Pass Microsoft MCSA: Windows Server 2016 Certification Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Microsoft MCSA: Windows Server 2016 Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers, Microsoft MCSA: Windows Server 2016 Certification Exam Dumps
All Microsoft MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are prepared by industry experts. Microsoft MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide and training courses help candidates to study and pass hassle-free!
The launch of the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification has come up with a ray of hope for all these IT specialists who are willing to upgrade their knowledge as per the industry’s trend. This certificate helps Windows Server specialists to learn about a new server in the market and gain an edge over others.
What Is This Certification All about?
The very vital purpose of this MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certificate is to help IT employees gain the best-of-the-breed and time-critical mastery over Windows Server 2016. The entire certification layout talks about the Windows Server 2016 and its installation, storage solutions, and Windows containers. Besides, the exam domains throw light on operational areas such as networking with DNS, IP address management, the administration of Active Directory Domain Services, IPAM, etc. The earners of this associate-level validation are welcomed by the industry with open arms as they are known as the doyen of Windows Server 2016 and have everything that is needed to become a real-world problem solver.
Who Can Aim at It?
Acquiring the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 qualification can be proved as a wise career move for individuals working in the arena of Windows Server. Specialists with hands-on experience in an enterprise environment can think of moving ahead for this certification.
To attain the aforementioned validation, candidates must go for three exams as covered below:
- Exam 70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
This is the first test that any MCSA: Windows Server 2016 aspirant has to take up. As the title suggests, such an exam sheds light on the installation, storage, and computing concepts involved with Windows Server 2016. Installing various Windows Servers in host and compute environments, storage solution implementation, Hyper-V installation, Windows container execution, high availability implementation, and server environment monitoring & maintaining are particular domains that this exam covers.
- Test 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016
The pursuers of the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certificate need to go for exam 70-741 after successful completion of 70-740. In this exam, the learner will get an opportunity to know about networking features and facilities involved with Windows Server 2016. To accomplish this task, the vendor has divided the entire test into five topics and includes multiple sub-domains. Thus, the key five areas are Domain Name System implementation, DHCP and IPAM execution, network connectivity and remote access solutions, core & distributed network solutions put into practice, and advanced network infrastructure deployment.
- 70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016
The Microsoft 70-742 is the last step towards your MCSA: Windows Server 2016. This exam teaches managing identities using functionalities associated with Windows Server 2016. Its topics and content are based on five domains. These five scopes are referred to as installation and configuring active directory domain services, managing and maintaining AD DS, group policy creation and maintenance, the implementation of AD certificate services, and finally, identity federation alongside access solutions.
Well, the test profile is different for each validation while the format remains the same. All the above-mentioned exams follow the format of all other MCSA exams. All these three tests are 120 minutes long and contain around 40-60 questions as the vendor doesn’t reveal the exact number of questions. As far as question style is concerned, these items are based on MCQs, drag-and-drops, build lists, and case studies. To come up with flying colors in all three exams, securing 700/1000 marks is mandatory. However, the passing rate baseline is likely to get changed as per the total number of questions. As far as the exam fee is concerned, it is $165 for each test. Again, it can be changed depending on the location. It should also be mentioned that these tests have a global demand and can be taken in multiple languages including English, Spanish, French, Simplified & Traditional Chinese, German, Japanese, and Portuguese (Brazil). Also, keep in mind that the current test version will expire on January 31, 2021.
Dependable Exam Resources
The learners of the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification need to have access to quality exam resources, books, or training courses to weave success. The vendor does a great job on this front and offers instructor-led training and study guides for all three exams. Thus, you can enroll in the following courses:
- 20740-C This 5-day training makes the exam 70-740 journey a bit easier by providing an in-depth and extensive understanding of concepts related to Windows Server 2016 installation, storage, and computing. By the end of this training, learners will be able to understand how to install and prepare Nano Server, discern multiple storage options, perform a Server Core installation, and other associated tasks.
- 20741-B To taste success in test 70-741 and have an expert-like holding over the included concepts, the vendor offers course 20741-B: Networking with Windows Server 2016 that will last for 5 days. With a blend of lab sessions and lectures, it covers the most recent information about IP fundamentals, Software Defined Networking, remote access, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol, IPv4 & IPv6 networks, and other related concepts.
- 20742-B Via this prep option, candidates will learn about Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) deployment, group policy implementation, backup as well as restoring, troubleshooting Active Directory issues using Windows Server 2016, and Active Directory server roles execution. Apart from these three pieces of training, there are also some quality books available on the Microsoft Press Store. Thus, you can find and make use of:
- The MCSA Windows Server 2016 Exam Reference 3-Pack, prepared by Andrew Warren and Craig Zacker. This is the best choice for the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 prep as it covers all the necessary tests at an affordable cost in one pack. What’s more, it’s available in eBook and hard book formats and thoroughly details all the terms for 70-740, 70-741, and 70-742.
If you’d like to become a Windows Server administrator, then pursuing the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification is a must for you. Even though obtaining such validation might seem complicated for you, it’s still more than possible as the vendor provides you with all the necessary resources to accomplish this great deed. Enroll in Microsoft courses & refer yourself to the related books, and acing tests 70-740, 70-741, and 70-742 will be a piece of cake.
MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE files format by real users. Study and pass Microsoft MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are the best available resource to help students pass at the first attempt.