Pass Microsoft MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014 Certification Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Microsoft MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014 Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers, Microsoft MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014 Certification Exam Dumps
All Microsoft MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are prepared by industry experts. Microsoft MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014 certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide and training courses help candidates to study and pass hassle-free!
Offered by a tech-leader, Microsoft, the MCSA SQL Server 2012/2014 certification acts as an ideal base for any individual, who is willing to come up as a database administrator in the future by learning some basic SQL Server knowledge is present.
General Certification Outline
This baseline SQL Server certification is here to affirm that the certification holder is a doyen of SQL Server 2012/2014. It is an associate-level certification helping mid-level database specialists to acquire levels essential for further career development. This certificate acts as a stepping stone for individuals who are willing to earn profound skills with the MCSE or MCSD certifications.
Aimed Audience Profile
As a rule, mid-level database specialists who have considerable hands-on experience in SQL Server can think of earning this validation and aim higher. It is not for a database beginner.
Prior Expertise Needed
While the vendor doesn’t impose any obligatory prerequisites for this certification, industry experts and certificate holders suggest having a minimum of 2 years’ experience designing a normalized database, Transact-SQL, Tables, BI, and related technological areas. This prior knowledge helps a candidate understand the crux of the matter easily and perform better in the official tests. Besides, possessing an MTA certification may make things a little more favorable for you.
As per the details provided by the vendor, any candidate, willing to earn the MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014 certification, needs to succeed in three exams:
- Test 70-461: Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
This is the first exam that a candidate has to pass. Designed to verify the candidates' skills and knowledge of writing queries, the exam is divided into four domains. Those four exam scopes are the creation of database objects, work with data, data modifications, and troubleshooting and optimizing data.
- Exam 70-462: Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
The second test intends to polish the server maintenance, installation, and configuration abilities of any database administrator. Extensively, it covers the skills associated with system update, sorting, and data securing. Installation & configuration, managing data, optimization & troubleshooting, the deployment of high availability, maintaining instances & DBs, and executing security are the six exam domains that are used to fulfill the aim.
- 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
With a purpose to polish the skills inherited by ETL and data warehouse developers working in the field of Business Intelligence (BI), this exam talks about some key skills associated with Extract Transform Load and data warehouse implementation. Such a test is divided into five domains and each domain carries a different weightage. These five exam areas are design & implementation of a data warehouse, loading data, transformation of data, building data quality solutions, and configuring & executing SSIS solutions.
Details for Tests
The below-mentioned details apply to these three exams:
- Total Time Duration: 2 hours per exam.
- Total Number of Questions: 40-60 per test. The exact number of items is not revealed by the vendor.
- Minimum Passing score: 700 points.
- General Question Format: All three exams contain questions based on multiple-choice, best answer, case studies, hot area, etc.
- Exam cost: $165 per test, however, it is likely to get changed as per the candidates’ location.
- Retirement Date: Once earned, the score remains valid for a lifetime. However, the vendor suggests to take up the latest exam versions to remain relevant in the changing industry landscape.
Ways to Come up with Flying Colour in Final Exams
Getting ready for three tests and securing passing grades in them is not an easy job. It demands more than commitment. Reliable and well-tested study resources or materials are the best arsenals to combat this battle. Here are some established options that serve that purpose:
- Option 1 - Instructor-led Training Course by Vendor
On the official vendor’s website, there is a detailed learning path that suggests instructor-led training courses for MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014 aspirants. Here are the details related to those prep options:
- Course 20461-D: Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2014
The prime focus of this training is on writing the essential Transact-SQL queries for Microsoft SQL Server 2014. In this five-day training program, learners will be able to know about the fundamental architecture and concepts of Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Transact-SQL and other computer languages, data sorting & filtration, data modification using Transact-SQL, using built-in functions, table expression, etc.
- Training 20462-D: Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Databases
The second professional training that Microsoft offers is course 20462-D: Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Databases. It lasts for 5 days, targets 70-762 exam, and prepares the exam-taker at operational fonts for Microsoft SQL Server 2014 database management, using SQL Server 2014 product features and their configuration, planning a back-up strategy, and restoring data from back-ups.
- Course 20463-D: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2014
This training and its content help a candidate harvest a successful outcome in 70-463 exam. The key focus of such a course is to impart verified conjectural and practical understanding of implementing a data warehouse platform to support a BI solution, creating a data warehouse using Microsoft SQL Server 2014, implementing ETL with SQL Server Integration Services, and performing data cleaning and validating jobs using SQL Server Data Quality Services & SQL Server Master Data Services.
- Course 20461-D: Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Option 2 - Books and Exam Guides
While a training course is useful to know the exam objectives in a classroom-learning environment, exam guides and books are useful for self-study. For the MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014 certification, one must definitely refer himself/herself to the Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Administration: Real-World Skills for MCSA Certification and Beyond by Tom Carpenter. This guide is available on Amazon in eBook and paperback versions. Overall, this book prepares you for all three exams and is packed with the latest information about test objectives. What’s more, it contains some real-world scenarios and hands-on exercises to impart the deepest understanding of the exam objectives to the applicants.
The MCSA SQL Server 2012/2014 certification will prove your knowledge of SQL Server & its features and will transform you into a skilled and knowledgeable database administrator. Still, this validation doesn’t come easy as it requires the examinees to go for three consecutive tests, namely, 70-461, 70-462, and 70-463. Even though mastering those exams might seem complicated, there are plenty of prep courses and books offered by the vendor and third-party platforms like Amazon.
MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014 certification practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE files format by real users. Study and pass Microsoft MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014 certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are the best available resource to help students pass at the first attempt.
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top Career Opportunities for Financial Certified Professionals
- Top Project Management Certifications to Improve Your CV
- Top 10 Computer Job Titles That Will Rule the Future
- Discontinuation of ITIL v3 in 2022 And New Technological Era
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 04 - Meetings in Scrum Part 3
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python Part 3
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Risk Management Part 3
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management Part 3
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 2 - Getting Multiple files
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage Part 3
- IIBA CBAP - Tasks of Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Product and Product Catalog Part 2
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation Part 3
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 4: Analysis
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Designing; Planning; and Prototyping a GCP Network Part 3