Pass Google Professional Collaboration Engineer Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Professional Collaboration Engineer Premium ETE File
- Premium File 79 Questions & Answers. Last Update: Sep 25, 2023
- Latest Questions
- 100% Accurate Answers
- Fast Exam Updates
Last Week Results!
|Download Free Professional Collaboration Engineer Exam Questions|
Size: 89.8 KB
Size: 74.72 KB
Google Professional Collaboration Engineer Practice Test Questions and Answers, Google Professional Collaboration Engineer Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Google Professional Collaboration Engineer certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the Professional Collaboration Engineer Professional Collaboration Engineer practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The Professional Collaboration Engineer exam is the Google certification exam that alters business objectives into concrete policies, configurations, and security practices as they are related to the content, users, and integration. So, if you want to pursue your career as a collaboration engineer, this exam is a must for you. Moreover, once you pass the exam, you will achieve the Google certified: Professional collaboration engineer.
Who Is the Exam Intended for?
This Professional Collaboration Engineer exam by Google is designed for the IT administrators, enterprise collaboration engineers, cloud solutions engineers, and system engineers who want to validate their skills to plan and implement Google Workspace access and authorization. The candidate can also demonstrate their skills in managing users, mails, configuring endpoint access, and monitoring organizational operations. Also, this exam checks how proficient you are in sharing Drive lifecycles, and advance Google Workspace collaboration and adoption.
Professional Collaboration Engineer Exam Details
This exam is 2 hours long and comes in English and Japanese. It is worth noting that you have to pay $200 to register for the exam. After that, on the appointed day, you will get access to the test, the questions of which are presented in the format of multiple select and multiple choice. There is no formal prerequisite for this exam and you can either take the online proctored exam or at the testing center near you. However, to be eligible, it is recommended to have 3+ years of industry experience along with 1+ years of Google workspace experience. Beyond that, you can get extensive knowledge about Google Workspace integration, collaboration, and adoption by preparing for the exam.
Thus, the first thing the candidate is advised to do is to review the exam guide available. There you will find a complete list of topics you may encounter on the test, including:
- Dealing with Google Workspace authorization and access: in this part you should demonstrate your skills in applying 2-step verification, data protection, perimeter security, implementing third-party SSO for Workspace, operating SSO for third-party apps and managing access to third-party sites and apps.
- Managing resource, user, and Shared Drive lifestyle. This section tests your skills to provide various operations with users, which include their adding, removing, managing their licenses. Your ability to manage groups, contacts, and organizational structure will also be tested. In addition, you also should be knowledgeable of how to troubleshoot GCDS and GSPS, implement Apps Script to automate tasks.
- Handling mail. In this section your skills to operate mail-related DNS settings, solving mail routing issues, managing security, spam rules, mail routing rules will be checked.
- Configuring and controlling Google Workspace services implies that you are able to manage Google Workspace core apps and services integrations, administer Google Workspace Services, and implement automation.
- Configuring and managing content access. This domain is all about checking your skills in managing Vault, Drive and Shared Drive, implementing data security, and operating third-party applications and access.
- Configuring and handing endpoint access means that you are completely prepared to configure mobile devices both personal and company-owned, provision and enable Chrome devices, operate Android apps as well as Chrome apps, and be proficient in configuring network settings.
- Advancing Google Workspace collaboration and adoption. In this domain you should demonstrate how skilled you are to create team project sites, simple workflow using App Maker or simple processes using Apps Script. To add more, you should keep pace with Google Workspace updates and be aware of all its new features as well as functionality.
- Monitoring organizational operations. This section tests your ability to manage alerts, troubleshoot error logs, detect data leakage issues, set up and use audits and reports.
Training Courses Recommended for Exam Preparation
Training courses are very beneficial for the preparation for the Google Professional Collaboration Engineer exam. That’s why you can practice well with the help of hands-on labs and training courses available at Google Cloud training. Thus, candidates can enhance their knowledge, prove their skills and earn the Google Professional Collaboration Engineer certification.
