About This Course
The course of Cisco 100-105, also known as the Cisco CCENT/ICND1 (100-105) certification exam, was designed to help the students in enhancing their ability of implementing, digesting and executing the topics not only for bookish examinations, but also for preparing practically on a global basis. Among other Cisco CCNA certifications, the Cisco CCENT credential is considered to be of an advanced level. For obtaining this certification, the candidates need to clear the CCENT exams and then the CCNA certification.
The certification course would help you in learning how to implement the course topics learned for this examination on global grounds. It also prepares the students for ICNDI certification examination and further for CISCO certification also.
The certification journey for CISCO includes examinations like CCENT and CCNA that would help you in preparation for various levels. Clearing the CCENT examinations would help you in enhancing all the skills with the help of video lectures, challenges, quizzes, labs, and much more. The CCENT certification is an examination of the entrance level provided by Cisco. The certification course is perfect for those who are looking for a career in networking.
On the other hand, CCNA is a level ahead for obtaining the Cisco 100-105 certification. The course includes all the basic term and also helps in how to configure the Cisco device.
Topics covered by the Cisco certification:
- Network Fundamentals
- LAN Switching Fundamentals
- Routing Fundamentals
- Infrastructure Services
- Infrastructure Maintenance
The course would give you all the details from the basics about Cisco devices and networking. It would begin from the basic terms of DNS, LAN, DHCP, WAN, IP Address, etc. moving towards OSI Model. The course also includes a chapter related to Switching, Network Security, and Routing.
- The students applying for the course need to have an emulator, for practicing the labs.
- The simulators are not the part of this book, and hence the students must have them on their own.
- The candidates opting for this Cisco 100-105 certification should carry the CCENT course book from the writer they prefer, and also check that it is the latest edition of a new 100-105 certification examination.
- The students should also have the knowledge of terminology and networks from the basics that are used in the Network Environment.
- The students should carry with them course books like the CCENT/ICND1 Study Guide by Cisco Press, and the Sybex CCENT study guide by Todd Lammle.
Examination Paper Design:
- Total of around 45-55 questions
- Multiple answer questions
- Review kind of question answers
- 90 minutes total time
- Any individual who is interested in having a career in Networking
- Any student who wants or requires a new CCENT certificate
- Any candidate who has the desire of becoming a Network Engineer
- Anyone preparing for the CCENT exams and wants to go through the new Cisco topics
- Any student wishing to implement the new topics of Cisco in the actual world
The students applying for the examinations should also be knowing the CCENT examination or the ICND1 (100-105) examination is the primary certification that is required to get the Cisco exam for an advanced level. Also, the candidates should know that the emulators that would be part of the course are not included in the course, due to which it becomes the responsibility of the students to get it and practice it. Individuals looking for Cisco Packet Tracer and VIRAL should obtain it through Cisco as they carry the proprietary of the software. They can also make a lab on their own using actual equipment, GNS3 or BOSON.
The course comes in modules, lab videos, certified practice exams, and much more, that would help the students in learning with basics and also for preparing for exams with due accuracy. The examinations also come with associated certifications like CCNA Routing and Switching, CCENT, CCNA Security, CCDA, CCNA Service Provider Operations, CCNA Wireless, and CCNA Collaboration.