The CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ certification is considered to be a significant credential for starting a career in the field of IT. There is also an important preparation course that is useful in understanding the field of IT on broad grounds. The course is suitable for the individuals who are looking for basic knowledge of mobile and PC issues. In addition, the training comes with a brief explanation of safety, security, and maintenance of PC and mobiles.
The completion of the course will prepare you for:
- Knowing the fundamentals of CompTIA
- Specialized experience in the fields of CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+
- Helping the users of every mobile and PC in understanding the configuration, setup, installation, network connectivity, troubleshooting, and much more
- Passing the CompTIA FC0-U51 exam
- Understanding every detail about file structure, Wi-Fi connection, software installation, configuring and troubleshooting, and etc.
The course preparing for CompTIA IT Fundamentals is an initial step towards a professional certification that is widely opted by a number of IT professionals. This credential provides a value to your skills and knowledge, which helps you remain stable in the competitive market and gives you an advanced level of gaining more profit.
The course focuses on the following IT knowledge and skills:
- Identification of computer components
- Explaining the computer components
- Setting of workstations
- Installation of software
- Establishing connectivity with network
- Identification of issues related to compatibility
- Prevention of security risks
- Management of computer safety
Learning in this course will teach you the matters related to:
- Identification and understanding of computer components
- What the computer components are meant to do
- Understanding the operating systems, sharing and data storage
- Configuring and setting up with basic PC workstation
- How to work with different files and applications
- The installation process with basic software
- Configuration and set up with mobile devices
- Connection with internet and other networks
- Identification and prevention of fundamental risks related to security
- Identification of compatibility issues
- Understanding the safety, maintenance, and preventive steps for computers
Objective domains covered by the course
- Fundamentals of IT Literacy
- The test comes with around 75 questions.
- The students are given 60 minutes to complete the exam.
- To pass the exam, you need to get minimum 650 marks.
- The test consists of papers with multiple-choice questions.
- The certification exam is available in the following languages: English, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, German, Traditional Chinese, Simple Chinese, and Thai. NOTE: English is going to retire on July 15, 2019, the other languages – on December 1, 2019.
The CompTIA FC0-U61 exam is available from September, 2018.
- The course attracts those people who remain in touch with mobiles and PCs
- It is interesting for people who want to enhance their knowledge and skills for better use of technology
- The training is also intended for the professionals from the field of science and technology.
The course preparing for the CompTIA FC0-U51 exam is capable to give you all the required skills, information, and details. It gives the seekers a path to configure, setup, and troubleshoot, which can be important for obtaining the credentials and career promotion.
Jobs the course serves you with:
- IT Support Technician
- 1stLine Support Engineer
- Helpdesk Technician
- Desktop Support Technician
- Field Service Technician
- Hardware Installation Coordinator
It is worth mentioning that the CompTIA IT Fundamentals certification provides the professionals with a minimum pay ranging from $62,050 to $115,987 on annual basis.