Pass Microsoft MCSE 70-341 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Microsoft MCSE 70-341 Practice Test Questions and Answers, Microsoft MCSE 70-341 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Microsoft MCSE 70-341 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the 70-341 Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
Microsoft 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 is a certification exam intended for senior administrators who usually lead technical teams of administrators.
The Microsoft 70-341 exam is a test associated with the MCSE and MCP certifications. The exam is designed for those individuals who serve as the third level of support, especially between the Exchange Server Administrator and Exchange Recipient Administrator. To be able to pass this test, the students should have at least 3 years of experience managing Exchange messaging and Exchange servers in an enterprise setting.
The Microsoft 70-341 exam is available in several languages:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
The Microsoft 70-341 exam measures the following skills:
- Installation, configuration, and management of the Mailbox Role: The questions aligned to these skills test the candidate’s knowledge of planning the mailbox role, configuring and managing it, deploying and managing high availability solutions, monitoring and troubleshooting the mailbox role, and etc.
- Planning, installation, configuration, and management of Client Access: The questions centered around these skills test whether the candidate has the ability to plan, deploy, and effectively manage a CAS (Client Access Server), plan and configure client services and namespaces, troubleshoot client connectivity, implement load balancing, and manage mobility solutions.
- Planning, configuring, installing, and managing Transport: The questions aligned to this skill area check the ability of the students to accomplish high availability solutions for common scenarios, plan a transport solution, manage and configure transport, monitor and troubleshoot it, and manage hygiene.
- Designing and managing an Exchange infrastructure: The questions under this topic are aimed at testing whether the candidates are able to design a suitable Exchange solution for a particular SLA and plan RBAC (Role Based Access Control). In addition, it covers Exchange Workload Management.
There are some circumstances that may force the candidates to cancel or reschedule their exams, and Microsoft provides clear guidelines for this procedure. According to Microsoft cancellation policy, rescheduling or cancelling the 70-341 test within five business days of the registered exam time will be subjected to a fee. Those students who fail to show up for the test appointment will lose their exam fee. Hence, they will have to pay a full registration fee if they wish to register again for the exam. The candidates will lose the entire exam fee if they do not reschedule or cancel their test appointment at least twenty-four hours before the scheduled one and cannot sit for the exam.
The price for the Microsoft 70-341 exam is $165.
Microsoft MCSE 70-341 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass 70-341 Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.
Comments * The most recent comment are at the top
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top Career Opportunities for Financial Certified Professionals
- Top Project Management Certifications to Improve Your CV
- Top 10 Computer Job Titles That Will Rule the Future
- Discontinuation of ITIL v3 in 2022 And New Technological Era
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 04 - Meetings in Scrum Part 3
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python Part 3
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Risk Management Part 3
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management Part 3
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 2 - Getting Multiple files
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage Part 3
- IIBA CBAP - Tasks of Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Product and Product Catalog Part 2
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation Part 3
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 4: Analysis
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Designing; Planning; and Prototyping a GCP Network Part 3