About This Course
Certified Information Systems Security Professional, popular by the name CISSP, is a certification that recognized internationally, as the security certification for getting information for security professionals. The course or certification is provided by (ISC)2 - International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium.
This certification is a way to determine the knowledge, provide the career an advanced level, and also become the member of the cybersecurity leaders for the holder. It reveals that the certificate holder comes with advanced levels of design, implementation, engineer, and running the information security program.
In the continuously developing world, the technology solutions are not also capable to protect the important assets of the organization. This has led to an increase in the demand of qualified professionals in the form of security staff that are capable to provide with the highest standards of security for the employees, customers, stakeholders, along with the organizational information assets. The ISC-CISSP certificate holders help in providing the organization's accurate security for their assets.
Benefits of the CISSP certification:
- Demonstrates the working knowledge of the information security.
- Describes the commitment to the profession.
- Contributes a career distinction with an enhancement in the credibility and marketability.
- Gives an opportunity to earn more than the non-certified professionals, which is determined by the Global Information Security Workforce Study.
- Helps satisfy the organization and the government needs for information security certification authorization.
- The individual should have minimum of 5 years of experience either full-time, part-time, paid, or cumulative.
- The candidate should also have the knowledge of two or more domains out of eight of the ISC-CISSP also known as CBK.
- The individual need to get a relevant degree of college for four years.
- Approved credential from CISSP Prerequisite pathway and 2 years of experience in Information Security are also a must have for the candidates.
The certification of CISSP can be obtained in four steps, which are meeting the eligibility of CISSP, creating an account at Pearson VUE and scheduling the exam, clearing the exams, and subscribing to (ISC)2 code of ethics and getting endorsed.
Exam paper design:
- About 100-150 questions for English Exams
- Multiple choice questions
- 3 hours' time period
- Passing grade of 70%
Audience the course targets:
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Information Security Specialist
- Cybersecurity Professional
- Security Consultants
- Security Analysts
- Network Administrators
- Network Architect
- Systems Engineers
The CISSP certification course is now also obtained in the form of video lectures, which has made learning easier. The CISSP professionals in the market are able to earn nearly $73,627 to $119,184 annually. It is also considered to be the highest paying certification in the field of IT. Apart from this, the certification holders also receive a good salary hike no matter whatever domain they go within the IT field. The certification is also respected by a number of global IT companies like P&G, Google, IBM, and much more.