70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 Certification Video Training Course
The complete solution to prepare for for your exam with 70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification video training course. The 70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification video training course contains a complete set of videos that will provide you with thorough knowledge to understand the key concepts. Top notch prep including Microsoft MCSA 70-417 exam dumps, study guide & practice test questions and answers.
70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 Certification Video Training Course Exam Curriculum
About 70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 Certification Video Training Course
70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification video training course by prepaway along with practice test questions and answers, study guide and exam dumps provides the ultimate training package to help you pass.
In this Microsoft course, you will cover new highlights in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2, including executives, organizing framework, stockpiling, Hyper-V, high accessibility, and character league. You will also cover failover grouping, Dynamic Access Control (DAC), Microsoft Online Backup, as well as changes with Active Directory, Hyper-V, PowerShell, and Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS). This training will refresh your current learning and abilities of past Windows Server renditions to Windows Server 2012.
This Microsoft course covers all that you have to think about in order to get the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification. The students will figure out how to introduce and arrange servers, design server jobs, highlights, and Hyper-V, design organize administrations and access, introduce and oversee Active Directory, design a system approach server framework, and convey, oversee, and look after servers. They will also figure out how to bunch arrangement and high accessibility, execute business congruity and calamity recuperation, design organize administrations, character and access arrangements.
- Involvement with actualizing, overseeing, and managing Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Involvement with actualizing and overseeing Active Directory and Windows technologies
- Comprehension of fundamental virtualization and capacity advances
- Knowledge identical to those obtained after learning Windows Server 2008
The skills and knowledge you will develop through this course include
- Introduce and arrange server s dependent on Windows Server 2012
- Screen and keep up Windows Server 2012
- Oversee Windows Server 2012 with Windows by utilizing PowerShell 3.0
- Oversee stockpiling for Windows Server 2012
- Actualize arrange administrations
- Actualize DirectAccess remote access
- Execute Hyper-V
- Execute failover bunching
- Execute failover bunching with Hyper-V
- Execute dynamic access control secure information access for clients and gadgets
- Execute Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Screen and keep up Windows Server 2012
- The 70-417 test unites the 70-410, 70-411, 70-412 exam topics.
- The exam format includes multiple-choice questions.
- The exam languages are Chinese (Simplified), English, German, French, Portuguese, and Japanese.
- Configuration of Hyper-V
- Installation and configuration of servers
- Configuration of server features and roles
- Installation and administration of Active Directory
- Configuration of network access and services
- Configuration and management of Group Policy
- Configuration and management of Active Directory
- Configuration of network policy with server infrastructure
- Management, deployment, and maintenance of servers
- Configuration of network services
- Configuration of file and storage solutions
- Configuration and management of high availability
- Configuration of access and information of protection solutions
- Implementation of business continuity and disaster recovery
The questions are dedicated to installing servers, configuring local storage, monitoring servers, configuring DirectAccess, configuring domain controllers, and implementing Active Directory Federation, among others. When you pass the 70-417 exam, you obtain the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certificate. This is the first step to become MCSE certified.
- Microsoft professionals having completed the courses, such as MCITP: SharePoint Administrator, MCSA: Windows Server 2008, MCITP Virtualization Administrator, MCITP: Lync Server Administrator, MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator, MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator
- IT professionals who are experienced in Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2
- Server administrators completing everyday administration and managerial undertakings and need to refresh their aptitudes and learn Windows Server 2012
Taking this course can demonstrate your benefits when it comes to the essential arrangement of Windows Server 2012 abilities required to diminish IT costs and convey more business value. The MCSA credential affirms that you have validated skills and knowledge to work as a computer network specialist or an administrator and can cope with the tasks.
- Network System administrators
- Computer System administrators
- Computer Network specialists
The Microsoft MCSA certification allows the holder to earn a basic salary of around $80,700-$134,870 on an annual basis.
Prepaway's 70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 video training course for passing certification exams is the only solution which you need.
|Free 70-417 Exam Questions & Microsoft 70-417 Dumps|
Size: 18.93 MB
Comments * The most recent comment are at the top
Can View Online Video Courses
Please fill out your email address below in order to view Online Courses.
Registration is Free and Easy, You Simply need to provide an email address.
- Trusted By 1.2M IT Certification Candidates Every Month
- Hundreds Hours of Videos
- Instant download After Registration
A confirmation link will be sent to this email address to verify your login.