About This Course
The Cisco 210-260 course, also known as the Cisco Certified Network Associate Security, is an associate level certification that helps in developing skills and knowledge that is required to securing the Cisco networks. The course helps recognize and mitigate the security threats. It also assists in the development of the infrastructure along with the security on a priority basis, and also helps in handling the regular security operations.
With the help of this certification, the professionals of the network are able to review their skills that are required for developing recognized threats, security infrastructure, and also become liable to know the possibilities of the network and diminish the security threats.
The course of Cisco 210-260 helps you in preparing for the CCNA Security examination. The course would help you in maintaining availability, integrity, and confidentiality of the devices and the data. The course consists of total 11 chapters that concentrate on core security technologies, it's installation, monitoring, and troubleshooting of the network devices. The course also helps in adopting the ability that is used by Cisco in building the security structure in the technologies.
Chapters of the course:
- Network Review
- Terminology and Fundamentals
- PKI and Cryptography
- Bring your own device
- Secure Access
- Secure Routing and Switching
- Intrusion Protection System
- Content and Endpoint Security
Requirements of the course:
- There is no requirement of any kind of certification exam necessity.
- There is no requirement of any kind of software for learning with this course.
- The individuals should have basic knowledge and understanding of the computer security.
- The students should be capable of understanding the operation process of the servers.
- The candidates also need to be in touch of the Internet with high speed for having a look at the courses.
Learning of software like:
- Cloud and Virtual Network Topologies
- SIEM Technology
- Identity Services Engine
- 1x Authentication
- Cisco Fire Power Next-Generation IPS
- Anti-Malware/Cisco Advanced Malware Protection
- Total of 60-70 questions to be attempted
- Multiple choice question with single/multiple answers
- Examination duration of 90 minutes
- Associated certification is the CCNA Security
- Network Administrators
- System Engineers
- College students who are involved in network security
- IT professionals
- IT security professionals
The Cisco 210-260 certification course is an ideal course for those looking for initiating a career in IT networking. It helps in giving you an advanced role in your career shifting you to a higher level. The online course comes with a budget-friendly cost with learning method that is flexible, and also allows the candidates in scheduling the time for learning along with other commitments. In short, this course is the best for the employees who want to raise their knowledge and skills to a higher level. It eliminates the heavy traveling costs and other similar expenses.
Hence, this professional course is quite in demand when it comes to big companies around the world. During the course, the individuals are trained on nearly all the devices like IPads, Mobile Phones, Macs, Android Tablets, PCs, etc. The training mostly adopted for this course are Implementing Cisco Network Security and Implementing Cisco Network Security E-Learning.
On clearing the examination, the career path includes posts like:
- Network Engineer
- Cisco Network Engineer
- Network Security Engineer
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Support Engineer
- IT Engineer/Support
- Network Support/Engineer
- 2nd Line Support
- 3rd Line Support
- Security Analyst
- Support Analyst
Joining any of the above posts would provide you with a salary package of $835,380 to $1,066,572 on annual basis.