About This Course
When it comes to having a professional Cisco Career, the Cisco 300-101 is the best certification you are looking for. Also known as the CCNP Route 300-101, the completion of the course gets you prepared for the examination and also prepares you for initiating in the professional stage of Cisco Systems.
The course develops the skills of implementing the technologies of the Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching Route 300-101 in a better way. The students would also be able to know the important concepts required to clear the CCNP Route certification exam. They would be capable of applying the learnings from the topics practically in the actual world, as they would have learned the knowledgeable topics.
The Cisco IP Route 300-101 is an examination that includes both the CCDP and CCNP certifications. The course helps in getting routing skills and knowledge that are required for a successful individual. The candidates opting for this certification get authorized for using the advanced form of IP addressing along with routing, and also implementing the highly secured and scalable Cisco routers along with Cisco ASA Firewalls already have a connection with WANs, LANs, IPv6, and many more. The course and the examination are also capable of configuring the security solutions of routing that support the mobile workers and the branch offices.
- The individuals opting for this course should have dedicated knowledge of the CCNA Switching and Routing before they begin with this course.
- The candidates should also have the basic knowledge of the routing protocols, configuring and the subnetting of the Router CLI.
- They should have cleared the CCNA certification examination or should be looking forward to the CCNA R/S certification examination.
- The students also need to have the CCNP Route course books along with them.
- The students should be well aware that they need to clear 1 out of 3 examinations for attaining the CCNP R/S certification.
- It is mandatory for the students to have the CCNA certification before they appear for the advanced professional course.
The individuals appearing for the examination should also know that the simulators or say the emulators that are used while learning the course are not provided with the course, and it would be the responsibility of the students to get it. The simulators are quite important for practicing, and hence, they should carry them. The students should also get the Virtual Internet Routing Lab or say the Cisco Packet Tracer from the Cisco, as it is authorized as the Cisco proprietary software.
Learnings from the course:
- Advanced concepts related to IPs and many other
- The use of time-based access list, IPsec and infrastructure access-lists for configuring the security
- Techniques how to create prefix lists, filter routes and much more
- Gather required knowledge that is required to clear the CCNP Route examination as well as practical concepts that would help you in real scenarios globally
Content modules the course includes:
- IP Addressing
- Subnetting and VLSM
- Fundamentals of Routing
- Implementation of IPv4 Default Routing and Static
- Fundamentals of Virtual Private Network Technologies
- Fundamentals of IPv6
- Implementation of RIPng
- Operation of MP-BGP IPv6
- Managing Cisco Router with AAA
- Execution of Multicasting on Cisco AAA and many more
- The total number of questions is around 45-65
- Multiple choice question
- Single/Multiple answers
- The exam comes with duration of 120 minutes
- Associated certifications - the CCNP Routing and Switching and the CCDP
While learning the course, another required training is Implementing Cisco IP Routing v2.0 and Implementing Cisco IP Routing Route E-Learning.
- Students who have applied for attempting for the CCNA certification exam or have cleared it
- Any individual holding the CCNA certification and is looking for an advanced and professional level of CCNP
- Employees looking for a professional certification in the Cisco career
- The individuals in Cisco field looking to understand the higher and professional level that covers Cisco protocols that are covered in CCNP
- Any individual looking for an advanced level in networking other than normal fundamentals
- Anyone who wants to learn the Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching Route 300-101
The Cisco 300-101 certification opens your door to a professional career in networking which includes routing and switching. The CCNP Route 300-101 is the only course that prepares you completely for the certification examination.
- Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Software Engineers
- Technical Support Engineer
- Systems Engineer
The salary package for the Cisco 300-101 certificate holder is approximately $227,995 to $921,142 on annual basis.