Pass Microsoft MCSA: Universal Windows Platform Certification Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Microsoft MCSA: Universal Windows Platform Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers, Microsoft MCSA: Universal Windows Platform Certification Exam Dumps
All Microsoft MCSA: Universal Windows Platform certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are prepared by industry experts. Microsoft MCSA: Universal Windows Platform certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide and training courses help candidates to study and pass hassle-free!
To demonstrate exceptional expertise in Universal Windows Platform, an IT specialist must think of taking up the MCSA: Universal Windows Platform certification. It makes any IT employee a pro of Windows devices and helps him/her get famed at the global level.
The MCSA: Universal Windows Platform qualification intends to indicate that the certificate earner is a doyen of Universal Windows Platform apps and knows the particulars of their functionality and application. Having such a certificate is a clear indication that the bearer is qualified for job roles like a software developer, administrator, or quality engineer. Overall, it is an intermediate-level certification that reflects the expertise that an IT specialist inherits in Windows Store and Universal Windows Platform apps.
Ideal Candidate Profile
The MCSA: Universal Windows Platform certification can be proved as a game-changer for developers and IT specialists who have worked in the field of Windows apps and are willing to take up their expertise at an advanced level. Developers struggling hard to have specific-field expertise can join this certification journey and march forward in this career with ease and a great skillset. Candidates willing to get established as app builder specialists can also aim at this MCSA: Universal Windows Platform certification as it is an official prerequisite for the MCSD: App Builder validation.
Basic and Prior Fundamental Expertise
As far as the vendor’s website guides us, there are no such obligatory prerequisites for the MCSA: Universal Windows Platform certification. However, if the words of the industry’s expert and prior certificate holders are to be believed, it is wise to gain some hands-on expertise over basic C# and app-building skills.
Associate Exam Profiles
To acquire your MCSA: Universal Windows Platform certification, any candidate has to sit for two exams known as 70-483 and 70-357. Both these tests follow a strict exam format, which is described below:
- Total Allotted Time: 120 minutes per exam.
- Number of Questions: around 40-60 items. As a rule, the vendor doesn’t reveal the exact number of questions for the final tests.
- Minimum Passing Score: 700/1000 points.
- Question Format: The basic question format that the exams follow includes active screens, MCQs, build lists, case studies, drag and drop, hot areas in to name a few.
- Exam cost: $165 per test. However, this is not a standardized fee. The exam fee is likely to get changed as per the candidates’ locations.
- Retirement: The current exam versions are due to get retired on January 31, 2021.
- Test Language: Both exams have global demand and are available in languages like English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Japanese, and Portuguese (Brazil). However, 70-357 is available in Russian as well.
Skills Addressed by These Two Tests
When it comes to the topics assessed by 70-483 and 70-357, they are as follows:
- 70-483: Programming in C#
As you now know, this is the first exam for the MCSA: Universal Windows Platform certification and it testifies the candidates’ competency in the C# programming language. Such an exam is based on four domains like managing program flow, generating & using types, debugging apps & deploying Security, and handling data access.
- 70-357: Developing Mobile Apps
Once the candidates successfully pass the above-mentioned test, they need to get ready for 70-357. Structure-wise, this validation is more extensive than the first one and covers more topics. Thus, this exam has seven domains like developing a XAML page layout for an adaptive UI, ensuring the upright lifecycle events and page navigation implementation, data access & data binding, feature detection execution for adaptive coding, user input & custom user interaction management, authentication along with identity management, and notifications, background tasks, and reusable component implementation.
Exam Preparation Resources
The types of skills that both these tests follow need verified and quality study materials to dig out the desirable outcome. So, this is where reliable study resources like courses and books come into the picture. Microsoft, the vendor, and Amazon offer some reliable prep alternatives for your MCSA: Universal Windows Platform certification. Thus, you can opt for:
- 20483-C: Programming in C#- an Instructor-led Training Course
Microsoft offers this instructor-led training course of five days to impart a great conjectural and practical understanding of 70-483 exam objectives in a classroom learning environment. In particular, such a course aims to infuse a solid understanding of Windows applications using the Visual C# language. As the candidate reaches the end of the training, candidates will be able to define core syntax and features of Visual C#, generate methods, handle exceptions, accomplish basic structure and essential elements implementation, design a graphical user interface using XAML, and many other related aspects. To add more, there are many lab sessions included in this course to explain the real-time application of all those learned concepts. When it comes to the course prerequisites, this intermediate-level training demands from candidates some prior expertise in certain operational areas like Visual Studio IDE, arithmetic operators, code syntax, SQL Server database, and C#. This prior understanding will make your training journey a lot easier and help candidates to grasp the crux of matter efficiently and in no time.
- Exam Ref 70-483 Programming in C#, 2nd Edition by Rob Miles
This book is a part of the Exam Ref series set-up by the vendor and is available on the Microsoft Press Store and Amazon. Such a guide can be purchased in handbook and eBook format. In particular, this book throws enough light on the real-world mastery that any Microsoft 70-483 aspirant needs to earn in order to pass the official exam. Managing program flow, data access implementation, application debugging, and security execution are some of the areas detailed by this material.
- Microsoft 70-357 Practice Questions 2020: Test Prep by Hassan Jaffari
This helpful book consists of 2020 practice test questions that will help you easily ace exam 70-357. If you’re eager to check your knowledge before taking the real test, then you can purchase this material from Amazon for just $10.80.
The MCSA: Universal Windows Platform certification is an official prerequisite for the MCSD: App Builder certificate, which is an advanced level of qualification. So, to earn your MCSA you need to meticulously prepare for 70-483 & 70-357 tests. And to assist you with this, there’s the official training course that can be combined with other prep options like study guides for you to outshine other candidates in the main tests.
MCSA: Universal Windows Platform certification practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE files format by real users. Study and pass Microsoft MCSA: Universal Windows Platform certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are the best available resource to help students pass at the first attempt.
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top Career Opportunities for Financial Certified Professionals
- Top Project Management Certifications to Improve Your CV
- Top 10 Computer Job Titles That Will Rule the Future
- Discontinuation of ITIL v3 in 2022 And New Technological Era
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 04 - Meetings in Scrum Part 3
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python Part 3
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Risk Management Part 3
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management Part 3
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 2 - Getting Multiple files
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage Part 3
- IIBA CBAP - Tasks of Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Product and Product Catalog Part 2
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation Part 3
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 4: Analysis
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Designing; Planning; and Prototyping a GCP Network Part 3