Pass Dell DES-1423 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
DES-1423 Premium ETE File
- Premium File 68 Questions & Answers. Last Update: Mar 21, 2023
- Latest Questions
- 100% Accurate Answers
- Fast Exam Updates
Last Week Results!
|Download Free DES-1423 Exam Questions|
Size: 211.29 KB
Size: 57.68 KB
Dell DES-1423 Practice Test Questions and Answers, Dell DES-1423 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Dell DES-1423 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the DES-1423 Specialist Implementation Engineer Isilon Solutions Exam practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
Those who pass the Dell DES-1423 exam qualify for the Specialist – Implementation Engineer, PowerScale Version 3.0 certification. It pays heed to the execution of scale-out solutions for storage associated with PowerScale. Passing the test means the professional is up to the tasks in installing, managing, and administering the solution within a live environment for a data center.
Appropriate Audience for Exam
DES-1423 exam is only open to candidates who meet certain prerequisites. These include possessing any of the certificates named below:
- Associate - Information Storage and Management V. 3.0;
- Associate - Information Storage and Management V. 2.0;
- Associate - Information Storage and Management V. 4.0;
- Specialist - Systems Administrator, Isilon Solutions V.2.0;
- Specialist - Implementation Engineer, Isilon Solutions V.2.0.
Vital Exam Facts
The aim of the DES-1423 test is to prove that an individual is ready to carry out installations and executions for the PowerScale cluster. It validates one’s familiarity with the realms of software modules for PowerScale and configuration, including identity management, authentication, SmartConnect, authorization, SMB, S3, NFS, protection/replication of data, and Snapshot. Other spheres to get aware of to pass the test include replication, deduplication, monitoring, and RBAC.
Testing Process Details
DES-1423 exam carries 60 questions. Applicants should answer all of them within 1.5 hours. The passing grade is 63%, while registration involves paying a fee of $230. To achieve the right level of competence concerning the test’s subject matter, follow the official courses in-depth and utilize books in covering what is outlined in the syllabus.
Training Courses for DES-1423 Exam
For the Dell DES-1423 exam, the vendor recommends the PowerScale Concepts as well as PowerScale Administration courses. The training about PowerScale Concepts is free and is provided in an on-demand format. It offers the groundwork for comprehending the scalable solution for PowerScale NAS from a perspective that is holistic. The most recent architecture, with considerations in hardware configurations as well as software features, will be elaborated in context while offering examples of instances when the product has been used. It runs for 2 hours and extends an introduction in addition to the basics for the scalable PowerScale storage platform. To cover are its architecture, features, as well as functionality. The basis is PowerScale Hardware Gen 6.x in addition to OneFS 9.x OS. This training aims at all audiences and includes the following prerequisites:
- Basic administration skills targeting MS Windows domain, user, and file
- Networking for Ethernet as well as TCP/IP and this includes VLANs, managing switch, and IP addressing & routing
- Concepts associated with technology and storage
- Basic management targeting file as well as user for Linux/Unix
The overall result of completing this program is to acquire sufficient awareness of tackling the DES-1423 exam. This covers spheres like structured and unstructured data; app for node workflow, model details for node, as well as having additional nodes on the cluster; and the physical infrastructure for PowerScale. More objectives that the course participants will master involve PowerScale’s OneFS OS; managing and securing data in PowerScale; and the PowerScale app in relation to big data.
The next training which is PowerScale Administration is a paid option, and its completion can take up to 40 hours. During it, the candidates capture skills in execution, configuration, in addition to the administration of PowerScale Cluster as well as OneFS 9.0. The subject matters also include hardware review, configuration and verification of networking at the basic as well as advanced levels, data access, client access, authorization and management of identity, and authentication. The topics of data layout as well as OneFS modes are also there, along with the concepts of SmartPools, SmartDedup, SyncIQ, SnapshotIQ, and others.
Those who can select this study program are partners and customers for Dell Technologies working within the administration sector while providing PowerScale solutions. The prior arrangements regarding knowledge acquisition for those willing to attend the class include a solid understanding of PowerScale concepts. For such, the expectation is that one will have already undergone the course on the same. More prior knowledge includes PowerScale implementation as well as basics of networking that touch on TCP/IP, routing, and DNS.
The PowerScale Administration on-demand class for the DES-1423 evaluation includes a variety of objectives. Thus, upon finishing it successfully, the candidates will reflect abilities such as:
- Comprehending the infrastructure for PowerScale
- Discussing the PowerScale cluster building blocks in addition to the various access types to the PowerScale cluster
- Making use of the tools for carrying out cluster monitoring
- Navigation around the file access and client details
- Configuration of features for OneFS
To enable the build-up of such knowledge levels, the course is split into eight broad modules. The first concerns NAS, OneFS, and PowerScale, including PowerScale Hardware, interfaces for OneFS management, typical cluster operations, and OneFS directory arrangement. The second module is for networking and reviews authentication providers, access zones, groupnets, subnets, and pools for IP address. For the third one, those who are part of the class will cover configuration for identity management in addition to authorization. This includes RBAC, managing user identity, and authorization.
The fourth module concerns an overview of the configuration for accessibility of data to client. It is broken into OneFS catching and setting up SMB shares, NFS exports, and S3 buckets. While covering module number 5, attention will be on the basics of protection as well as layout for data. It dives into file storage, data protection, management of protection, and data layout. The sixth part covers configuration of storage pools and it is also about file pools, SmartPools, and CloudPools. For the seventh section, the focal point is setting up data services. It covers file filtering, SmartQuotas, deduplication, SnapshotIQ, SmartLock, and SyncIQ. The final module is focused on monitoring tools. Included are subjects like PowerScale HealthCheck, DataIQv1, and statistics.
The proper perspective of the Dell DES-1423 exam comes from utilizing the right methods to acquire an awareness of all the subject matters provided. Attending official classes is among these methods. Again, those expecting to hold the high-ranking Dell certificate should be ready to undergo all it takes. So, sit for the test today and boost your career soon!
Dell DES-1423 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass DES-1423 Specialist Implementation Engineer Isilon Solutions Exam certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top 10 Programming Languages for 2018
- Top 10 IT Certifications That Guarantee You a Well-Paid Job in 2020
- 1z0-808 Oracle Java SE 8 Programmer - Encapsulation
- PMI RMP - IDENTIFY RISKS
- ISTQB CTFL-2018 - 2018: Test Design Techniques Part 3
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - PMBOK Guide; Sixth Edition
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 4 Section 1 - An Introduction to the Power BI Service Part 2
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Level 4: Adding more control to your visualizations Part 4
- Amazon AWS SysOps - CloudFormation for SysOps Part 4
- IIBA ECBA - Business Analysis Elicitation and Collaboration (IIBA -ECBA)
- PRINCE2 Practitioner - Introduction to Processes Part 4
- 1z0-082 Oracle Database Administration - Creating PDBs
- CRT-450 Salesforce Certified Platform Developer - Process Automation and Logic - 38%
- Salesforce Admin ADM-211 - Security and Access : Record Level Access