Google Workspace Administration Training Course
It is a 5-day long course that delivers the content required for you to establish Google Workspace best practices for the organization including how to use the features in the admin console to manage access to the services and monitor Google Workspace operations. Once you start taking this course, you will be able to create and configure the new Google Workspace account and explore different options for provisioning thanks to presentations, hands-on labs, and demonstrations that will help you practice well before taking the actual exam. You will also get detailed knowledge about the services to meet your needs using different parts of the organization. Moreover, this training program gives you familiarity with SSO options available for the organization. The candidates also learn about how to implement measures to protect the organization from phishing, malware attacks, spoofing, and spam.
At the same time, if you are a new or an existing Google Workspace administrator, you should take this course to prepare for the Professional Collaboration Engineer certification exam. These are the major modules covered in this course:
- Introduction to G Suite
- Managing G Suite
- G Suite Security
- G Suite Mail Management
- Developing your G Suite Deployment
These modules will help you get in-depth knowledge about the topics tested and allow you to ace the exam with flying colors.
Hands-On- Labs - Google Workspace Essentials
After the course taking, you can get hands-on experience with workspace core applications from the user's perspective. You don't need any prior experience in workspace applications. You just need to be familiar with office primary apps, such as Calendar, Gmail, Sheets to mention a few. The candidates can prepare for the Professional Collaboration Engineer exam with the help of these training labs. Furthermore, after this hands-on learning, you can store the files in the cloud, make changes using Google Docs and explore Google Drive features. These labs will also discover features of Google Sites and allow you to learn about the G Suite security and deployment.
Hands-On-Labs - Google Workspace Integrations
It's a convenient way to demonstrate your knowledge of Google Cloud services with Workspace applications. You can easily create and publish web apps for workspace products by completing these labs. Thanks to this practical program, you will be able to create direct connections for Google Cloud data sources utilizing the BigQuery API. These training labs also help you to analyzing and present data. However, before taking these labs, you must be familiar with Workspace apps like Sheets, Docs, Chat, Meet, Forms, and Calendar. So, these labs make you skilled in the following domains:
- Basic functioning and architecture of Application Programming Interfaces
- Cloud Storage API methods in Cloud Shell
- Change labels in the email thread through Gmail Add-on
- Access Google developer technologies
- Use of Apps Script CLI-clasp
- Creating Hangout Chat bot
- Using Google Sheets as a custom reporting tool
- Using G Suite and Google Cloud Platform
- Analyzing the sentiment of text in the document
Don't waste your time and start preparing for the Professional Collaboration Engineer exam today. The more you practice the more you will become Google certified. Start preparing for the test by enrolling in the training courses. You will get in-depth knowledge and experience through these learning programs. You will not regret doing this amazing certification as it will lead you to a journey of success within the IT field. Google Certified Professionals get a lot of benefits after doing this certificate. It also gives you a chance to work with IT experts and learn about the Google Cloud Platform.
So, enroll in the courses today and don't miss the chance to get a good score in the exam. It will open a door of opportunities for you and help you achieve success within the IT sector.
Google Professional Collaboration Engineer practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass Professional Collaboration Engineer Professional Collaboration Engineer certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.
Comments * The most recent comment are at the top
IT Certification Tutorials
- Reasons Why You Should Get Certified This Year
- What Are 5 Main Responsibilities of Agile Software Development Managers?
- Top 5 Free Microsoft Excel Alternatives: Are They Worth Your Attention?
- 1z0-071 Oracle Database SQL - COLUMN ALIAS AND CONCATENATION
- LPI 102-500 - 103.2: Process text streams with filters
- ISTQB CTFL-2018 - 2018: Static Testing
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Stakeholder Management
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 4 Section 3 - Row Level Security
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Level 4: Adding more control to your visualizations
- Amazon AWS SysOps - CloudFormation for SysOps
- IIBA ECBA - Business Analysis and Strategy Analysis (IIBA - ECBA) Part 2
- PRINCE2 Practitioner - Introduction to Processes
- 1z0-082 Oracle Database Administration - Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 6: Security Part 2
- Salesforce Admin ADM-211 - Security and Access : Field Level Access