Pass Microsoft MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration Certification Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Microsoft MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers, Microsoft MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration Certification Exam Dumps
All Microsoft MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are prepared by industry experts. Microsoft MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide and training courses help candidates to study and pass hassle-free!
Aspiring candidates willing to gain an edge over others and have a hold over better and latest administration skills can make this happen with the MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration certification. It is a verified and globally recognized way to get established as a leading database administrator.
Know This Certification Better
Known as the Gold Standard of SQL certifications, the MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration certificate demonstrates the exceptional skills in database installation, configuration, maintenance, and provisioning inherited by the certificate holder. It makes you an ideal candidate for job roles like a development lead, infrastructure specialist, or database admin. Other than imparting the best-of-breed Microsoft SQL learning in the candidate, this certification is the key stepping stone for the MCSE certification. Still, it should be mentioned that the current MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration version will expire on January 31, 2021. After this date, no one will be able to take up this certification and its related tests. However, if you earn this qualification before this date, it will continue to reap benefits for your career.
Such validation is a career-changing point for specialists who have already some sound knowledge about databases and want to leverage their skills in this field. As it imparts the best knowledge that a seasoned database specialist should inherit, candidates aiming at job roles like architects, developers, infrastructure specialists, and database developers should go for this Microsoft certification.
Certification Earning Path
To earn this prestigious and world-known certificate, an aspirant has to pass two exams: 70-764: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure and 70-765: Provisioning SQL Databases. Both these tests are designed to validate the baseline understanding of the candidates in the Microsoft SQL. The general overview of the final exams is as mentioned below:
- Allotted Time - 2 hours per test.
- Total Number of Questions - 40-60 per exam.
- Minimum Passing Score - 700 points out of 1000.
- Types of Questions - Both the tests contain items based on active screens, MCQs, build lists, case studies, drag and drops, hot areas if to name a few.
- Exam cost - $165 for each validation.
- Skills Measured in Two Exams - Each exam is designed to testify to a certain exam skillset and aims to generate a skilled workforce. In 70-764, the skills measured are focused on configuring data access and auditing, managing backup & the restore of databases, managing as well as monitoring SQL Server instances, and managing high availability alongside disaster recovery. In the next test, which is 70-765 by code, candidates will be able to have a hold over proficient SQL skills like implementing SQL in Azure, managing databases and instances, and monitoring storage features along with processes.
Getting Ready for Exams
It takes a lot more than commitment and dedication to pass the associated exams and earn the prestigious MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration. The extensive test structure demands professional-grade mentoring and verified study materials from the students’ sides. Considering this, the vendor and many other reliable third-party sites offer quality assistance that helps candidates to come up with flying colors in the official exams. Thus, here are the best alternatives that an MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration aspirant may want to opt for:
1. Course 20764-C: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
This is an instructor-based training offered by Microsoft. It is available in the English language and imparts the best-of-breed understanding of exam modules via a combination of lectures and lab sessions to strengthen out both the conjectural and practical understanding of the test objectives. What’s more, here, each test module is covered extensively and given due importance so that by the end of such training, the enroller will be able to understand what all it takes to authorize users, backup SQL server databases, monitor a SQL Server infrastructure, trace access to SQL Server, restore SQL Server, describe recovery models, and many other related tasks. Below are some more details of such a course:
- Duration - 5 days.
- Prerequisites - As per the details mentioned on the website, the ideal candidate for this training course should have a baseline understanding of the Microsoft Windows operating system along with applicable knowledge of Transact-SQL. Certain hands-on expertise over relational databases and database design is also recommended.
- Targeted Test - Exam 70-764.
2. Course 20765-C: Provisioning SQL Databases
Another instructor-led training offered by the vendor itself, course 20765-C: Provisioning SQL Databases teaches the learners on SQL Server database provisioning for the on-premise environment as well as in SQL Azure. Candidates willing to pass the tests can go for this training and gain the best-of-breed understanding about upgrading & configuring the SQL Server, manage databases over the cloud, and database server provisioning.
- Duration - 5 days.
- Prerequisites - The same as for the above-mentioned training course.
- Targeted Exam - Validation 70-765.
3. Books & Exam Guides
Apart from the official training, you can explore some books for your upcoming tests. Thus, Exam Ref 2-Pack 70-764 and 70-765 is the wisest choice to make when a candidate is looking for a book to refer to in order to earn the MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration certification. Available on both Amazon and the Microsoft Press Store, this book is written by Paul Marquardt, Joseph D'Antoni, and Victor Isakov and has been considered as a part of the Exam Ref series by the vendor. A study guide like this is known to impart detailed assistance about exam objectives and covers all the functional test domains extensively.
4. Virtual SQL 2016 Server Lab
In addition to the above-mentioned resources, Microsoft offers a virtual SQL 2016 Server lab to strengthen the candidates’ practical understanding of exam concepts. This lab makes it easy to answer the case study and performance-based questions and lets you build mission-critical apps and polish your skills as a database specialist.
The MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration certification is a stepping stone for your career as a database administrator. With such validation, you’ll become knowledgeable about SQL admin features, infrastructure, and provisioning of SQL databases. So, prepare for 70-764 & 70-765 tests via the official training resources like comprehensive classes, books alongside labs, and obtain your certificate in no time!
MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration certification practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE files format by real users. Study and pass Microsoft MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are the best available resource to help students pass at the first attempt.
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top Career Opportunities for Financial Certified Professionals
- Top Project Management Certifications to Improve Your CV
- Top 10 Computer Job Titles That Will Rule the Future
- Discontinuation of ITIL v3 in 2022 And New Technological Era
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 04 - Meetings in Scrum Part 3
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python Part 3
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Risk Management Part 3
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management Part 3
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 2 - Getting Multiple files
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage Part 3
- IIBA CBAP - Tasks of Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Product and Product Catalog Part 2
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation Part 3
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 4: Analysis
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Designing; Planning; and Prototyping a GCP Network Part 3