Pass Microsoft MCSA: Web Applications Certification Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Microsoft MCSA: Web Applications Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers, Microsoft MCSA: Web Applications Certification Exam Dumps
All Microsoft MCSA: Web Applications certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are prepared by industry experts. Microsoft MCSA: Web Applications certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide and training courses help candidates to study and pass hassle-free!
Earning the Microsoft MCSA: Web Applications certification allows the earner to showcase some of the most validated and established web application skills and emerge as a dependable employee that the industry of web application development can bank upon.
The MCSA: Web Applications is an intermediate-level certificate designed to level up the skills of developers in Visual Studio and other web application tools at a whole new level. With the help of diligently designed exams, this certification testifies some of the core web-application skills inherited by the candidate. In addition, it prepares the certificate holders for the key job roles like a Web Application Developer and Application Engineer by giving them a valid and viable understanding of programming languages like HTML, C#, Microsoft Visual Studio 2017, and ASP.NET.
Suitable Candidate Profile
Taking up the MCSA: Web Applications and moving forward in the career is a wise action for specialists who are in their mid-level career stage, have already earned some considerable experience in web-application development, and are looking for a way to gain some exceptional and specific understanding of mobile development. Significantly, this certification is a stepping stone for the MCSD: App Builder qualification. So, individuals willing to pursue this validation in the future should think of taking up the MCSA: Web Applications first. Thus, anyone wishing to be famed as a modern app developer or builder should gain this MCSA.
In order to reap the benefits that any certification sows it is important to sit for certain exams. For the MCSA: Web Applications, you will have to pass two exams. Test 70-486 is mandatory for all applicants while the second exam can be chosen out of 70-480 and 70-483 options. It’s to be noted that each exam follows a certain test outline that covers associated skills.
This primary test for the MCSA: Web Applications has a key focus on web application architecture. Overall, such an exam is based on six domains like designing the application architecture, building and executing the architecture outline, user experience design, developing the user experience, web application debugging and troubleshooting, and security implementation. Using these topics, 70-486 testifies the app development skills of the candidates.
- Implementing and manipulating document structures and objects;
- Programming flow implementation;
- Data accessing and securing;
- Using CSS3 in applications.
Candidates having any prior expertise in C# can take up 70-483 that deals with Programming in C# as the second exam after 70-486. The entire test layout revolves around the concepts and skills used for C#. With the help of four exam domains, managing program flow, creating and using types, debugging applications and security implementing, and data access execution, this exam tries to validate candidates’ expertise in C# and other associated tools.
Details of Tests
While the test topics and skills measured are different for each particular validation, all these three exams follow the same test pattern. The general format is as mentioned below:
- Total Exam Duration - 2 hours per exam.
- Total Number of Questions - 40-60 items for each test. Actually, there is no fixed number of questions.
- Passing score - 700/1000 points.
- Question Format - All these tests contain questions based on formats like MCQ, active screens, build lists, case studies, hot areas, and drag and drops.
- Exam Cost - The standard fee is $165 per test. However, this price is not fixed and is likely to get changed as per the candidate’s location.
Reliable Resources for Exam Preparation
It is essential to have some best-of-breed or verified study resources by your side when securing passing grades and earning the MCSA: Web Applications is the aim. One of the most reliable platforms to have a hold of substantiated study materials, nothing is better than Microsoft. It offers high-quality training and books for the exams like these:
1. Instructor-Led Training
2. Books for Self-Study
Indeed, self-study is an important aspect of exam preparation. Without it, understanding test objectives is not possible. Thus, apart from the vendor’s training, it’s also useful to refer to numerous books. The Microsoft Press Store and Amazon, for example, offer potential examinees an exclusive book range that includes:
- Exam Ref 70-483 Programming in C#, 2nd Edition by Rob Miles;
- Exam Ref 70-486, 1st Edition by William Penberthy;
All these study guides contain the necessary details that one will need to get into to ace the final tests and also highlights the what-if scenarios that will be helpful in real-life situations.
MCSA: Web Applications certification practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE files format by real users. Study and pass Microsoft MCSA: Web Applications certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are the best available resource to help students pass at the first attempt.
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top Career Opportunities for Financial Certified Professionals
- Top Project Management Certifications to Improve Your CV
- Top 10 Computer Job Titles That Will Rule the Future
- Discontinuation of ITIL v3 in 2022 And New Technological Era
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 04 - Meetings in Scrum Part 3
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python Part 3
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Risk Management Part 3
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management Part 3
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 2 - Getting Multiple files
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage Part 3
- IIBA CBAP - Tasks of Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Product and Product Catalog Part 2
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation Part 3
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 4: Analysis
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Designing; Planning; and Prototyping a GCP Network Part 3