About This Course
This course of Cisco 200-105 includes both CCNA and ICND2 that comes with simulations and GNS3. The course makes the seekers for the recently introduced the CCNA 200-105 examination which is also known as ICND2. Along with the course, the individual also gets access to the CCENT ICND1 course completely free.
The course and exam are designed for testing the candidate's skills and knowledge for LAN switching technologies, WAN technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, infrastructure services, and maintenance, etc. For the modern life, the Internet is much important as all the Internet communication along with the websites depends on networking. The dependency on the internet would grow to a great extent in the coming years. Hence, the need for routers, network cabling, switches, protocols, etc. would be compulsory for getting internet. The main aim of this course to teach you the working of the networks and how do people get connected to various websites like Google, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
What would you learn from the course:
- The course would prepare the individual for the CCNA or ICND2 200-105 certification exam.
- After completion of the examination, the candidate can study for higher level certifications of Cisco.
- The design of the course is practical, hence, once you broad the option, you would be capable to smear the expertise he/she has learned on actual basis, in the networking scenarios.
- The course would make you for other courses like the CCNA ICND2 200-105 certification exam, and the CCENT/ICND1 100-105 certification examination.
- Clearing the examination would open the doors for the field of networking.
Contents of the course:
- Various practical values that come with detailed briefing on topics of CCNA and GNS3 demonstrations
- Online Simulations with integrated Cisco simulations for testing your knowledge
- Demonstrations of GNS3 labs and multiple topologies made by using GNS3 for creating local lab
- Configuration Register, Software Subnetting Calculators, hexadecimal, binary and decimal calculators
- Some of the demonstrations help you in practically configuring and building of GNS3 along with Cisco networks
- Cheat sheets
- Quiz questions
Topics covered in the course:
- IP Addressing
- IP Subnetting
- Spanning tree
- Network Address Translation
- Cisco ICND1
- Cisco ICND2
- CCNA exams
- Around 45-55 number of questions
- Multiple choice questions with multiple /single answers
- 90 minutes' duration of the examination
The audience it targets:
- Individuals who are interested in having a career in Networking
- For the candidates who want to achieve the Cisco CCNA certification
- For the individuals who are willing to prepare for the ICND2 200-105 certification exam
The course gets you confidence for discussing the topics of the network and would enhance your journey of the configuration of real networking devices that includes switches and routers. No doubt, this is a preliminary course; it still comes with bundles of information and knowledge that is directly applicable for the CCNA certification.
The students who are looking to have a break in the field of networking or who are interested in extending their knowledge regarding PCs and main server to networking are the ideal ones for opting this course. Also, if you are looking to explore in IT networking companies can go for this examination.
This new course is focused vastly on networking, and how to expand it in many ways. The certification allows you to understand the different levels of network topologies that interact in the form of secure IT network. Also, there are no additional requirements essential while enrolling this course; it only demands an open-minded individual who is ready for learning. There are a number of companies around the world who are looking for individuals for a number of posts; this fact indicates the popularity of the certification.
The certification represents you to posts like:
- Cisco certified network associate
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Network Support Specialist
The Cisco 200-105 certification holders provide with a basic salary ranging from $85,598 to $123,444, depending on the post they are working on.