Pass Fortinet NSE7_PBC-6.4 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
NSE7_PBC-6.4 Premium ETE File
- Premium File 30 Questions & Answers. Last Update: Mar 25, 2023
- Latest Questions
- 100% Accurate Answers
- Fast Exam Updates
Last Week Results!
|Download Free NSE7_PBC-6.4 Exam Questions|
Size: 544.39 KB
Fortinet NSE7_PBC-6.4 Practice Test Questions and Answers, Fortinet NSE7_PBC-6.4 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Fortinet NSE7_PBC-6.4 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the NSE7_PBC-6.4 NSE 7 - Public Cloud Security 6.4 practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The candidates who want to get certified as Fortinet NSE 7 Network Security Architects should take a close look at the Fortinet NSE 7 - Public Cloud Security 6.4 or NSE7_PBC-6.4 exam. This test can help the applicants obtain the NSE 7 Network Security Architect certification and get specialized in Public Cloud Security.
Ideal Candidates for Fortinet NSE7_PBC-6.4
In a nutshell, the NSE7_PBC-6.4 test is suitable for security and network specialists who have tasks dedicated to administrating and integrating the public cloud security infrastructure in an enterprise environment. In addition, the individuals interested in taking this exam are those who want to obtain the NSE 7 designation. In general, the applicants who want to achieve such a certificate are interested in learning how to troubleshoot, execute, and administer Fortinet security solutions.
Fortinet NSE7_PBC-6.4 Exam Structure
Commonly, the exam-takers who register for the official Fortinet NSE7_PBC-6.4 test are interested in obtaining the specialized qualification for Public Cloud Security. Still, apart from this evaluation, the individuals can choose one test from the list below:
- Advanced Analytics;
- Advanced Threat Protection;
- Enterprise Firewall;
- Secure Access;
- OT Security.
Coming back to the NSE7_PBC-6.4 validation, the candidates should know that they will have to answer 30 questions with the allotted time being one hour. Then, the actual exam is available in the English & Japanese languages only and focuses on two products FortiGate 6.4 and FortiWeb 6.4, respectively. Plus, the registration process can be completed using the Pearson VUE platform. Thus, the candidates are required to access their accounts on the site and follow the instructions to finalize the registration. Once the enrollment process is finalized and you consider that you gained the necessary knowledge to take the actual test, you should look for an available test center. When it comes to the scoring, you’ll receive the pass or fail result, which will be available in your Pearson VUE account.
Areas Assessed by This Test
The candidates who take the Fortinet NSE 7 - Public Cloud Security 6.4 exam should demonstrate that they developed a solid knowledge of the following topics:
- Identifying the Fortinet solutions for Amazon Web Services;
- Gaining knowledge of how to properly work with the Fortinet Solution for Microsoft Azure;
- Developing Fortinet Solutions for Google Cloud Platform and identifying the proper patterns for dedicated interconnection;
- Reviewing the FortiCASB and FortiCWP architecture and the supported applications.
Preparation Tools for Fortinet NSE7_PBC-6.4 Certification Exam
You can easily pass the Fortinet NSE7_PBC-6.4 evaluation if you enroll in the following training classes and read the below-mentioned books:
- Public Cloud Security 6.4 Course
This is a 2-day class developed by Fortinet for the candidates who want to enhance their skills in working with Public Cloud Security architecture. The attendees will learn how to use the product’s components to develop the proper infrastructure of different top public cloud providers. Also, they will gain knowledge of how to manage security challenges and understand how auto-scaling, high availability, and software-define network connectors work. The course focuses on two products, that is, the FortiGate 6.4 and FortiWeb 6.4 versions. All in all, at the end of this class, the instructors will have taken the attendees to the point where they harness the following skills:
- Deploying the FortiGate VM on AWS and Azure platforms in auto-scaling, single, and HA modes;
- Using the Fortinet templates for deploying complex environments;
- Deploying FortiWeb in Azure and AWS;
- Integrating other Fortinet products and services with cloud vendors.
The vendor’s prerequisites for the attendees is to have general knowledge of how the IaaS vendors work. Also, applicants should have experience with working with FortiWeb and FortiGate VMs. Besides, the course-takers should have a paid subscription to Azure and AWS. Apart from meeting these conditions, the course attendees are required to have a high speed and stable internet connection. Another system requirement is having an updated web browser and a product that allows candidates to open PDF documents.
- FortiOS AWS Cookbook Version 6.4 by Fortinet
This guide covers the details and features that the FortiOS 6.4 version includes for the AWS platform. This training material debuts with information on how the FortiGate – VM can be installed for the AWS environment. Then, the exam-takers will gain in-depth knowledge of how to deploy auto-scaling on AWS. This chapter includes information on how to perform planning, obtain the deployment package or locate the deployed resources. Another chapter included in this guide handles the topic dedicated to single FortiGate-VM deployment and the High Availability for FortiGate-VM on Amazon Web Services.
- FortiOS Azure Cookbook Version 6.4 by Fortinet
This book is developed by the vendor and focuses on the ways that the certified specialists can use to deploy FortiOS 6.4 version on Azure. In particular, this preparation material covers the following topics:
- Introduction on how the FortiGate – VM can be configured for Azure;
- Deployment of FortiGate – VM for Azure;
- Deployment of auto-scaling features and products on Azure;
- Execution of Single FortiGate – VM;
- Managing high availability for FortiGate – VM on Azure;
- Deploying Azure Sentinel and sending FortiGate logs for queries & analytics;
- Understanding how Azure AD acts as SAML IdP;
- Connecting local VPNs for FortiGate – VM on Azure;
- Developing SDN connector in Azure Stack and obtaining the integration with Azure.
You can pass the Fortinet NSE7_PBC-6.4 exam with flying colors as long as you understand the exam syllabus and attend the recommended training classes. While the test blueprint shows you what’s expected from your side, the training resources help you develop the required skills. You can start by taking a look at the vendor’s site and identify the dedicated training for the Fortinet NSE7_PBC-6.4 evaluation. The more preparation materials you use, the higher the chances will be to take the passing score from the first attempt.
Fortinet NSE7_PBC-6.4 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass NSE7_PBC-6.4 NSE 7 - Public Cloud Security 6.4 certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.
IT Certification Tutorials
- What Agile Certifications Should You Follow in 2019?
- Importance of Big Data Analytics in Real-Time Business
- Project Management Trends 2022: Forecast
- DP-100 Microsoft Data Science - Recommendation System Part 2
- Python Institute PCAP - Functions and Variable Scope Part 2
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Resource Management Part 4
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Procurement Management Part 4
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 4 - Transform - Text and Numbers Part 2
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 05 - Implementing Security for Cloud and Virtualization Technologies Part 5
- Checkpoint CCSA 156-215.80 - Module 2
- LPI 010-160 - Searching and Extracting Data from Files and Archiving Part 2
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 4 - Security Part 4
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 3: Processing Part 5
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Configuring Network Services: Load Balancer; CDN ; DNS Part 3
- SPLK-1003 Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin - Splunk Post Installation Activities : Knowledge Objects Part 4