70-764: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure Certification Video Training Course
The complete solution to prepare for for your exam with 70-764: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure certification video training course. The 70-764: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure certification video training course contains a complete set of videos that will provide you with thorough knowledge to understand the key concepts. Top notch prep including Microsoft MCSA 70-764 exam dumps, study guide & practice test questions and answers.
70-764: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure Certification Video Training Course Exam Curriculum
SQL Server Basics
SQL Server Basics
About 70-764: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure Certification Video Training Course
70-764: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure certification video training course by prepaway along with practice test questions and answers, study guide and exam dumps provides the ultimate training package to help you pass.
This Microsoft course is intended for the experts who regulate and keep up SQL Server databases and create applications that convey content from SQL Server databases will pick up the information and abilities to manage a SQL server database framework. Obtaining the MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration certification approves your abilities with database establishment, designing, and provisioning errands, and will qualify you for a position of an infrastructure specialist or a database administrator.
Those who have SQL Server abilities are sought-after all over the world. This course is intended for the individuals who need to administer SQL Server. The training prepares you to take the Microsoft 70-764 exam, the first of two tests you should take in order to obtain the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): SQL 2016 Database Administration credential.
- Fundamental knowledge of a Microsoft Windows working framework and its center usefulness
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL
- Working knowledge of social databases
- Some involvement with database structure
- Verifying associations with SQL Server
- Approving logins to interface with databases
- Approving crosswise over servers
- Partially contained databases
- Working with server jobs
- Working with settled database jobs
- Doling out user-defined database roles
- Approving client access to objects
- Approving clients to execute code
- Arranging authorizations at the pattern level
- Choices for inspecting information access in SQL Server
- Executing SQL Server review
- Overseeing SQL Server review
- Ensuring information with encryption
- Understanding backup methodologies
- SQL Server exchange login
- Arranging a reinforcement methodology
- Support up databases and exchange logs
- Overseeing database reinforcements
- Working with reinforcement choices
- Understanding the restore process
- Reestablishing databases
- Point-in-time recuperation
- Progressed restore scenarios
- Playing out a piecemeal restore
- Mechanizing SQL Server the board
- Working with SQL Server specialist
- Overseeing SQL Server specialist employments
- Multi-server the board
- Understanding SQL Server Agent Security
- Designing accreditations
- Designing intermediary accounts
The course helps you learn the following skills
- Confirm and approve clients
- Allot server and database jobs
- Approve clients to get to assets
- Secure information with encryption and evaluating
- Portray recuperation models and reinforcement techniques
- Reinforce SQL Server databases
- Reestablish SQL Server databases
- Arrange security for the SQL Server specialist
- Oversee alarms and notices
- Oversee SQL Server utilizing PowerShell
- Follow access to SQL Server
- Screen a SQL Server foundation
- Investigate a SQL Server foundation
- Import and fare information
- There are from 40 to 60 questions in the exam.
- It can take from 90 to 120 minutes to complete this test.
- The passing mark is 700/1000.
- The test takers can take the exam in English only.
- Configuration of data access and auditing
- Management of backup and restoring of databases
- Management and monitoring of SQL server instances
- Management of high availability and disaster recovery
- Web Developers
- Software Developers
- Anyone who wants to pass the Microsoft 70-764 exam
The course comes with different topics, and learning them, you will be prepared for the Microsoft 70-764 exam in order to get the MCSA certification.
- Senior Database Administrators
- Windows Server Administrators
- Network Engineers
- Systems Analysts
The 70-764: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure exam leads to the Microsoft MCSA certificate that gives the holder an opportunity to earn from $89,000 to $125,870 averagely on an annual basis.
Prepaway's 70-764: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure video training course for passing certification exams is the only solution which you need.
|Free 70-764 Exam Questions & Microsoft 70-764 Dumps|
Size: 7.75 MB
Comments * The most recent comment are at the top
Can View Online Video Courses
Please fill out your email address below in order to view Online Courses.
Registration is Free and Easy, You Simply need to provide an email address.
- Trusted By 1.2M IT Certification Candidates Every Month
- Hundreds Hours of Videos
- Instant download After Registration
A confirmation link will be sent to this email address to verify your login.