Pass ISC SSCP Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
SSCP Premium Bundle
- Premium File 1074 Questions & Answers. Last update: Feb 09, 2023
- Training Course 94 Lectures
- Study Guide 814 Pages
Last Week Results!
|Download Free SSCP Exam Questions|
Size: 3.4 MB
Size: 2.78 MB
Size: 2.78 MB
ISC SSCP Practice Test Questions and Answers, ISC SSCP Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All ISC SSCP certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the SSCP System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The (ISC)2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner certification exam validates the candidates’ technical abilities to monitor, administer, and implement IT infrastructure using security policy, procedures, and best practices according to the principles provided by cybersecurity experts.
Details of SSCP Certification Exam
The (ISC)2 SSCP designation is dedicated to IT managers, administrators, network security specialists, or directors who are responsible for the operational security in the company they are working for. Also, this certificate can be a great achievement for System Administrators, Security Analysts, Network Security Engineers, or System Engineers. Besides, the Security Specialists, System Analysts, Database, or Security Administrators will also find this certification helpful for their career path. The candidates who want to take the SSCP certification exam should demonstrate that they have at least one year of paid work experience in at least one of the domains tested in the final exam. Also, in case the candidates have a bachelor's or master’s degree in one cybersecurity program, then the prerequisite for one year of experience will be compensated. In case the candidates cannot demonstrate that they have one year of experience, then they can take the certification test and become an (ISC)2 Associate. Thus, they will have two years to earn the required one-year experience and be eligible for getting the designation. As for the SSCP certification exam, it has a duration of 3 hours and includes 125 questions. All of them are multiple-choice items. The candidates can pass it if they manage to obtain 700 points out of a maximum of 1000. Also, the official test is available in different languages. The exam-takers can choose between English, Brazilian, and Japanese languages. Another important aspect that the candidates should know is that this is a proctored exam. This means that they should enter on the Pearson VUE platform and follow the steps for registration. Once the enrollment process is complete, then examinees will have to choose an available testing center and start preparing for the test.
Topics Tested in SSCP
The (ISC)2 SSCP certification exam checks the candidates’ skills in seven domains. Each of them has a different weight in the total test questions, as follows:
- Implementation and maintenance of access controls and authentication methods (16%);
- Understanding security administration and operations (15%);
- Performing constant monitoring, risk identification, and analysis (15%);
- Incident response management and development of recovery methods (13%);
- Understanding and managing cryptography fundamental concepts (10%);
- Applying and understanding communications and network security (16%);
- Identifying and analyzing applications and systems security (15%).
Training Materials for SSCP Exam
Obtaining the (ISC)2 SSCP validation can be obtained if the candidates manage to find the right mix between the training classes delivered by (ISC)2 expert trainers and the self-paced materials that they find on verified sources. The candidates who want to get certified can try the following:
- Instructor-led Online Training for Systems Security Certified Practitioner
This is one of the official training classes delivered by the vendor. It is organized either in a session that lasts for 8 weeks during which the exam-takers will have classes 2 times per week while the second delivery method will be during 5 consecutive days. Irrespective of the method candidates choose, the (ISC)2 authorized trainer will deliver the class by following the exam objectives and offering comprehensive details on different information security concepts. The trainers will organize the course by combining different methods to help the attendees improve their knowledge retention and reinforce the topics in which they were not so experienced. Apart from the instructor-led training, the attendees will also get additional materials from (ISC)2. Therefore, they will receive the official (ISC)2 courseware and the student’s handbook, available in electronic format. Also, examinees will receive interactive flashcards and access to post-course assessment that will help them consolidate their knowledge.
- (ISC)2 SSCP Study Guide and SSCP Practice Test Kit
This is the second edition available for this kit that provides comprehensive information to candidates who want to get SSCP certified. The kit is available on Amazon in paperback format. Its author is Mike Wills. As it combines both the study guide and practice tests workbook, this kit becomes an all-inclusive official exam preparation material. Also, this kit is approved by the vendor, which means that it comes with verified and updated information on the topics tested during the certification exam. The second edition was created based on the best practices and experience from past real tests. Thus, it includes an in-depth look at each of the domains assessed in the SSCP certification exam, following (ISC)2 guidelines and principles. Thanks to the expert content included in these materials, the exam-takers will pass the official exam faster and smarter. Besides, the practice questions are permanently updated to help the candidates understand how the exam is structured and check their preparedness level.
- (ISC)2 SSCP Actual Exam Questions and Answers
This book was published by Exam Boost and it is available on Amazon. The exam-takers can buy it in Kindle format for $19.99. It contains more than 500 real exam questions that help the candidates check their preparedness level and get used to the exam difficulty. All answers are displayed at the end of the book and they are organized in a table. Therefore, the readers are not spoiled with answers after each chapter. In addition, the author follows the chapters tested in the SSCP exam. So, all questions are extracted from past real validations. This means that all information provided in this book is 100% verified and should be considered a reliable source of training. Finally, the answers help the readers understand which topics they should focus on more and help them get the necessary information to get certified easier and faster.
Becoming an (ISC)2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner is a matter of checking the exam blueprint carefully and understanding what’s expected from you. Passing the certification exam from the first attempt is achievable as long as the candidates enroll in (ISC)2 official training sessions and check the study guides available on Amazon along with other reliable sources.
ISC SSCP practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass SSCP System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.
Comments * The most recent comment are at the top
IT Certification Tutorials
- In-Demand Tech Skills for 2018 and Beyond
- Top 10.: What Free Cloud Storage Services Can You Use in 2019?
- What to Expect from New Cisco DevNet Certification Path?
- 1z0-071 Oracle Database SQL - Restricting and Sorting Data
- LPI 102-500 - 103.3: Basic file management Part 2
- ISTQB CTFL-2018 - 2018: Test Design Techniques Part 2
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Managing the Project Scope Part 2
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 4 Section 2 - Power BI Pro and adding users
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Level 4: Adding more control to your visualizations Part 3
- Amazon AWS SysOps - CloudFormation for SysOps Part 3
- IIBA ECBA - Business Analysis and Strategy Analysis (IIBA - ECBA) Part 4
- PRINCE2 Practitioner - Introduction to Processes Part 3
- 1z0-082 Oracle Database Administration - Configuring the Oracle Network Environment Part 3
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 6: Security Part 4
- Salesforce Admin ADM-211 - Security and Access : Record Level Access Part 3