Pass ISC CISSP-ISSMP Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
CISSP-ISSMP Premium ETE File
- Premium File 218 Questions & Answers. Last Update: Feb 09, 2023
- Latest Questions
- 100% Accurate Answers
- Fast Exam Updates
Last Week Results!
|Download Free CISSP-ISSMP Exam Questions|
Size: 154.32 KB
Size: 143.58 KB
Size: 139.14 KB
ISC CISSP-ISSMP Practice Test Questions and Answers, ISC CISSP-ISSMP Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All ISC CISSP-ISSMP certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the CISSP-ISSMP Information Systems Security Management Professional practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The CISSP-ISSMP is one of the three concentrations of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification, with the other concentrations being the CISSP-ISSAP and CISSP-ISSEP. With this particular certificate, you will gain specialized knowledge and skills in cybersecurity management. In addition, you can verify your abilities about implementing and governing information security programs as a CISSP-ISSMP certified professional. Once accredited, you will acquire advanced management and leadership skills to guide breach mitigation teams. With this article, you will get familiarized with an overview of the CISSP-ISSMP certification exam and why you should get certified. You will also learn about exam-specific details and preparatory materials such as official study guides and training courses.
Why Get CISSP-ISSMP Certified?
The CISSP-ISSMP is a globally recognized verification of your cybersecurity management skills. In fact, the CISSP-ISSMP is ranked #7 on the Certification Salary Survey 75 list by Certification Magazine. Thus, obtaining this concentration after your CISSP certification helps you stand out from your CISSP colleagues as it gives you an additional edge with specialized knowledge and expertise. Further, there are more job opportunities for you when you acquire the ISSMP concentration than with just the CISSP designation.
Overview of CISSP-ISSMP Endorsement
The CISSP-ISSMP certification is for those individuals who want to be specialized in Security Management and to align security programs with organizational goals. This qualification is suitable for those in roles such as a Chief Information Officer or Security Officer, Chief Technology Officer, and Senior Security Executive. The quality of this certificate is further affirmed by the fact that ISSMP is aligned with the requirements of ANSI/ISO/IEC Standard 17024. Also, to be eligible for this certification you must be initially CISSP certified and possess two-year cumulative paid work experience in at least one or more of the following 6 CISSP-ISSMP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) domains:
- Leadership & Business Management;
- Systems Lifecycle Management;
- Risk Management;
- Threat Intelligence and Incident Management;
- Contingency Management;
- Law, Ethics, and Security Compliance Management.
To obtain the CISSP-ISSMP certification you must pass the ISSMP exam. Once you attain this validation, make sure to recertify every three years by earning 20 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits annually. Luckily, there is no Annual Maintenance Fee for maintaining the CISSP-ISSMP concentration.
CISSP-ISSMP Certification Exam Overview
The CISSP-ISSMP test lasts for 3 hours, consisting of 125 multiple-choice questions. The exam is carried out in English at any Pearson VUE Testing Center. You need to score 700 or more out of 1000 points to pass this exam. You can register for the official test by creating a Pearson VUE account and choosing the CISSP-ISSMP exam from the list. This exam costs 599 USD in the Americas, the Asia Pacific region, the Middle East, and Africa. If you register in the United Kingdom, it costs GBP 560 and EUR 650 for other European regions.
You need to be proficient in the following domains to face the CISSP-ISSMP certification exam successfully:
- Business Management alongside Leadership: This topic provides details on how you can integrate security programs with the objectives and goals of the organization, obtain support for security purposes, implement, review, and provide strategies for security, monitor requirements that security needs, advertise security programs to stakeholders, and more.
- Lifecycle Management of Systems: In this domain, you will learn how to incorporate security into the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), assess the effects of new business processes on security, oversee vulnerabilities and security testing, and manage security in change control processes.
- Risk Management: Here, you will learn to produce and control a program for risk management, understand risk tolerance and risk treatment options, assess risk management requirements of an organization, carry out Risk Assessments such as a cost-benefit analysis, Business Impact Analysis (BIA), and manage third-party risk.
- Incident Management & Threat Intelligence: This topic outlines how you can develop and maintain programs for threat intelligence by conducting threat modeling, identifying attacks, and conducting baseline analysis. You will also learn how to manage incident handling procedures as well as various investigation programs.
- Contingency Management: This area covers how to devise contingency plans, internal and external incident communication plans, security management succession plans, analyzing obstacles with Disaster Recovery (DR), developing recovery processes alongside strategies, assessing resilience, and leading recovery processes.
- Security Compliance Management, Law, and Ethics: You will learn here about global privacy, intellectual property, and export laws, as well as other legal jurisdictions, (ISC)² Code of Ethics, verify different compliance facets, help with both external and internal auditing process, and deal with compliance exceptions.
If you require supplementary references in any of the above domains, please visit the references page of the official (ISC)2 website. If you wish to reschedule or cancel the official exam, you can do so through Pearson VUE by phone at least a day before your test. For additional detailed information on this exam, visit the official (ISC)² site.
Official Books, Training Courses, and Study Guides
If you tend to make your preparation better and ace the CISSP-ISSMP exam on the first attempt, then we recommend that you try out the following study resources:
- Official CISSP-ISSMP Training: This online self-paced course provides a complete review of concepts necessary for the CISSP-ISSMP certification exam including, risk management, project management, security and business continuity planning programs, and more. It is conducted by an (ISC)² instructor. You will gain access to 134 days of course content, interactive flashcards, assessments, learning activities, case studies, videos, and the-end-of-section quizzes to test yourself.
- Official (ISC)² Guide to the CISSP-ISSMP CBK, Second Edition by (ISC)² and Joseph Steinberg: This is an authorized review of the key subject matter for the CISSP-ISSMP test, endorsed by (ISC)². Apart from the comprehensive content, there are examples with illustrations and practical exercises to help you understand the concepts better. This comprehensive guide can be assessed from the Amazon portal.
- Ultimate Guide to the CISSP-ISSMP by (ISC)²: This book covers everything you need to know about acquiring the CISSP-ISSMP certification, from fast facts, benefits, exam overview, certification pathway, and CPE opportunities. So, if you’re still pondering whether or not to pursue this validation, this ISSMP guide will provide you with all the necessary information to make the right decision.
Getting CISSP-ISSMP certified means gaining the relevant cybersecurity management skills that will accelerate your career. So, opt for the helpful training materials, prepare for the final exam with diligence, and become an accredited specialist soon. Good luck!
ISC CISSP-ISSMP practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass CISSP-ISSMP Information Systems Security Management Professional certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.
IT Certification Tutorials
- In-Demand Tech Skills for 2018 and Beyond
- Top 10.: What Free Cloud Storage Services Can You Use in 2019?
- What to Expect from New Cisco DevNet Certification Path?
- 1z0-071 Oracle Database SQL - Restricting and Sorting Data
- LPI 102-500 - 103.3: Basic file management Part 2
- ISTQB CTFL-2018 - 2018: Test Design Techniques Part 2
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Managing the Project Scope Part 2
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 4 Section 2 - Power BI Pro and adding users
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Level 4: Adding more control to your visualizations Part 3
- Amazon AWS SysOps - CloudFormation for SysOps Part 3
- IIBA ECBA - Business Analysis and Strategy Analysis (IIBA - ECBA) Part 4
- PRINCE2 Practitioner - Introduction to Processes Part 3
- 1z0-082 Oracle Database Administration - Configuring the Oracle Network Environment Part 3
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 6: Security Part 4
- Salesforce Admin ADM-211 - Security and Access : Record Level Access Part 3