Pass Dell DEE-1421 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
DEE-1421 Premium ETE File
- Premium File 58 Questions & Answers. Last Update: Mar 21, 2023
- Latest Questions
- 100% Accurate Answers
- Fast Exam Updates
Last Week Results!
|Download Free DEE-1421 Exam Questions|
Size: 976.27 KB
Size: 211.09 KB
Dell DEE-1421 Practice Test Questions and Answers, Dell DEE-1421 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Dell DEE-1421 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the DEE-1421 Expert - Isilon Solutions practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
Dell DEE-1421 is the test that is qualifying candidates to receive the Expert – PowerScale Solutions certificate. It has been developed to check the professionals’ knowledge of advanced environments as well as workflows where the application of the scale-out PowerScale NAS platform is possible. Complex configurations for networking, security, data protocols, and systems integrations are all considered as elements of proper PowerScale Solution, and this is what one should learn to succeed in the assessment.
Other Important DEE-1421 Exam Facts
The Dell DEE-1421 test, also called Expert - Isilon Solutions, is divided into two parts. The first one comprises questions focusing on knowledge in addition to experience. For the other part, action-based simulations are presented. Students planning to undertake it must have a deep understanding of the exam material, best practices, in addition to administration guides.
During the test, the applicants need to prove that they have the capacity to utilize PowerScale as a product and possess appropriate hands-on experience acquired from the field. The topics to master beforehand include basic concepts, advanced access, advanced authorization as well as OneFS reporting, and efficiency in addition to services for OneFS storage. Others are solutions for disaster recovery and performance as well as monitoring.
Prior Experience and Certifications
Dell recommends 4 to 5 years of experience in using complex storage environments for PowerScale before undergoing DEE-1421 test. Comprehensive knowledge and strong skills are essential in domains like creation, operations, management of file systems, data protection, migration, access, system integration, performance tuning, and troubleshooting. Additionally, possessing abilities in the spheres of architecting as well as deploying the technology for PowerScale within multiple expansive environments is necessary.
Besides the practical background, candidates need to present evidence with regards to having drawn one of the certificates below:
- Specialist – Implementation Engineer, Isilon Solutions V 2.0;
- Specialist – Implementation Engineer, Isilon Solutions V 3.0;
- Specialist – Technology Architect, Isilon Solutions V 2.0;
- Specialist – Technology Architect, Isilon Solutions V 3.0;
- Specialist – Systems Administrator, Isilon Solutions V 2.0.
How Candidates Are Evaluated
Part one of the DEE-1421 exam comprises 54 questions, and a time limit given to complete them is 1.5 hours. The second part includes 6 simulations to be tackled within 30 minutes. The passing scores are 60% and 67%, respectively. To be cleared for certification, one has to accomplish the needed passing mark in each section. To help you with this, there is a training curriculum recommended by Dell that candidates can pass through. Study guides are other preparation options that can also to be added to your plan.
Official Courses for DEE-1421 Exam
The courses on Dell’s website targeting the DEE-1421 test are conveyed through on-demand and virtual options. There are two courses that include PowerScale Concepts and PowerScale Administration.
The PowerScale Concepts training is on-demand, proceeds for 2 hours, and comes totally free. It extends an introduction as well as basic comprehension of the storage platform called PowerScale scale-out. Included is the PowerScale architecture overview, which also proceeds to its features as well as functionality. The basis of the program is PowerScale hardware Gen 6.x as well as OneFS 9.x OS. All candidates are allowed to take part in this class, however, they are expected to have prior knowledge and in the following areas:
- Ethernet as well as TCP/IP networking, with examples like switch management, IP addressing in addition to routing, and VLANs
- Basic user as well as file management in UNIX/LINUX
- Basic user, file in addition to domain administration for Microsoft Windows
- Storage concepts as well as technology
On completing the DEE-1421 exam PowerScale training course, one will gain abilities in differing matters relating to it. These include comparing structured as well as unstructured data, explaining the physical architecture for PowerScale, discussing the application for node workflow, details for node model, as well as including extra nodes within the cluster. More objectives are explaining the OneFS OS for PowerScale, data management as well as security within PowerScale, and the app of PowerScale alongside big data.
For the PowerScale Administration training, you can get it virtually or on an on-demand basis. It is a paid course that comes with free labs. You will need 40 hours or approximately 5 days to complete the entire curriculum as established for this program, and this includes practical exercises. Its purpose is to help students to develop skills in performing execution, configuration, as well as administration of EMC PowerScale OneFS 9.0 and cluster. The topics under consideration include hardware overview, setting up and verifying basic as well as advanced networking, identity management, authorization, and authentication. Others are client and data access, OneFS modules like SnapshotIQ, SmartPools, SmartDedup, SyncIQ, and more. Among those allowed to take the course are partners for Dell Technologies as well as customer personnel who do administration tasks related to PowerScale solutions. Also, one should meet prior requirements, which are:
- Comprehension of the content as covered in the PowerScale concepts training course
- Skills in PowerScale execution
- Knowledge of networking basics like DNS as well as routing and TCP/IP
Upon successfully completing the PowerScale Administration class in readiness for the DEE-1421 exam, these are the abilities you are going to have:
- Understanding of the cluster architecture for PowerScale
- Explaining the PowerScale cluster building blocks and varying access types to such a cluster
- Navigating the client as well as file access details
- Configuring OneFS features
- Utilizing the tools for performing cluster monitoring
The 8 modules included in the course content are NAS, PowerScale as well as OneFS; networking; setting up identity management in addition to authorization; configuring access to data by client; fundamentals of data protection in addition to layout. Others are the configuration of storage pools; setting up data services; and monitoring tools. The lab exercises involved concern hands-on tasks that are essential in comprehending the typical responsibilities of an Isilon administrator.
Knowing what the Dell DEE-1421 exam is all about is part of the readiness for your administration job. Passing this test presents a great chance to become an expert in PowerScale solutions. It implies that you can apply these technologies to meet various advanced customer needs and environments. With the certificate that proceeds from success in the exam, you are good to explore various career opportunities. And moreover, the official training courses will help you achieve success!
Dell DEE-1421 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass DEE-1421 Expert - Isilon Solutions certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top 10 Programming Languages for 2018
- Top 10 IT Certifications That Guarantee You a Well-Paid Job in 2020
- 1z0-808 Oracle Java SE 8 Programmer - Encapsulation
- PMI RMP - IDENTIFY RISKS
- ISTQB CTFL-2018 - 2018: Test Design Techniques Part 3
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - PMBOK Guide; Sixth Edition
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 4 Section 1 - An Introduction to the Power BI Service Part 2
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Level 4: Adding more control to your visualizations Part 4
- Amazon AWS SysOps - CloudFormation for SysOps Part 4
- IIBA ECBA - Business Analysis Elicitation and Collaboration (IIBA -ECBA)
- PRINCE2 Practitioner - Introduction to Processes Part 4
- 1z0-082 Oracle Database Administration - Creating PDBs
- CRT-450 Salesforce Certified Platform Developer - Process Automation and Logic - 38%
- Salesforce Admin ADM-211 - Security and Access : Record Level Access