About This Course
A Certified Ethical Hacker is a professional who is capable to understand and know how to recognize the weakness and other vulnerabilities in the systems that are targeted. The skilled professional also uses similar knowledge along with tools in the form of a hacker. The certification also allows the hacker to lawfully and in a legitimate process hack the security posture of the systems that are targeted.
While acquiring the Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH) certification, through ECCouncil 312-50, you need to prepare for the certification for identifying the weak areas you have. The course would provide you with proper guidance and preparation for passing the examination in the first trial with utmost confidence.
The ECCouncil CEH 312-50 course is carried out to get detailed information about ethical hacking, which is also popular as a process that includes penetration of the computers after having an official profession for doing so. The course is carried out for determining any kind of vulnerabilities that exist along with preventive, protective countermeasures, and corrective prior to any kind of compromise for the system that takes place.
Purpose of the ECCouncil CEH 312-50 course:
- Establishing and governing minimal standards for accrediting professional information of security specialists with ethical hacking.
- Informing the people that there are individuals that come with credentials for meeting the optimum standards.
- Reinforcing the ethical hacking as a different and self-adjusting profession.
CEH certification syllabus:
- Basic knowledge of hacking
- Gathering of information for ethical hacker
- Enumeration and scanning
- Evasion and sniffing
- Attacking the system
- Hacking based on web applications and servers
- Wireless networks hacking
- Trojans and other attacks
- Cryptography 101
- Low technology: physical security and social engineering
- The pen test - assembling all together
- If the individual has undergone official training (ILT), online live training, computer-based training, academic learning, etc., he is eligible to appear for the ECCouncil examination.
- The candidates can also apply for the training course without having any official training. For this, the individual needs to have minimum 2 years of experience in information security grounds.
Key skills provided by the ECCouncil Certified Ethical Hacking course:
- The detailed understanding of the current security protocol that is famous among the operating environments.
- The methodology to hack any organization's system and network, after having its permission for accessing vulnerabilities and weaknesses.
- The understanding how to undertake protective, corrective and preventive measures regarding the safety of the systems, protecting it from malicious attacks.
- The ability to identify and deal with various types of passwords along with counter passwords.
- Deep knowledge of the various methods of ethical hacking like terminology, classes, stages, phases, etc.
- The knowledge of cryptography techniques and encryption techniques along with key infrastructure based on both private and public.
- The detailed information about common cyber attacks.
- The examination consists of 150 questions
- Multiple choice questions
- 240 minutes of time limit
- For clearing the exams, passing score is 70%
- Security Officers
- Site Administrators
- Security Professionals
The ECcouncil CEH certification is quite in demand these days, especially, among the individuals that come with skills in grounds of telecommunications, knowledge, computer systems, and web systems. The main aim of this certification course is to aid you in getting expertise in ethical hacking methodology, which is widely used in the penetration process of testing. After the completion of the course, you would be filled with all required ethical hacking skills, that are quite in demand. The skills are also recognized by the international bodies.