Known as Core Solutions of Exchange Server 2013, it is a complete course that serves you with the skills and knowledge for planning, securing, deploying, and managing Exchange Server 2013. The course provides detailed training on how to optimize performance, secure the threats, and lower down the errors related to Exchange Server 2013. It also comes with all the required information for maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting Exchange Server 2013. At the completion of the course, the students will be well prepared to pass the Microsoft 70-341 exam.
This preparation course is exciting because it comes with all the necessary highlights that need to be considered. Advanced practices and effective guidelines are included for completing the course and getting the certification. The tutorial will get you closer to all the features that are required for Exchange Server 2013.
Requirements for the course
The candidate should have:
- At least two years of experience of administration of Windows Server, which is inclusive of Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012.
- Nearly 2 years of experience in working with Domain Services like Active Directory
- At least 2 years of experience of working with DNS and another name resolution
- Experience of working with PKI and other certificates
Skills that will be developed due to this course
- Managing and Deploying of Exchange Server 2013
- Troubleshooting, monitoring, and maintaining the environment of Exchange Server 2013
- Configuring the permissions and securing the Exchange Server 2013
- Planning the options of message security, implementing the solution of antivirus and anti-spam
- Configuring and planning message transport in the organization of Exchange Server 2013
- Planning for mitigation of disaster, implementing backup and recovery
- Managing and understanding the available servers of Client Access regarding Exchange Server 2013
- Professionally securing and configuring Microsoft Outlook Web App and messaging mobile for the use of Client Access Server
- Implementing and planning the client access role regarding Exchange Server 2013
- Managing the objects of recipient, addressing the policies and lists
- Configuring and planning the Mailbox server role
Course curriculum comes with the following key topics
- Administration of Exchange Server 2013
- Fundamentals of Exchange Administration
- Archive Mailboxes
- Properties regarding User Mailboxes
- Distribution Groups
- Outlook Apps and Outlook Web Apps
- Pre-requisites of Preparation
- Installation of Exchange 2013
- Design of Exchange 2013
- Demos and Labs
- The paper comes with around 50 questions.
- It includes multiple-choice questions, simulations, build tree questions, reorder, and etc.
- Languages of the exam are English, German, French, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese.
- The time limit for the test is about 2 hours.
- The minimum score to pass the exam is 700.
The course is mostly designed for the professionals from the field of IT willing to become administrators who come from the enterprise-level messaging. The candidates who opt for this course generally support the third-level that ranges between Exchange Server Administrator and Exchange Recipient Administrator.
The Microsoft course is the best one for the individuals seeking for the administration-level certification. The tutorial comes with detailed online description and learnings along with proper training. In addition, the course gives you quick online results as the exam is also to be given online.
- IT Field Engineer
- Digital IT Advisor
- Server Architect
- IT Infrastructure Engineer
- IT Support Engineer
This highly professional certification provides the certificate holders with a salary from $30,000 to $50,000 on annual basis.