Pass Google Google Analytics Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Google Analytics Premium Bundle
- Premium File 70 Questions & Answers. Last update: Aug 17, 2022
- Training Course 21 Lectures
Last Week Results!
|Download Free Google Analytics Exam Questions|
Size: 37.28 KB
Size: 35.62 KB
Size: 301.68 KB
Google Google Analytics Practice Test Questions and Answers, Google Google Analytics Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Google Google Analytics certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the Google Analytics Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The Google Analytics Individual Qualification exam is ideal for those who would like to demonstrate their skills in using the Google Analytics platform and working with digital analytics. In other words, you must be proficient in Google Analytics concepts including data collection and implementation, principles and planning, administration and configuration, as well as reports, dimensions, and metrics.
GAIQ is a free online exam that consists of 70 multiple-choice questions that have to be completed within 90 minutes. Candidates must score at least 80% to pass. But if they fail to do so, they may try again after 24 hours. The period of validity of the Google Analytics Individual Qualification certificate is 12 months from the date of this exam passing.
There are several free courses that candidates can take to master the exam outline that are provided by Analytics Academy. So, for candidates who want to ace the test on the first try, the vendor recommends enrolling in the following training programs.
- Google Analytics for Beginners. If you are just starting to dabble into Google Analytics, then this course is just for you. It will teach you how to set up data filters, create an account, and implement tracking code. Moreover, you are going to gain a better understanding of the Google Analytics reports and interface navigation, and create shortcuts and dashboards. The course also includes an in-depth demonstration on how to set up campaign tracking and goals as well as analyze basic Audience, Behavior reports, and Acquisition. The content of this training contains four modules, covering all the key concepts from the fundamentals of Google Analytics and its interface to different types of reports and related operations to working with campaigns and tracking.
- After completion of the course for beginners, you can move on to Advanced Google Analytics. This training program briefs you through the collection of data and processing it into readable reports. You will be taught configurations such as Custom Metrics, Custom Dimensions, and Event Tracking for data collection. Moreover, this course will also dive into more advanced analysis techniques through the use of audience reports, segmentation, channel reports, and custom reports. After that, you will also grasp marketing strategies such as remarketing and Dynamic Remarketing which presents advertisements to customers visiting your website. This course also comprises four units that include all the above topics in addition to storing data, setting up advanced filters, different approaches to analyzing data, and various marketing tools.
After completing the previous two recommended courses, students can take advantage of more narrowly targeted programs organized by the Google Analytics Academy’s expert instructors such as Justin Cutroni, Krista Seiden, and Ashish Vij. These are as follows:
- Google Analytics for Power Users. This course is also for individuals with an advanced understanding of Google Analytics. When you are familiarized with most of the features of the Analytics platform, you can put your knowledge to the test by learning and practicing methods for comparing users and analyzing traffic sources, alongside the identification of top-performing content, and making improvements to ecommerce performance.
- Getting Started with Google Analytics 360 is another advanced course that will help you learn powerful Google Analytics 360 features. Thus, you can receive a new perspective on how you can benefit from integrations with Google Marketing Platform, BigQuery, and Google Ad Manager.
For further practice, before you sit for the exam, you can try the Google Analytics Demo Account, which is very helpful if you would like to experiment with Analytics features and real business data. Since the Demo Account displays actual data from an e-commerce website, it's extremely handy for exploring Google Analytics reports.
Apart from the courses mentioned above, candidates can use the following resources to polish their knowledge:
- Google Analytics Breakthrough: From Zero to Business Impact Hardcover by Feras Alhlou, Shiraz Asif, and Eric Fettman.
This book is a great guide to learn Google Analytics reporting and instrumentation. Moreover, it is a wonderful resource that helps to build a complete foundation in measurement strategy, reporting, implementation, as well as optimization as it simplifies and clearly explains the wide range of Google Analytics features and configurations. Thanks to this great tool, you will sharpen your core competencies and develop next-generation tracking and analysis strategies. Also, you will learn to avoid common pitfalls and uncover hidden functionality so you can understand what is helping or hindering your digital performance and begin your path towards acing your Google Analytics exam.
- Google Analytics Demystified (4th Edition) by Alexa L. Mokalis & Joel J. Davis.
This is a great instrument to broaden your horizon on the code's impact on a page and link tracking, as well as learn Ecommerce reporting, and event creation and transmission to Google Analytics. This book from Amazon will teach you all about Google Analytics’ current features, including those that have been added or updated in the past year. It presents information in a digestible way that will help you better understand how to use and apply Google Analytics data.
If you need extra help navigating Google Analytics you can always use the Analytics Help Center that answers all your questions including how to get started, troubleshooting, and even best practices for analysis. The Google Analytics Help Community is another great resource if you would like to interact with other Analytics practitioners and discuss topics concerning code implementation, account management, reporting, and more. You can find these and other training sources on the official Google Analytics Academy page.
The Google Analytics Individual Qualification certification exam is a great path if you are a marketer or analyst and would like to demonstrate your proficiency in Google Analytics. It will help to validate to your potential employers or clients that you understand the fundamentals of digital analytics.
At the same time, the official vendor not only offers you to take the test and become Google Analytics certified but also makes available an extensive preparatory toolkit that allows you to master the actual material and hone your skills with Google Analytics concepts. All you have to do is choose the right preparation path and pass the exam successfully.
Google Google Analytics practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass Google Analytics Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.