Pass Microsoft MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development Certification Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Microsoft MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers, Microsoft MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development Certification Exam Dumps
All Microsoft MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are prepared by industry experts. Microsoft MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide and training courses help candidates to study and pass hassle-free!
The Microsoft MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development certification validates that the holder has the skills to use online analytical processing (OLAP) cubes and various data models in order to implement business intelligence (BI) facilities. Such a certificate also proves that the holder is highly capable in areas such as data warehousing, data extraction, and data transformation. Individuals with this qualification can pursue a career as a data analyst and earn a salary that can be as high as $86,000 per year, according to Payscale.
What Are Exams 70-767 & 70-768?
The two tests associated with the MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development certificate are 70-767 (Implementing a Data Warehouse using SQL) and 70-768 (Developing SQL Data Models). Exam 70-767 revolves around managing a data warehouse, loading data, and ensuring the quality of data. The target audience for this test is data developers who cleanse data, come up with BI facilities, incorporate data warehouses, and use ETL. Test 70-768, on the other hand, focuses on how to create a tabular business intelligence semantic model, create a multifaceted BI semantic structure, set up SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services), and creating queries with the help of DAX (Data Analysis Expressions), and MDX (Multidimensional Expressions). The target audience for this test is BI developers who incorporate OLAP cubes, multifaceted data types, and tabular data structures when coming up with business intelligence solutions. Both exams 70-767 and 70-768 are available worldwide in English, and the registration fee for each is USD 165. These tests have no formal prerequisites and can be taken at local testing centers or online under proctored conditions. Upon successful completion of both tests, the candidate will be awarded the Microsoft MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development certification. As this is an MCSA certificate, it will never expire, nor does it have to be renewed! Once this certificate has been achieved, candidates can pursue other Microsoft certifications such as the MCSA: BI Reporting or the Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate.
Which Books Should Students Use?
Candidates can incorporate the following textbooks as they prepare for their certification exams:
- ‘Exam Ref 70-767 Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse’ by Jose Chinchilla & Raj Uchhana — This is an official book for exam 70-767. One of the authors, Jose, holds advanced Microsoft certifications for both BI development and SQL Server Database Administration, and he has been working with OLAP Cube, data warehouse, ETL, and data modelling throughout his entire 15+ year career. This means that the book contains first-hand real-world insights that will be beneficial to students. The goal of this guide is to equip learners with practical abilities that they can deploy when working as a data analyst. To understand the content of such a book, students must have experience with web applications, Master Data Manager databases, and MDS (Master Data Services) models. They must also be familiar with the elements of ETL control flow, relational databases, importing & exporting data, database extraction, and SSIS packages. This book is available on Amazon.
- ‘Exam Ref 70-768 Developing SQL Data Models’ by Stacia Varga — This is the official textbook for test 70-768 and the goal of this study guide is to turn learners into experts who can provide the correct BI solutions under real-world circumstances by incorporating SSAS (SQL Server 2016 Analysis Services). Therefore, the book is filled with strategic scenario-based questions that demand critical thinking and sharp decision-making skills from the students. To understand the content of this book fully, the reader must be an individual heavily engaged with business intelligence and databases, and must also be accustomed to writing DAX or MDX queries, using SSAS, and forming data models. The book has loads of reviews and positive feedback from learners and is available on the Amazon website.
- ‘Microsoft Power BI Quick Start Guide’ by Devin Knight, Mitchell Pearson, and others — the authors of this book have worked with business intelligence and MS SQL Servers extensively throughout their careers. In all, such a guide is for those who want to learn about Power BI in order to become business intelligence specialists. Those with a fundamental grasp of BI topics can also find this book useful if they want to learn more about Power BI. This book is very up-to-date and will help readers unlock the full potential of Microsoft Power BI. It will also teach them how to develop proper analytical reports & models, extract & cleanse data, use DAX formulas, and automate the flow of data. This paperback has a nearly 5-star rating on Amazon.
Which Training Courses Should Students Enroll in?
As far as training courses go, candidates can try the following programs for a more thorough preparation:
- ‘Course 20767-C: Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse’ is an official instructor-led training program for 70-767 offered by Microsoft. It is made up of 14 modules and contains lab exercises for students to apply their theoretical understanding. The target audience for this course is database specialists, and after completion, they will be able to create logical designs for a data warehouse, incorporate Azure SQL Data Warehouse, set up data flow with the help of SSIS, and incorporate data quality services. To be eligible to enroll in this course, candidates must be familiar with relational databases, Windows OS, and designing databases.
- ‘Course 20768-C: Developing SQL Data Models’ is another official instructor-led training program consisting of 9 modules and countless lab exercises. This course will teach examinees how to develop BI solutions for organizations, use multifaceted data models, and form dimensions and cubes. After completing this program, candidates will also be able to use MDX syntax, perform predictive analysis with data mining, query a tabular structure with DAX, tweak a cube, apply measure groups in a cube, incorporate dimensions for a cube, elaborate all the aspects of business intelligence solutions, and use Analysis Services to form a multidimensional database. To be eligible to participate in this course, a candidate must have prior experience of using Transact SQL to query different types of data.
The Microsoft MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development certificate will teach you how to properly deal with SQL Servers and provide BI solutions when needed. However, to hold this validation, one must first pass the Microsoft 70-767 & 70-768 tests that are indeed tough nuts to crack. Nevertheless, with the abundance of helpful study guides and official courses it’s become more than possible for every candidate. So, good luck!
MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development certification practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE files format by real users. Study and pass Microsoft MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are the best available resource to help students pass at the first attempt.
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top Career Opportunities for Financial Certified Professionals
- Top Project Management Certifications to Improve Your CV
- Top 10 Computer Job Titles That Will Rule the Future
- Discontinuation of ITIL v3 in 2022 And New Technological Era
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 04 - Meetings in Scrum Part 3
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python Part 3
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Risk Management Part 3
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management Part 3
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 2 - Getting Multiple files
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage Part 3
- IIBA CBAP - Tasks of Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Product and Product Catalog Part 2
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation Part 3
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 4: Analysis
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Designing; Planning; and Prototyping a GCP Network Part 3