Pass VMware VCP-DCV 2020 Certification Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
VMware VCP-DCV 2020 Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers, VMware VCP-DCV 2020 Certification Exam Dumps
All VMware VCP-DCV 2020 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are prepared by industry experts. VMware VCP-DCV 2020 certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide and training courses help candidates to study and pass hassle-free!
The VMware VCP-DCV 2020 certification focuses on testing the candidates’ ability to implement, troubleshoot, and manage a VMware vSphere 7 infrastructure.
Target Audience for VMware VCP-DCV 2020 Certification
A candidate who wants to become a certified Data Center Virtualization specialist should have between 6 to 12 months of experience troubleshooting and managing vSphere x.7 architecture and infrastructure. In general, the target audience for this certification is formed by administrators. Usually, they have the necessary skills to identify and implement the necessary actions to ensure business continuity, hardware security, networking, disaster recovery, and storage. The exam necessary to get this validation is coded 2V0-21.20. It includes 70 questions that have different formats and difficulty levels. The candidates will be successful in this exam if they get a minimum passing score of 300 points. Also, the allotted time for each candidate to finish the test is 130 minutes. Besides, the time will be the same even if the exam-takers are native English speakers or not. Another important aspect that we need to mention is that the registration fee is $250. In addition, 2V0-21.20 is a proctored exam so the exam-takers will need to register on the Pearson VUE site and follow the platform’s indications to finalize the registration process. Also, they should use this site to find the most appropriate testing center to take the final test.
Main Topics Tested in VMware VCP-DCV 2020 2V0-21.20 Exam
The candidates who want to get the passing score in this 2V0-21.20 exam will need to demonstrate that they have the following skills:
- Understand how to identify and manage vSphere technologies and architecture;
- Implement vSphere solutions and products;
- Show proficiency in designing and planning vSphere architecture;
- Plan, set up, and configure topology traits;
- Deal with the optimization, upgrades, and performance-tuning
- Be responsible for repairing and troubleshooting issues existing;
- Perform operational & admin tasks.
Training Materials for VCP-DCV 2020 Certificate
The following resources will help the candidates get the necessary skills to obtain the VMware VCP-DCV 2020 certification:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V7] Official Training
This class is one of the official training resources provided by the vendor to help the candidates earn the VCP-DCV 2020 qualification. The intended audience for this prep option is formed by system engineers and administrators. As for the prerequisites, the vendor mentions that the attendees should have prior experience working with Microsoft Windows and Linux systems. Overall, it is a five-day course that offers intensive training on how to manage, configure, and maintain vSphere 7 architecture. In particular, this training focuses on VMware ESXi 7.0 and vCenter Server 7.0 products. To know more, such a course can be delivered via classroom, onsite, live online, or vFlex-ILT modes and covers the following objectives:
- Help the attendees understand how to describe SDDC features;
- Show the candidates how to describe VMware Skyline benefits and capabilities;
- Detail ESXi hosts configuration and installation;
- Describe VMware vCenter Server Appliance configuration and deployment;
- Explain vCenter Server Appliance monitoring, management, and back-up;
- Effectively use storage technologies supported by vSphere;
- Be in charge of virtual machine resource management;
- Provide VMware vSphere Lifecycle Manager performance and usage;
- Be responsible for library creation and virtual machine deployment by using templates available in the library.
As far as you see, the list of objectives is rather extended. Thus, it is clear that at the end of this course, the candidates will know how to work with vSphere 7.0 technology and get great results by using it.
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V7] Official Training
This is another course that is included in the vendor’s recommendation for being successful in getting this VCP-DCV 2020 certification. It targets experienced system engineers and administrators, as well as system integrators. Also, before enrolling in this class, the candidates need to understand the concepts presented in the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V7] course as well as having equivalent knowledge and experience in working with ESXi and vCenter Server. In all, this course debuts with the introduction in logistics and its objectives and continues with teaching the attendees about network scalability. During the intensive training of 5 days, the candidates will learn about storage scalability, how to manage and host network scalability, as well as what CPU optimization means. Besides, the attendees will find answers to their questions related to memory, storage, and network optimization. Finally, they will find how to effectively optimize vCenter Server Performance. When it comes to VMware products, the attendees will learn everything about VMware ESXi 7.0 and vCenter Server 7.0. When it comes to the delivery modes, the class can be delivered in the classroom or live online. Also, it is available onsite or via vFlex-ILT. Finally, it can be also delivered on demand for any interested candidate.
Apart from those training options, you may also refer yourself to Amazon study guides like:
- How I passed My VCP-DCV 2020 by Klyt Clysfer Publications
This is a 97-page workbook available in the English language for any candidate who wants to get a passing score in the VCP-DCV 2020 certification exam. While attending the vendor’s official classes might be effective, the candidates should also consolidate their knowledge on how to use VMware resources with this guide that contains verified tips on how to pass 2V0-21.20 test. Therefore, instead of wasting time and trying to get the passing score from several attempts, the candidates can use this book and identify the best tips that can be combined with their study strategy. Besides, this material includes a free coupon code which the specialists can use in the exam. The publisher, Klyt Clysfer Publications, worked with individuals who were open to share their experience and create together an effective guide that will make the certification journey successful for any candidate.
When you start preparing for the VCP-DCV 2020 certification, it is essential to start with the blueprint for the related exam that has code 2V0-21.20. Thus, you will find what its objectives are and which topics will be tested in the real exam. Once you understand what you know and what you need to study more, you can use the study materials available on the vendor’s official site and on other trustful sources, such as Amazon.
VCP-DCV 2020 certification practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE files format by real users. Study and pass VMware VCP-DCV 2020 certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are the best available resource to help students pass at the first attempt.
IT Certification Tutorials
- Importance and Need of Computer Networking Certifications
- Some Quick Certifications That Can Pay You Well in 2019
- 6 Tips to Help You Pass Your Certification Exam on the First Try
- Hot News About Citrix Changes in 2021-2022: What’s There for You to Know?
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 04 - Meetings in Scrum
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python Part 4
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Risk Management Part 4
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management Part 4
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Get and Transform Data: Level 1 - Home Part 1
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 03 - Implementing Advanced Authentication and Cryptographic Techniques
- IIBA CBAP - Tasks of Elicitation and Collaboration
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Quotes
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation Part 4
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 4: Analysis Part 2
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Implementing a GCP Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)