Pass Microsoft MCSE: Data Management and Analytics Certification Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Microsoft MCSE: Data Management and Analytics Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers, Microsoft MCSE: Data Management and Analytics Certification Exam Dumps
All Microsoft MCSE: Data Management and Analytics certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are prepared by industry experts. Microsoft MCSE: Data Management and Analytics certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide and training courses help candidates to study and pass hassle-free!
The MCSE: Data Management and Analytics is the industry standard certification that measures the skills & abilities of the candidate to run the modern and efficient data center, system management, storage and networking, identity management, and virtualization. This certificate can help you shape a career full of opportunities within the IT sector. So, if you are planning to polish your skills in data management and analytics, then this certification is a must for you. Once you successfully attain such an MCSE validation, you will be able to enter the world of IT specialists and earn a decent salary by working as a Database Administrator.
To earn the MCSE: Data Management and Analytics certification, you need to follow the specific requirements. Thus, if you aim to apply for that MCSE validation, you need to first get one of the following prerequisite certifications as stated below:
- MCSA: SQL Server 2014;
- MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development;
- MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration;
- MCSA: BI Reporting;
- MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development.
In addition, you will have to select and pass one of the elective exams to fully qualify for this certificate. The tests that you can opt for include 70-464, 70-465, 70-466, 70-467, 70-762, 70-767, 70-768, and 70-777.
MCSE: Data Management and Analytics Training Courses
Overall, there are many courses available online that you can do to grab your MCSE certification. Some of them are as follow:
Putting into Practice Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB Solutions by Microsoft
It is a 3-day intermediate-level training option. Particularly, it allows you to learn about Azure Cosmos DB and executing as well as designing SQL API Database applications. Once you enroll in this course, you will be able to learn about monitoring performance and implementing server-side operations. This training also helps you in putting into operation and designing a graph database.
This course is a good opportunity for candidates to prepare well for the MCSE: Data Management and Analytics certification. It has the following objectives:
- Describe the creation of user-defined functions, triggers, and stored procedures;
- Outline the architecture and purpose of the Azure Cosmos DB;
- Define how to comply with business requirements and documents and how to make use of SQL API to build applications;
- Explain creating efficient graph database models using Cosmos DB;
- Describe how to use Azure Databricks, PowerBI, Azure Search with Cosmos DB.
Developing Data Models for SQL Server by Microsoft
This course focuses on creating managed enterprise solutions. In particular, it explains implementing tabular and multidimensional data models as well as creating cubes, measures, dimensions, etc. Such training caters to BI developers who want to learn to create various BI solutions for enterprises. All in all, within this mode of prep, you will enjoy learning and get appropriate knowledge and skills.
When you enroll in this training, it will prepare your mind for taking 70-768 exam and allow you to earn the certification in one go. Let's find out the objectives of this course below:
- Describe the components, nature of BI solutions, and architecture;
- How to use the MDX syntax;
- Customize cube and implement a tabular database;
- Use data mining for analysis and DAX for tabular models.
Designing Solutions for Microsoft SQL 2014 by Microsoft
It is an online course that is designed by the vendor for candidates who want to apply for the aforementioned MCSE certification and prepare for 70-465 exam. Here, you will get proper guidance on the test topics before appearing for the final certification exam. With such a course, the candidates will also be able to broaden their skill sets in SQL administration, build HA as well as disaster recovery solutions. To enroll in this training, candidates need to meet certain requirements like having 2-year experience in Transact-SQL, executing databases, and how to properly manage them. All in all, you will get to know wonderful features and gain new skills when you decide to attend such a course. Thus, you will:
- Learn how to assess various enterprise environments;
- Execute and be in charge of policy-based management features;
- Deal with different workloads by using SQL Server 2014;
- Define facets for involving SQL Server 2014 in a private cloud.
Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 by Microsoft
This 5-day course is a great gateway to pass the certification exam and get your certificate. It is prepared in such a way that covers all the enterprise BI solutions. You will also learn about creating dashboards with the Microsoft SharePoint server, discovering business insights using data mining, delivering reports with Microsoft SQL server reporting services, and implementing tabular data models. In all, such a course proves to be best for candidates who want to ace 70-466 certification exam. Let's have a look at the course objectives to know more about them.
Objectives for This Training
To fully comprehend such a course, candidates need to develop the following skills:
- Enhance reports with parameters and charts;
- Use data mining for predictive analysis;
- Accomplish report execution and delivery;
- Prepare reports with various reporting services;
- Implementing tabular data in SQL Analysis services;
- Customizing a cube.
You will learn a lot once you enroll in this training option. It will help you enhance your knowledge of implementing data models and reports with Microsoft SQL Server. After completing this course, you will become eligible for the MCSE certification exam.
The MCSE: Data Management and Analytics certification can get you high-paying jobs. Plus, it’ll help you grab opportunities in the competitive business world. This certificate is convenient for you to advance in your IT career and get success. Enroll in these training courses today and get multiple benefits that the MCSE can provide you with. These training courses are available online for anyone who is passionate about acing the MCSE certification exams & looking forward to an aspiring future in the IT sector.
MCSE: Data Management and Analytics certification practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE files format by real users. Study and pass Microsoft MCSE: Data Management and Analytics certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are the best available resource to help students pass at the first attempt.
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top Career Opportunities for Financial Certified Professionals
- Top Project Management Certifications to Improve Your CV
- Top 10 Computer Job Titles That Will Rule the Future
- Discontinuation of ITIL v3 in 2022 And New Technological Era
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 04 - Meetings in Scrum Part 3
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python Part 3
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Risk Management Part 3
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management Part 3
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 2 - Getting Multiple files
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage Part 3
- IIBA CBAP - Tasks of Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Product and Product Catalog Part 2
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation Part 3
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 4: Analysis
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Designing; Planning; and Prototyping a GCP Network Part 3