.
The Microsoft 70-462 certification exam is designed for database professionals who would like to validate their skills regarding various tasks, such as installing, maintaining, and configuring the DB. Other duties of those who take the exam include: setting up database systems, ensuring that the systems have been set up in the right manner and storing constantly, securing and backing up data. These professionals also make sure that unauthorized persons have been locked out of the database system.
The 70-462 test is split into different sections as shown below. Each section carries a certain percentage weight, which signifies the amount of questions it contributes to the exam. The Microsoft exam covers the following areas:
- Installing and configuring: This section makes up 20-25% of the test. The candidates are expected to be competent in planning installation, implementation of a migration strategy, managing SQL Server Agent, installing SQL Server, and configuring addition SQL Server components.
- Implementing security: This one covers from 15 to 20% of the total number of questions. The students are expected to have an understanding of the following matters: managing database security, logins, and server roles, as well as troubleshooting security and managing users.
- Implementing high availability: To pass the exam, you should be well-equipped with knowledge of how to implement AlwaysOn and replication. Furthermore, you need to know how to troubleshoot replication problems.
- Managing data: You are needed to be skilled in restoring databases after a crush, implementing and maintaining indexes, importing and exporting data, and configuring a back-up strategy.
- Maintaining instances and databases: This part contributes from 15 to 20%. You are required to be able to configure SQL Server instances, manage databases, and make implementations of SQL Server clustered instance.
- Optimizing and troubleshooting: To pass the 70-462 exam, one should be able to collect troubleshooting data, audit SQL Server instances, and identify and deal with concurrency problems.
In order to excel in the exam, you are required to make adequate preparation. Microsoft provides the candidates with necessary revision materials for proper training. Some of these resources include Exam prep videos, instructor-led training, books, and practice tests. Take your time to go through them in order to be confident and pass the exam.
The exam will cost you $165.
Microsoft MCSA 70-462 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass 70-462 MCSA Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.