Pass Microsoft MCSE 70-345 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
|Download Free 70-345 Exam Questions|
Size: 2.26 MB
Microsoft MCSE 70-345 Practice Test Questions and Answers, Microsoft MCSE 70-345 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Microsoft MCSE 70-345 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the 70-345 Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The Microsoft 70-345 exam is meant to assess how well the candidates can design and deploy Microsoft Exchange Server 2016. This test was developed for IT consultants and senior administrators who are observed as the technical leaders. Microsoft 70-345 is a part of the requirements needed to earn the MCSE: Productivity Solutions Expert certification.
Quick Certification Overview
The top-level certificate from the house of Microsoft, MCSE: Productivity Solutions Expert equips individuals with the best of breed understanding about data loss reduction, improved data security, increased user productivity, and cloud management. After acquiring this accreditation, one can easily get hired in the job roles like system administrator, systems engineer, IT manager, and IT director. To apply for this MCSE certificate, candidates should earn MCSA: Windows Server 2012 (another option is MCSA: Windows Server 2016) beforehand.
70-345 Exam Prerequisites
To qualify for the test, one is required to have a minimum of three-year experience in the design and management of Exchange servers. Besides, you should have been tasked by the organization to manage Exchange Server 2016 messaging environment. When it comes to prior knowledge, the students are obligated to familiarize themselves with the processes involved in integrating MS Exchange Server with Office 365 and Skype for Business.
Microsoft 70-345 follows the pattern of any other MCSE-level exam. This includes a duration of 150 minutes, 40 to 60 questions, and a minimum required score of 700 points. The passing mark is likely to slightly differ as per the total number of questions that can only be determined on the actual D-day.
Generally, question types one will face include active screen, build list, case study, drag & drop, hot area, multiple-choice with single answer, multiple-choice with best answer, and short answers. The test is available in the English, Spanish, Simplified & Traditional Chinese, French, German, Japanese, and Portuguese (Brazil) languages.
The standard exam fee is $165 but it is likely to change as per the candidate’s location. To get registered for 70-345, one should visit the Microsoft Learning or Pearson VUE and follow the hints. The exam can now be taken via an online proctored facility.
Exam Outline Details
The Microsoft 70-345 test covers the following areas:
- Mailbox databases: This section covers from 15 to 20% of the questions. It aims to see how skilled the candidates are in planning, deploying, monitoring, and managing databases, high availability, and site-resilient DAG, along with knowledge of recovery and backup solutions.
- Client Access services: From 15 to 20% of the test come from this section. You are supposed to be able to monitor and troubleshoot client connectivity, perform necessary load balancing operations, as well as plan, manage, and deploy mobility solutions and client access services that are site-resilient.
- Transport services: This domain contributes 15-20% of the exam. Its aim is to check the knowledge of monitoring and troubleshooting transport services. Besides, the candidates are tested on planning, deploying, and managing message hygiene and site resilience transport services.
- Exchange infrastructure, security, and recipients: 15-20% of the total number of questions will be from this section. Your ability to pass the exam will depend on answering the questions about creating and configuring mail-enabled objects, managing mail-enabled object permissions, as well as planning, deploying, and managing RBAC, and working with AD DS for organizational and Exchange settings.
- Compliance, eDiscovery, archiving, and auditing: This unit covers from 10 to 15% of the exam. It requires candidates to be good at the following: planning, configuring, and managing a compliance solution, administering mailbox, as well as planning, configuring, and performing eDiscovery, working with MRM, archiving, and DLP.
- Coexistence, migration, and hybrid scenarios: This one accounts for 10-15% of the total number of questions. The individuals should understand planning, troubleshooting, deployment, and management of the Exchange federation and Office 365 and have to be able to handle the migration from the Exchange versions supported earlier.
Dependable Study Resources
While the outcomes and ROI of Microsoft 70-345 are lucrative, success doesn’t come easily as the exam structure is extensive and covers tons of topics. Besides that, the right blend of conjectural and practical understanding is needed to conquer the test.
All of this is possible when one has quality study material and professional guidance by their side. Here are some of best picks:
- Instructor-led training by the vendor
Microsoft offers detailed, professionally designed and monitored instructor-led training courses for its 70-345 exam. These programs impart advanced cognizance in a classroom sort of learning environment.
20345-1-B: Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016/2019 and 20345-2-B: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016/2019 are two options to consider. Both are five-day courses that contain an ideal mix of lab sessions and lectures. As the training is of advanced level, a minimum of two years of work experience in Windows Server or Exchange Server is recommended.
- Books for Self Study
Self-study is an essential part of any exam preparation journey and Microsoft 70-345 is no waiver. For a productive learning experience, one can get Exam Ref 70-345 written by Brian Svidergol & Paul Cunningham. This book is available on Amazon and Microsoft Press Store. Being curated by the vendor’s substantial resources, this guide is 100% trustworthy. Exam objectives are clearly recounted and what-if scenarios offered are challenging to make you completely ready for any questions. The material is available in both eBook and paperback forms.
Exchange Server 2016: The Administrator's Reference by William Stanek is another worthy option that one can find on Amazon easily. It covers Windows Server 2016 meticulously through 30 detailed chapters, insights from experts, and various tips and tricks. This one has a Kindle edition and the paperback version as well.
Success in the Microsoft 70-345 exam paves the path for a glorious future as it is the stepping stone to becoming an established systems engineer or administrator that the industry will welcome with open hearts. However, one has to be extra attentive, understand the tested objectives, have a hold of the right study material, and stay committed to relish over what Microsoft 70-345 renders.
Microsoft MCSE 70-345 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass 70-345 Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.
Comments * The most recent comment are at the top
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top Career Opportunities for Financial Certified Professionals
- Top Project Management Certifications to Improve Your CV
- Top 10 Computer Job Titles That Will Rule the Future
- Discontinuation of ITIL v3 in 2022 And New Technological Era
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 04 - Meetings in Scrum Part 3
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python Part 3
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Risk Management Part 3
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management Part 3
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 2 - Getting Multiple files
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage Part 3
- IIBA CBAP - Tasks of Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Product and Product Catalog Part 2
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation Part 3
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 4: Analysis
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Designing; Planning; and Prototyping a GCP Network Part 3