Pass Juniper JPR-944 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As Seen in the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Juniper JPR-944 Practice Test Questions and Answers, Juniper JPR-944 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Juniper JPR-944 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the JPR-944 Enterprise Routing and Switching, Expert (JNCIE-ENT) practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
Passing test JPR-944 is essential if you’d like to get JNCIE-ENT accredited by Juniper Networks. While mastering all the JPR-944 concepts, you’ll acquire the skills related to protocol configuration, enterprise network architecture, and routing & switching gadgets.
About JNCIE-ENT JPR-944 Exam
The JNCIE-ENT is the final expert-level designation that concludes the Enterprise Routing and Switching certification track. As mentioned above, it goes with the exam coded JPR-944, which is a hands-on lab test with a duration of 6 hours. In general, this validation will be mainly testing a candidate's competence in deploying, configuring, managing, and troubleshooting Junos-based enterprise routing and switching platforms. It will be done by making the exam-takers configure systems on all devices, follow routing policies, configure protocols, and use other features to build an enterprise network infrastructure that has several switching devices and routers. The Juniper JPR-944 test currently works with the vMX Virtual Router: 18.3, EX Series Switch: 18.4, and Junos Space Network Director: 3.5 software releases and candidates can sit for it at any selected Juniper Networks testing center.
In all, JPR-944 exam questions will be based on 8 main domains. They are as follow:
- Techniques of automation;
- Concepts of BGP;
- Concepts of IGP;
- Process of system setup;
- Layer 2 switching and security features;
- Protocol independent routing.
The JNCIP-ENT certification acts as a mandatory prerequisite for this JPR-944 exam. As it is a certification track with an ordered set of 4 exams, and JPR-944 is the final exam, candidates will have to complete all 3 of the other levels before attempting this one.
Preparation Resources from Juniper Networks
To fully prepare for JPR-944 practical test, the vendor offers the JNCIE-ENT Certification Self-Study Bundle, for which exam candidates can register with a fee of $599. It will give subscribers access to useful course materials, a workbook containing lessons related to technology along with exercises to work on, two practice exams that simulate the real test environment, and access to the Juniper Networks lab environment for 12 lab sessions. As for the course objectives detailed here, they are the following:
- Getting to know features of Juniper systems that include syslog configuration, filters for firewalls, SNMP, authentication, and authorization.
- Detailing Layer 2 facets for configuration, where candidates will get acquainted with such concepts as switching for Layer 2 and spanning for tree configuration.
- Independent facets for protocols with an emphasis on notions like the tunnel for GRE & forwarding that is filter-based.
- Building up IGP, OSPFv3, IS-IS, and OSPFv2.
- The configuration of BGP and dealing with the data centers of IBGP & EBGP.
- Scrutinizing EVPN/VXLAN concepts and their features.
- Working with a class of service including such types as vMX and EX.
In addition to that, candidates can get their hands on informative documents like:
- Junos Documentation Here, you will find all you need to know about the Junos OS including its key features, utilization, product specification, installation process, and more.
- vMX Documentation This material provides thorough details on the features, installation, and other developer guides regarding Juniper Networks vMX Virtual Router.
- EX4300 Documentation This is the ideal read to get information on the installation, deployment of EX4300 switches along with other hardware, developer, and user guides, solutions, and more.
Guides for JPR-944
Apart from the resources offered by Juniper Networks, candidates can get their hands on some comprehensive books dedicated to the concepts touched on in the final exam via platforms like Amazon. Some such choices would be as follows:
- First Edition of MPLS in the SDN Era by Antonio Sanchez Monge and Krzysztof Grzegorz Szarkowicz This book contains comprehensive but generalized content on MPLS, MPLS builders like BGP and IGP, Layer 2 VPNs, inter-domain MPLS services, and more. As of now, it’s available in paperback and Kindle formats so you can easily access it to make your JPR-944 prep smooth.
- JUNOS Enterprise Switching by Harry Reynolds and Doug Marschke With this manual, readers will gain knowledge of VLANs, enterprise switching, spanning tree protocols, routing policies, switching security, firewall filters, and more. In addition, you’ll come across case studies, test cases, and real-world problems so acing the official test will be a piece of cake for you.
- Interdomain Multicast Routing by Brian M. Edwards Such a study guide is perfect for network specialists that want to learn everything about IP multicast protocols, how they are designed, integrated, configured, and managed. So, if you want to master this area of the official validation, then you can get this material for $75 as the hardcover version.
- Second Edition of QOS-Enabled Networks by Miguel Barreiros and Peter Lundqvist Reading this book will bring forth candidates’ knowledge of the QoS theories, their benefits, utilization, optimization, and practical application. What’s more, a guide like this contains real-world case studies that will teach you to apply the theoretical knowledge in hands-on conditions.
- OSPF and IS-IS by Jeff Doyle This guide specifically focuses on the OSPF and IS-IS protocols used in large-scale IP enterprises. It provides readers with a clear comparison of the features of OSPF and IS-IS that are laid out in a simple to understand manner. By referring yourself to such a handbook, you’ll gain the necessary skills to nail exam JPR-944 on your first try.
- JNCIE: Juniper Networks Certified Internet Expert by Harry Reynolds This is a great study guide that covers all the essential areas required to ace the Juniper JPR-944 lab exam like the configuration of BGP and OSPF protocols, firewall filters, CoS, multicast, and troubleshooting techniques. To purchase this book as the hardcover, you will have to spend around $96.
With the easy access to multiple JPR-944 exam preparation resources, passing such a practical test will be a walk in the park and a reward worth all the efforts that were taken to prepare. So, look into the official training materials, supplement them by reading the aforementioned study guides from Amazon, and easily earn the expert-level JNCIE-ENT designation.
Juniper JPR-944 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass JPR-944 Enterprise Routing and Switching, Expert (JNCIE-ENT) certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.