70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 Certification Video Training Course
The complete solution to prepare for for your exam with 70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 certification video training course. The 70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 certification video training course contains a complete set of videos that will provide you with thorough knowledge to understand the key concepts. Top notch prep including Microsoft MCSA 70-740 exam dumps, study guide & practice test questions and answers.
70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 Certification Video Training Course Exam Curriculum
Windows Server & Compute Environment
Window Server Activation
Windows Server & Compute Environment
Window Server Activation
About 70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 Certification Video Training Course
70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 certification video training course by prepaway along with practice test questions and answers, study guide and exam dumps provides the ultimate training package to help you pass.
The Microsoft 70-740 exam measures the knowledge related to installation, storage, and compute with Windows Server 2016. The training course covers each and every concept regarding this matter.
This course is meant to prepare the students in the field of installation, compute, and storage with Windows Server 2016. It is the training that is considered to be the primary step towards the MCSA certification (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate). The course includes all terminologies, technologies, and concepts that are connected with this credential. The tutorial is also a great opportunity for IT professionals as it provides the knowledge of scenarios that can be useful in the actual world. It comes with detailed information regarding Microsoft Hyper-V along with additional features, including fault-tolerance, availability, disaster recovery, network load balancing, automated backups. It also covers amazing storage concepts and the basic techniques and protocols that are used for the configuration of the local storage systems.
Requirements for the course
- The students applying for the test must come with an experience in configuring and installation of Nano Server.
- Among other things, the candidates must understand Containers and Hyper-V and work with server and local storage solutions.
Topics of the course
- Installation of Windows Servers in Host and Computing Environment
- Implementation of Storage Solutions
- Implementation of Hyper-V
- Implementation of Windows Containers
- Implementation of High availability
- Maintenance of Server Environments
At the end of the course, the students are supposed to know:
- Installation and upgrade process of Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Technical support and troubleshooting of the installations of MW Server 2016
- Understand the technologies of storage and troubleshooting of the installations of MW Server 2016
- Virtualization of compute and environments storage regarding Microsoft Hyper-V
- Configuration and implementation of fault tolerant compute system and storage
- Maintaining and monitoring of upgraded patches with the usage of WSUS
- Understanding the features of Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Configuration of local storage systems and machines based on Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Implementing and understanding the basic functionalities of storage such as deduplication of data, snapshots, and others
- Implementation of high availability and disaster recovery with the usage of Microsoft Hyper-V
- Understanding the network load balancing and implementing the same in different scenarios
- The exam deals with the Windows Server 2016 technology.
- The total time allotted to the students is around 120 minutes with a number of questions of 40-60.
- The passing score of the exam is 700 marks.
- The exam can be taken in these languages: Spanish, English, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, Japanese, French, Portuguese, and German.
- After passing the test, you can prove your skills getting the MCSA certification.
- Installation, migration, and upgrade of workloads and servers
- Configuration and installation of nano server
- Maintenance, management, and creation of images of deployment
- Configuration of volumes and disks
- Implementation of storage to server
- Implementation of deduplication of data
- Configuration and installation of Hyper-V
- Configuration of virtual machine settings
- Configuration of Hyper-V networking
- Management of windows containers
- Deployment of windows containers
- Implementation of storage spaces direct
- Management of failover clustering
- Management of VM movement in clustered nodes
- Maintenance of installations of server
- Monitoring of server installations
- IT professionals who are responsible for deployment, installation, management, maintenance, operations, etc. regarding the Windows Server environment in particular organization
- Candidates who understand networking fundamentals, concepts of AD DS, server hardware, and security
- IT professionals who have experience in working with Windows 8 or Windows 10
Microsoft offers globally recognized certifications and training programs. This course comes with an enhanced level. It covers five areas that include student software, instructor readiness, instruction resources, student assessment, and learning validation.The certification will lead you to the following job positions:
- Network Engineer
- Systems Manager
- Network Manager
- Network Administrator
- Network Analyst
- Server Administrator
- Server Engineer
- Systems Administrator
- Computer Support Specialist
The certification helps the seekers to earn an annual salary from around $80,465 to $104,238.
Prepaway's 70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 video training course for passing certification exams is the only solution which you need.
|Free 70-740 Exam Questions & Microsoft 70-740 Dumps|
Size: 3.21 MB
Size: 2.55 MB
Size: 2.88 MB
Size: 5.57 MB
Size: 2.23 MB
Comments * The most recent comment are at the top
Can View Online Video Courses
Please fill out your email address below in order to view Online Courses.
Registration is Free and Easy, You Simply need to provide an email address.
- Trusted By 1.2M IT Certification Candidates Every Month
- Hundreds Hours of Videos
- Instant download After Registration
A confirmation link will be sent to this email address to verify your login.