Pass ISTQB ATTA Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
ATTA Premium ETE File
- Premium File 65 Questions & Answers. Last Update: Sep 30, 2022
- Latest Questions
- 100% Accurate Answers
- Fast Exam Updates
Last Week Results!
|Download Free ATTA Exam Questions|
Size: 208.28 KB
ISTQB ATTA Practice Test Questions and Answers, ISTQB ATTA Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All ISTQB ATTA certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the ATTA Advanced Technical Test Analyst practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The ISTQB Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst (ATTA) certification exam will help candidates develop and test their technical skills during the Software Development Lifecycle. They will be exposed to different topics including white-box testing, component testing, non-functional testing, test automation, and static analysis.
ISTQB Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst Certification Details
This certificate targets those specialists who want to improve their skills and leverage their software testing skills. They will know how to solve problems and work with coding. Also, this validation is dedicated to the specialists who want to develop advanced software testing skills and understand the programming better than the non-certified testers. As for the details of the ATTA exam, it consists of 45 questions. The candidates will need to answer correctly to 65% of them. All questions have a multiple-choice format. Also, if they want to be eligible for the ISTQB ATTA certification exam, they should have previously obtained the ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level designation.
Learning Objectives for ATTA Certification Test
The candidates who want to obtain the ISTQB ATTA designation need to demonstrate the following skills:
- When it comes to risk-based testing tasks, the Technical Test Analysts should demonstrate that they know how to perform tasks related to risk identification, mitigation, and assessment.
- The white-box test techniques section includes learning objectives related to the statement and decision testing, multiple condition testing, API testing, basis path testing, decision coverage testing, and selecting a white-box test technique appropriate for different scenarios.
- The analytical techniques section includes topics dedicated to static and dynamic analysis.
- The quality characteristics for the technical testing section evaluates the candidates’ skills in testing planning, security and reliability testing, performance efficiency and maintainability testing, as well as portability & compatibility testing.
- In the test tools and automation part, the learning objectives focus on defining the test automation project and understand how to work with specific test tools.
Preparation Tools for Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst Certification
Candidates can easily become ATTA certified if they enroll in accredited training classes and use verified materials like books. Therefore, they can choose from the following options:
- ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst Training Provided by Planit Testing
ISTQB works with the Planit Testing center as an accredited partner that provides training sessions for the Advanced Test Technical Analyst certification. This course is dedicated to experienced testers who want to differentiate themselves from the competition and gain advanced skills in software testing. Also, it focuses on testers who want to get a technical certification and get appreciation from their colleagues, employers, and stakeholders. Test managers are also targeted by this training as they will find it useful for better understanding the technical testing abilities. At last, the fourth category of the suitable audience consists of technical testers who want to progress in their technical testing skills. In all, this class has different learning objectives, as follows:
- Helping the attendees identify the risks associated with software systems non-functional aspects;
- Selecting and applying the correct structural design techniques;
- Creating test plans so that they can obtain non-functional tests design, execution, and planning;
- Being able to come with improvement proposals to ensure maintainability, security, and code testability by using static analysis tools
- Selecting appropriate tools for ensuring the automation of technical testing tasks;
- Understanding the technical difficulties and selecting the right concepts and applying them to obtain test automation.
This class is available in the online self-study and in-house versions. The first mode of delivery implies that the exam-takers can access the materials anytime and can study at their own pace while the second type means that large corporations have a group of employees who want to get certified so ask for a personalized offer for training at the office or at a location, which is more convenient for the entire group. Also, the course price in the self-study format is $1000 and it comes with the following advantages:
- Guaranteed pass, which means that if the candidates don’t pass the ATTA test from the first attempt, they can attend this training one more time for free in the following 6 months. However, exam resits are excluded from this offer.
- Exam revision assistance meaning that the candidates can pass for the first time using the provider’s exam revision questions, online tutorials, and live revision sessions.
- Receive a voucher of $250 that can be used to enroll in a different class that can help the candidate get the passing score from the first try.
- Advanced Software Testing - Vol.3
Such a book is available on Amazon in both Kindle and paperback formats. Its authors are Jamie L Mitchell and Rex Black and it was written for technical test analysts who want to obtain the right skills related to test design, analysis, and execution. It offers a practical experience that will help applicants carry out and define the tasks necessary to execute a strategy for testing. Also, once they finish going through the topics presented in this book, the exam-takers will be able to implement, design, analyze, and deploy tests and know how to take into account risk deliberations to select the suitable priority and effort for tests. Moreover, the guide includes sample questions that follow the learning objectives of the official validation. Also, note that both authors have vast experience in software engineering. Therefore, they used their expertise to offer a complete learning experience and help the readers upskill their abilities and get the ISTQB ATTA qualification.
- Exam Practice Questions for ISTQB ATTA LATEST VERSION
Thanks to this book issued by Vector Books, the candidates can practice questions similar to those that they will receive in the real exam. Therefore, they will get used to its difficulty and check their preparedness level. In comparison to other similar workbooks including practice questions, this one is available in digital format. This means that the readers can access the information anytime and review the questions until they feel that they understood the information and are confident enough to sit for the real test.
Getting the ISTQB Advanced Test Technical Analyst designation will help any experienced tester strengthen his/her skills and become a valuable member of his/her team. This certification can be obtained only by those specialists who are organized in their training routine and use verified preparation materials such as the books from Amazon or the training courses provided by accredited partners of the vendor.
ISTQB ATTA practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass ATTA Advanced Technical Test Analyst certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.