Pass Microsoft MCSA: BI Reporting Certification Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Microsoft MCSA: BI Reporting Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers, Microsoft MCSA: BI Reporting Certification Exam Dumps
All Microsoft MCSA: BI Reporting certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are prepared by industry experts. Microsoft MCSA: BI Reporting certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide and training courses help candidates to study and pass hassle-free!
The Microsoft MCSA: BI Reporting certificate validates that the holder is highly capable of evaluating different types of data with the help of Microsoft Excel and Power BI. Having this certification will help individuals find a career as a data analyst and potentially earn as high as $86,000 a year, according to PayScale.com. Those looking to uplift their resumes to get jobs more easily, obtain a digital badge for their social media profiles, or acquire a more advanced skillset can also pursue this certification.
What Are 70-778 & 70-779 Certification Exams?
There are two exams related to the MCSA: BI Reporting certification. They are tests 70-778 (Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI) and 70-779 (Analyzing & Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel). For exam 70-778, students must possess the ability to carry out data analysis using Power BI and utilize Power BI to shape & transform data. They will also be expected to adjust reports & dashboards with the Power BI facility. Students must also be able to establish direct connectivity to SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services) and SQL Azure. For test 70-779, on the other hand, candidates must be able to carry out data evaluations with the help of Microsoft Excel, use & visualize data in Excel, and manipulate data inside programs such as PivotCharts & PivotTables. The candidates for both exams 70-778 & 70-779 tend to be data analysts, BI specialists, and those who can make reports using Microsoft Excel & Power BI. The registration fee for each test is USD 165 and is available worldwide in English. The tests can be taken at a local testing center or online under proctored conditions. Upon successful completion of both 70-778 & 70-779, the candidate will be awarded the Microsoft MCSA: BI Reporting certification, which does not expire and does not require renewal! Once this is achieved, candidates can go on to pursue other Microsoft validations like the MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development or the Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate in the future.
What Textbooks to Use for These Exams?
When it comes to textbooks that students can make use of to pass 70-778 & 70-779, there are plenty of them:
- ‘Exam Ref 70-778 Analyzing & Visualizing Data by Using Microsoft Power BI’ by Daniil Maslyuk — this is an official paperback for 70-778 exam. The author Daniil himself is a Microsoft business intelligence (BI) consultant highly capable in areas such as Power Pivot, Azure Analysis Services, and Power BI, hence he is able to provide learners with practical insights that will help them hone their real-world mastery of the concepts they learn in theory. Such a guide also puts emphasis on aptitudes such as proper decision making and critical thinking, as these abilities are necessary for MCSA-level certifications. Each and every domain that will be tested in exam 70-778 is covered by this book and it also contains strategic scenario-based questions to see how well learners can apply what they know. Those planning to go through this book should already be familiar with consuming, arranging, and transforming data. They should also know how to use Power BI & Excel.
- ‘Exam Ref 70-779 Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel’ by Chris Sorensen — Chris has worked as a data analytical consultant for over twenty years and also works with Microsoft to advocate the use of Power BI and Excel. Chris’s book is very practical in order to help students apply their knowledge in the real world. This book presents students with what-if situations to assess their critical thinking and decision-making aptitudes. Every technical topic included in the exam domain of 70-779 is addressed by this book. To be able to understand the pages of this textbook, candidates must be accustomed to carrying out data evaluations using Excel. The book has a nearly 5-star rating and is available on Amazon.
- ‘Mastering Microsoft Power BI: Expert Techniques for Effective Data Analytics and Business Intelligence’ by Brett Powell — Brett is the founder of a data analytics firm that is also a Microsoft BI partner. Brett has not only been working with BI technologies ever since they first came out, but also had a hand in the design & development of Microsoft BI solutions. Brett’s book will teach students how to merge data and represent them in visual formats. It will also help them master every single feature of the Power BI platform. The study guide is also loaded with real-life case studies and practical examples to promote deeper understanding.
Which Training Courses Should Candidates Enroll in?
As for the training courses that can be taken to prepare for the two exams, Microsoft itself provides them:
- ‘Course 20778-C: Analyzing Data with Power BI’ is a 3-day instructor-led training course for test 70-778. Its objective is to help students use Power BI to assess data. Being able to elaborate on the Power BI suite of products, establish connections with sources of data, accumulate data, explain developer APIs, and produce reports are just some of the skills candidates will pick up after completing this 9-module course. What’s peculiar is that each module comes with many lab exercises, and these are an opportunity for candidates to practically apply all the theoretical concepts they learnt in that module. To be eligible to enroll in this course, participants must already know about data warehouse schema topology, fundamental programming concepts, Windows OS, and Office programs.
- ‘Course 20779-B: Analyzing Data with Excel’ is an advanced 8-module instructor-led training course for test 70-779, and it aims to help students incorporate BI techniques when doing data analysis in Excel. To enroll in this program, a student must already have experience working with Excel, relational databases, and the Windows OS. After completion of this program, a student will be able to import a .CSV file, transfer information from SQL Server databases, broaden Excel dashboards, use DAX facilities, make visual data representations, and make Power BI dashboards within Excel.
The Microsoft MCSA: BI Reporting qualification will equip you with the relevant skills to handle Microsoft Excel and Power BI proficiently. To obtain this validation, however, one has to go for two exams coded 70-778 as well as 70-779. Even though it might seem a difficult deal, it’s still possible to ace these two exams due to an ample number of high-quality study guides and official training course options.
MCSA: BI Reporting certification practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE files format by real users. Study and pass Microsoft MCSA: BI Reporting certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are the best available resource to help students pass at the first attempt.