Pass CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
CompTIA CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers, CompTIA CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam Dumps
All CompTIA CompTIA PenTest+ certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are prepared by industry experts. CompTIA CompTIA PenTest+ certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide and training courses help candidates to study and pass hassle-free!
If you are a professional in cybersecurity with 3-4 years of experience in the field of information security, and are the owner of such certifications as Network+ and Security+, then opting for the PenTest+ designation is the right choice. Having this vendor-neutral accreditation issued by CompTIA proves that you are a real professional who is competent in penetration testing and vulnerability management. This designation can be gained by passing the PT0-001 or PT0-002 exam.
The PenTest+ exam is a unique one as it implies your competence in all stages of the penetration testing process, deep comprehension of each detail of the vulnerability management procedure, and ability to apply the newest techniques to deal with expanded attack surfaces. This exam testifies that you are competent in securing the network against attacks by performing management, vulnerability assessment, and updated penetration testing skills. The skills that you need to demonstrate while passing the CompTIA PenTest+ exam include the following ones:
- planning and scoping: the ability to implement the latest techniques including governance, risk, scoping, customer requirements;
- vulnerability scanning and information gathering: the ability to provide vulnerability scanning, vulnerability management, and analyzing the results;
- attacks and exploits: the ability to apply various social engineering techniques, wireless attacks, cloud-based attacks, and carry out post-exploitation techniques;
- reporting and communication: the ability to put emphasis on the vitality of communication and reporting in the environment during the pen testing procedure;
- tools and code analysis: the ability to be knowledgeable of new concepts to analyze a code sample, describe use cases of different tools used on each stage of a penetration test, and define scripts in various software deployments.
No matter which exam version you choose either PT0-001 or PT0-002, it will contain 85 multiple choice and performance-based questions. You will be given 165 minutes to complete all the questions, and score 750 points, which means your success in the exam. The exam can be taken through Pearson VUE either in the testing center or online. And the test will cost you $381.
Having the CompTIA PenTest+ certification, you can apply for such jobs as a penetration tester, security consultant, web app penetration tester, and cloud penetration tester. In addition, you can build a successful career in such companies as RICOH, ASICS, TARGET, to name a few. According to the Ziprecruiter website, the average salary of the Penetration Tester is about $116, 323 per year. Though, there’s a place for you to grow by developing your skills, as it ranges from $70,000 to $160,000 per annum.
The PenTest+ certification is a prestigious one not only because it offers you cool career prospects, but because meets the requirements of the directive 8140/8570.01-M, it is approved by the US DoD, and is compliant with ISO 17024. Since 2011, CompTIA has delivered more than 2.3 million ANSI/ASO accredited exams. This fact speaks for itself.
CompTIA PenTest+ certification practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE files format by real users. Study and pass CompTIA CompTIA PenTest+ certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are the best available resource to help students pass at the first attempt.