Pass Cisco SSFIPS 500-285 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
|Download Free 500-285 Exam Questions|
Size: 34.39 KB
Size: 109.46 KB
Size: 37.61 KB
Size: 204.73 KB
Cisco SSFIPS 500-285 Practice Test Questions and Answers, Cisco SSFIPS 500-285 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Cisco SSFIPS 500-285 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the 500-285 Securing Cisco Networks with Sourcefire Intrusion Prevention System practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The Cisco 500-285 SSFIPS (Securing Cisco Networks with FireSIGHT Intrusion Prevention System) exam is one of the Additional proctored exams issued by this famous vendor. The exam is meant to verify one's competence related to the Cisco FireSight management system and FirePOWER appliances. It consists of 55-65 questions to be answered within 90 minutes. The main topics from which you can expect to find questions in the 500-285 exam are:
- Management of Objects
- Overview to Access Control Policies
- Analysis of Events
- Basics of IPS Policy
- Technologies featured in FireSIGHT
- Detection of Network-Based Malware
- Basic Administration
- Management of Accounts
- Developing Snort Rules
- Management of Devices
- Policies of Correlation
- Configuration of Advanced IPS Policies
However, it must be noted that the questions included in the final test will not be limited to these topics precisely, and for that reason candidates should take it upon themselves to train accordingly.
So, interested applicants can register for the Cisco 500-285 exam through the Pearson VUE system. In other words, all you have to do is to log into your Pearson VUE account, enter the preferred exam code which is 500-285 in this case, and pick the time and venue of your choice.
In recent times, many organizations and have actively started using Cisco FirePower and FireSight management systems for protecting their network and managing critical Cisco network security solutions. This ensures that recruiters will readily welcome professionals specialized in the respective field to work for them. So, as the Cisco 500-285 exam vouches for skills in Cisco FirePOWER and FireSIGHT, accomplished candidates can get access to job positions including Network Security Engineer, Network Security Technician, Consulting Engineer, Senior Firewall Engineer, and more.
Preparing for the Cisco 500-285 Exam
Time and effort are two important factors that come to play when training for a Cisco exam. This is why individuals writing exam 500-285 will have to dedicate a lot of time and give their best effort to the preparation phase using the best resources they can find if they want to ace it. Two of the most recommended means of preparation are training courses and books. Searching the internet can stumble you on a couple of good courses dedicated to the exam 500-285 which will be useful in building a candidate's foundational knowledge.
So, you can take the course from the official vendor, Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next-Generation IPS (SSFIPS) v4.0. This 5-day multi-formatted course will help you learn more about access control policy advanced features, NGIPS inspection, Cisco Firepower Management Center, and its configuration directly from Cisco expert instructors. However, this course will be easier for you if you have a prior understanding of TCP/IP networking and network architecture as well as the concepts of Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and IPS. In return, you'll get 5 days of productive work through classes, labs, videos, and challenges for the Cisco 500-285 exam preparation.
Once you've learned the general concepts, you can put your proficiency to test using reference books that can be purchased via platforms like Amazon.
Reference Books to Prepare for the Cisco 500-285 Exam
Books are the most comprehensive form of information and can be very useful when preparing for Cisco exams. Listed below are some editions you can find on Amazon that are intended to help candidates grasp the concepts related to the 500-285 exam.
- 1st Edition of SSFIPS Securing Cisco Networks with Sourcefire Intrusion Prevention System Study Guide: Exam 500-285 written by Todd Lammle, Alex Tatistcheff, and John Gay
This is the perfect study guide that test-takers can use to get an idea about the 500-285 exam as it covers all ground related to the official test objectives including FireSIGHT Management Center, IPS tuning and configuration, in-depth event analysis, and snort rules language. Moreover, the material comes with real case studies that give readers a better idea about how the concepts learned can be applied in real-world situations while performing their daily tasks. On the plus side, you also get access to Sybex's interactive online learning environment along with additional training tools such as chapter tests, electronic flashcards, assessment tests, and a searchable glossary. This guide is available for anyone to order in Kindle and Paperback versions.
- 1st Edition of Cisco Next-Generation Security Solutions: All-in-one Cisco ASA Firepower Services, NGIPS, and AMP (Networking Technology: Security) written by Omar Santos, Panos Kampanakis, and Aaron Woland
This book covers how to respond to threat landscapes, how to manage the Cisco Firepower Management Center, use FirePOWER services, as well as configure malware and file policies. Moreover, this will be useful to anyone looking for answers to the question of how to manage Security Devices and Create Cisco IPS custom reports and analyses. So when you order this guide from Amazon website in Kindle or Paperback format, you will get a great tool to fully prepare for the Cisco 500-285 exam.
- Cisco Firepower 6.x with Firepower Threat Defense (FTD): Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) written by Todd Lammle and Alex Tatistcheff
As an additional information resource, you can use this book written by real experts in FirePOWER. It gives readers a good understanding of Cisco's threat-focused Next Generation Firewall and the FirePower Threat Detection system. The knowledge you gain through it will certainly help perform better at the Cisco 500-285 exam. The book can be purchased only in the Kindle version for just 26.34 USD.
- Essentials of Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD): Top 100 Real Life Project Scenarios and Tips - Extracted from Latest Projects written by Fraciovek Publications
This book is not exactly dedicated to the 500-285 exam itself but is more of an eye-opener for individuals planning on following the FirePower path and can be used as additional material to gain great insight into how you can utilize your skills in the best possible way, thus helping you seek a position that suits your competence. That in turn will inspire the readers to work harder to achieve their goals.
Attempting the Cisco 500-285 exam is the ideal way to test one's intelligence regarding the techniques of securing Cisco Networks with the FireSIGHT Intrusion Prevention System. The successful candidate can not only enhance their knowledge-base but also use their score to showcase their expertise to enter a career in this field and achieve the desired position. As with all competitive exams, this too will take a lot of preparation time and effort. However, thanks to the various resources like training courses and reference books available to prepare for the exam, passing it will be a piece of cake.
Cisco SSFIPS 500-285 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass 500-285 Securing Cisco Networks with Sourcefire Intrusion Prevention System certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.
IT Certification Tutorials
- Best Paying IT Certifications in 2018
- 5 Cloud Certifications to Become a Certified Specialist in 2019
- What Are the Best Business Analysis Tools That Can Help Professionals Perform Their Tasks?
- Going to Become a Certified Cybersecurity Professional? (ISC)2 Can Offer to Make You an Interesting Offer
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 03 - Scrum Aspects
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Resource Management
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 3 - Transform Menu
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage
- IIBA CBAP - Part 3 Introduction
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Opportunities
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 3: Processing Part 6
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Designing; Planning; and Prototyping a GCP Network
- SPLK-1003 Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin - Splunk Post Installation Activities : Knowledge Objects Part 5