Pass Google Professional Data Engineer Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Professional Data Engineer Premium Bundle
- Premium File 184 Questions & Answers. Last update: May 11, 2022
- Training Course 201 Lectures
- Study Guide 543 Pages
Last Week Results!
|Download Free Professional Data Engineer Exam Questions|
Size: 2.04 MB
Size: 396.59 KB
Size: 317.41 KB
Size: 346.26 KB
Size: 373.19 KB
Size: 289.74 KB
Size: 231.06 KB
Size: 225.57 KB
Size: 176.78 KB
Size: 145.56 KB
Google Professional Data Engineer Practice Test Questions and Answers, Google Professional Data Engineer Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Google Professional Data Engineer certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the Professional Data Engineer Professional Data Engineer on Google Cloud Platform practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The Professional Data Engineer exam is the industry-standard exam that proves the candidate’s ability to do data-driven decision-making by assembling, transforming, and publishing data. If you are rooting for a career in data engineering, you should take this test. It will lead you to attain the Professional Data Engineer certification issued by Google.
Who is the Professional Data Engineer Exam Intended for?
This exam is designed for individuals who are experts in designing, building, securing, and monitoring data processing systems with a particular emphasis on compliance and security. The candidate who wants to take the Professional Data Engineer exam should have the ability to deploy, leverage, and training pre-existing machine learning models. Moreover, every applicant should have experience of more than 3 years including 1-year experience in designing and handling solutions utilizing GCP.
Professional Data Engineer Exam Details
Like other Google exams, this exam also consists of multiple choice and multiple select questions. Consider the fact that you need to pay $200 for the registration. After that, you will access the test for 2 hours which is presented either in English or Japanese. Moreover, you can either take the exam online or have to find a test center near your place to take this test.
There is no formal prerequisite for the exam but it is recommended to have 3-4 years of experience within the data engineering field and to be responsible for the tasks related to data engineering and machine learning. So, on the final test day, you need to have exhaustive knowledge about these domains to perform your best.
- Designing data processing systems
- Building data processing systems
- Operationalizing machine learning models
- Providing solution quality
Training Courses Recommended for the Exam Preparation
Training courses are meant to help candidates to learn about the Google exam syllabus and prepare well. It has hands-on labs and expert support that will allow you to get in-depth knowledge of each domain covered in the test. So, these are some of the best training courses offered by Google for the Professional Data Engineer certification exam.
Google Cloud Big Data & Machine Learning Fundamentals course
This course is a gateway to introduce you to Google Cloud's big data and different machine learning functions. However, to successfully pass this training, you have to attain one year of experience in SQL, extract transform, data modeling, machine learning, programming in Python, and load activities. So, the objectives of the course are the following:
- Recognize the purpose of the key Big data and Machine Learning products in Google Cloud
- Utilize Cloud SQL & Dataproc to migrate existing MySQL, Pig, Spark, or Hive workloads to Google Cloud
- Hire BigQuery and Cloud SQL for interactive data analysis
- Create ML models using BigQuery ML, APIs, and AutoML.
This course is normally taken by data scientists, data analysts, and business analysts who are in the field of Google Сloud. It is a good way to prepare for your final exam because it teaches you all the details including 7 modules that cover all the Professional Data Engineer exam objectives:
- Introducing Google Cloud Platform ‘
- Compute and Storage Fundamentals
- Data Analytics on the Cloud
- Scaling Data Analytics
- Machine Learning
- Data Processing Architectures
- Additional Resources
Data Engineering on Google Cloud course
It is a 4-day course that gives hands-on experience to the candidates and allows them to build data processing systems on Google Cloud. It will also show you how to design data processing systems, analyze data and build end-to-end data pipelines and machine learning. In order to get a better understanding of the course, you need to complete the big data machine learning course or get equivalent experience. This course also aids you in developing applications using a programming language such as Python and covers the following objective:
- Designing and building data processing systems on the Google Cloud Platform
- Processing batch and streaming data by using autoscaling data pipelines on Cloud Dataflow
- Influencing unstructured data using ML APIs on Cloud Dataproc
- Predicting machine models using TensorFlow and Cloud ML
- Enable insights from streaming data
This course will show you how to manage big data including loading, extracting, cleaning, and validating data. At the end of the training, you can easily create machine learning and statistical models as well as visualizing query results. This program is a bit lengthy but you have to practice well to get the knowledge needed on the actual exam. These are the following modules covered in the course:
- Introduction to Data Engineering
- Creating a Data Lake
- Building a Data Warehouse
- Introduction to Building Batch Data Pipelines
- Performing Spark on Cloud Dataproc
- Serverless Data Processing with Cloud Dataflow
- Introduction to Processing Streaming Data
- Handling Data Pipelines with Cloud Composer and Cloud Data Fusion
- Serverless Messaging Using Cloud Sub/Pub
- Cloud Dataflow Streaming Features
- Bigtable Streaming Features and High-Throughput BigQuery
- Advanced BigQuery Performance and Functionality
- Prebuilt ML Models APIs for Unsaturated Data
- Big Data Analytics with Cloud Al Platform Notebook
- Custom Model building Using SQL in BigQuery ML
- Production ML Pipelines and use of Kubeflow
- Custom Model building Utilizing Cloud AutoML
These modules involve everything the candidate requires for passing the Professional Data Engineer certification exam. Thus, you will not miss anything if you are taking this learning program keenly and apply the required knowledge in an appropriate way. You would end up getting a good score and achieving the Google Professional Data Engineer certification.
Don't wait and enroll in these training courses offered by the official vendor that will help you ace the Professional Data Engineer exam with a good score. Once you take this exam and earn the prestigious Professional Data Engineer certification, you will get a chance to obtain a high-paying job and an amazing opportunity to work with the experts. Don't waste your time on other tasks and start preparing for this exam today. The more you practice the more you will get closer to success as a data analyst or data engineer. Moreover, it will polish your skills throughout and allow you to efficiently in well-reputed companies.
Google Professional Data Engineer practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass Professional Data Engineer Professional Data Engineer on Google Cloud Platform certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.