Cisco 300-210, Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS) as it is also called, is one of 4 exams required to get the CCNP Security certification. This Cisco credential examines the network of a Security Engineer on various grounds like firewall architecture, configuring the next generation firewall from Cisco, utilization of the identity, and the access of policies.
At the end of the course, the individuals with the professional certification develop the following skills:
- The process of deploying Cisco WSA in actual network
- Installation process of license regarding Cisco WSA
- The method of deploying Cisco WSA in the form of Explicit Proxy
- Configuring of Custom URL when it comes to Cisco WSA
- The installation process of Cisco WSA on the grounds of VMware
- Depletion of Cisco WSA as the base of Transparent Proxy
- Configuration process of URL Filtering with the use of Cisco WSA
- Configuration process of downloading the Limit with the usage of Cisco WSA
Cisco 300-210 is merely a revision of the Cisco 300-207 course and certification exam. The supplement has eliminated all old technologies and has brought up advanced coverages in both Cisco Firepower NGIPS and Advanced Malware protection by Cisco. The exam course includes the Intrusion Prevention System along with the components of context-aware firewall and solutions related to Web and Email security.
The individuals willing to move to this course need to have the knowledge of the CCNA R&S and CCNA Security certificates along with the equal proportion of dedication. The course is also open to all the students who are willing to learn about Appliance of Cisco Web Security and CCNP Security SITCS from Cisco.
Some of the WSA Web contents included in the CCNP Security course are:
- Introduction to Topology
- Configuration of Topology Initial
- Installation of OVF on VMware Workstation
- Basic Configuration on WSA
- Installation of License on WSA
- Run System Setup Wizard
- Verify Web Proxy Settings
- Client Explicit Proxy Configuration
- Check whether the Traffic is Hitting to WSA
- Search Engines along with Portals Blocking
- Blocking of Social Site
- Blocking of References Sites
- Blocking of Internet Telephony Site
- Configuration and Verification of HTTP/HTTPS/FTP to Download Limit
- Configuration of IP Base URL for Blocking of HTTP
- Verification of Base URL for Blocking of HTTP
- Configuration of IP Base URL for Blocking of HTTPS
- Verification of Base URL for Blocking of HTTPS
- Configuration of Base URL for Blocking of FTP
- Verification of Base URL for Blocking of FTP
- Configuration and Verification of Google and Redirection Bing
- Configuration and Verification of Warning messages for the Social Site
- Configuration and Verification of the Proxy Bypass on WSA
- How to Restore the factory defaults
- Process of Set Management IP using CLI "ifconfig"
- Setting the Hostname with CLI "sethostname"
- Settings of the Gateway IP with the help of CLI "setgateway"
- DNS Server IP settings and installation
- Flush down the DNS Cache
- Check the various Configurations with CLI "showconfig"
- Configuration of the Time Zone
- Configuration of the Time using CLI "settime"
- Change the Admin Password with the help of CLI "passwd" and many more
- The exam paper needs to be completed within 90 minutes
- The paper comes with around 65 to 75 questions
- The question paper needs to be carried out in the English language only
- The test comes with multiple-choice question and answers
- The associated certification for this course is CCNP Security
The courses that will aid in the exam preparation are:
- SITCS (Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions)
- Preparation of Bundle E-Learning through Cisco CCNP Security Certification
Topics included in the exam
- Content Security
- Network Threat Defense
- Fire Power Next Generation of IPS from Cisco
- Architectures for Security
- Reporting, Monitoring, and Troubleshooting of Tools
The 300-210 SITCS exam is a complete course that includes each and every necessary aspect regarding threat control solutions. The individuals willing to get the certification can also prepare for the test by going through the SITCS course.
- Cyber watch operations Certified Analyst
- JR. Security Analyst
- Cisco Network Engineer
- Cisco Network Administrator
- Network Security Engineer
- CyberSecurity Programs and Strategy Sr. Director
The certification holders are capable to earn a basic amount of $60,000 to $97,000 on yearly basis.