Pass Microsoft MCSE 70-345 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Real Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As Seen in the Real Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 70-345 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump
Free Microsoft Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 70-345 Latest & Updated Exam Questions for candidates to study and pass exams fast. 70-345 exam dumps are frequently updated and reviewed for passing the exams quickly and hassle free! You can pass your 70-345 Microsoft Exam Fast by using ETE Software which simulates real exam testing environment.
About 70-345 Exam
The Microsoft 70-345 exam is meant to test how well the candidates can design and deploy Microsoft Exchange Server 2016.
The Microsoft 70-345 certification exam was developed for IT consultants and senior administrators who are viewed as the technical leaders in a team of administrators. In order to pass the exam, the students are required to familiarize themselves with the processes involved in integrating MS Exchange Server with Office 365 and Skype for Business. To qualify for the test, one is required to have a minimum of three-year experience in the design and management of Exchange Servers. Besides, you should have been tasked by the organization to manage Exchange Server 2016 messaging environment.
The Microsoft 70-345 test covers the following areas:
- Mailbox databases: This section covers from 15 to 20% of the questions. Its aim is to see how the skilled candidates are in planning, deploying, and managing databases, high availability, and site-resilient DAG.
- Client Access services: From 15 to 20% of the test come from this section. You are supposed to be able to monitor and troubleshoot client connectivity, perform necessary load balancing operations, as well as planning, deploying, and managing mobility solutions.
- Transport services: This section contributes 15-20% to the test. The aim of this section is to check the knowledge of monitoring and troubleshooting transport services. Besides, the candidates are tested on planning, deploying, and managing message hygiene and site resilience transport services.
- Exchange infrastructure, security, and recipients: 15-20% of the total number of questions will be from this section. Your ability to pass the exam will depend on answering the questions about creating and configuring mail-enabled objects, managing mail-enabled object permissions, as well as planning, deploying, and managing RBAC.
- Planning, deploying, and managing compliance, eDiscovery, archiving, and auditing: The section covers from 10 to 15% of the exam. You are required to be good at the following items in order to pass the test: planning, configuring, and managing a compliance solution, planning, managing, and using mailbox, as well as planning, configuring, and performing eDiscovery.
- Planning, deploying, and managing coexistence, migration, and hybrid scenarios : This one accounts for 10-15% of the total number of questions. The individuals should understand planning, deploying, and managing Exchange federation and Office 365.
The cost of the exam is $165.