Pass Juniper JPR-961 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
JPR-961 Premium ETE File
- Premium File 65 Questions & Answers. Last Update: May 17, 2022
- Latest Questions
- 100% Accurate Answers
- Fast Exam Updates
Last Week Results!
Juniper JPR-961 Practice Test Questions and Answers, Juniper JPR-961 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Juniper JPR-961 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the JPR-961 Juniper Networks Certified Internet Expert (JNCIE-SP) practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
Clearing the Juniper JPR-961 test will get you the JNCIE-SP designation that is the expert-level certification offered by Juniper Networks and is centered on developing the candidates’ knowledge of Service Provider Routing & Switching technologies. In particular, such an exam is necessary for verifying the applicants’ expertise when it comes to service provider networks as well as their maintenance, execution, and troubleshooting.
About JNCIE-SP Lab Exam
This test is a hands-on lab exam, where candidates, as covered earlier, will be validating their abilities in implementing, troubleshooting, and maintaining service provider networks of Juniper Networks by building a service provider network that has various vMX virtual routers. The duration of such an exam is currently 6 hours and it will be held in a few selected Juniper Networks testing centers.
Overall, the skills you are expected to be proficient in can be broken down into 7 main domains as follows:
- Infrastructure of a device This includes the features of a system like user accounts and Syslogs, firewall filters, automation scripts like NETCONF and SNMP scripts, and the configuration of interfaces.
- Configuring and troubleshooting IGP This section covers various MTU problems, mismatches, address issues, routing loops and policies, and the designated IGP for IPv4 and IPv6.
- Configuring, selecting, and troubleshooting BGP Under this objective, you will come across the concepts of formation of BGP adjacency, route reflection, multi-homing, different attributes of BGP, load balancing, several routing policies regarding route redistribution, regex, and BGP communities.
- Concepts of MPLS This area includes configuring and troubleshooting, traffic engineering, and high availability techniques, where you will be learning about tunneling, signaling, TED, ERO, admin groups, the configuration of RSVP bandwidth constraints, the protection of nodes and links, FRR, LFA, and more.
- VPN This section mainly comprises Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPNs. Also, it will cover the topics of route targets, protection of nodes, inter-provider VPN, VPLS, EVPN, internet access, and more.
- Building and troubleshooting Multicast Under this section, candidates will be dealing with the concepts of Anycast RP/MSDP, NG-MVPN, PIM-SM, and PIM-SSM.
- CoS The final domain, CoS, revolves around configuring and troubleshooting scheduling, classifying, queueing, rewriting, and CBF.
As the JNCIE-SP lab exam commences the Expert Service Provider Routing and Switching track, the professional-level exam JNCIP-SP acts as a prerequisite for it. This in turn means that a candidate must complete the JNCIA-Junos and JNCIS-SP exams as well before attempting the lab validation coded JPR-961.
Vendor’s Self-Study Bundle for Exam Preparation
All in all, there are many different JNCIE-SP exam preparation materials for candidates to get a hold of online. For one, Juniper Networks offers their recommended JNCIE-SP Certification Self-Study Bundle, which is a great hands-on guide that will help candidates acquire the skills required to ace the official lab exam. In addition to the exam domain-based content, it also offers two practice tests that provide an experience similar to that of the real evaluation. The subscription will cost you 599 USD and comes with access rights to course content through Online Secure PDF, a workbook with lessons as well as exercises, and 12 lab sessions with access to the Juniper Networks lab environment. Another additional resource made available via Juniper Networks is their Juno documentation. It comprises the most basic startup instructions as well as content on its features, configuration examples, Junos API and scripting, system administration, and other references.
Study Guides to Supplement Your Skills
Apart from the resources offered by the official vendor, you can easily find some great reference books on Amazon like:
- Second Edition of Junos Enterprise Routing by Peter Southwick, Doug Marschke, and Harry Reynolds This guide offers comprehensive information on topics related to Juniper enterprise router lineup design, Junos interfaces and troubleshooting methodologies, BGP & IGP routing protocols, concepts as well as tools for security, and finally, Layer 2 services. The paperback version of this book is available for just 61.19 USD. In addition, you can opt for the Kindle format that will cost you around 40 USD.
- First Edition of the JUNOS Enterprise Switching by Harry Reynolds and Doug Marschke This book is a great technical read that covers detailed content on Juniper Networks' new Ethernet-switching EX product platform. In short, the topics it details include enterprise switching, VLANs, spanning tree protocol, DHCP snooping, routing policies, and inter-VLAN routing. It is available for purchase for just 57.99 USD if you’re opting for the paperback. In case you want to acquire the Kindle version, it will cost you about 40 USD.
- Day One: Deploying Basic QoS written by Guy Davies With this manual, you can learn all about the general principles of QoS, the steps involved in QoS implementation, and the identification and manipulation of traffic behaviors. Particularly, it's ideal for someone looking forward to learning how to implement QoS to any Juniper device. The paperback version of this book can be bought for just 12 USD while the kindle one will go for only 1.19 USD.
- Second Edition of This Week: Deploying BGP Multicast VPNs by Antonio Sanchez Monge This study guide is intended for more advanced readers who have a basic understanding of IP/MPLS architectures and will help them enhance their knowledge in the MBGP Multicast VPN technology. In all, such a book is a highly recommended guide for all aspiring candidates for JPR-961 and can be purchased via Amazon for a sum of 20 USD in the paperback format.
The JNCIE-SP designation will be valid for only 3 years. This is so that the standard of Juniper certifications can be maintained without individuals carrying outdated knowledge. Once the three-year period is up, interested candidates are given two methods to recertify, be it retaking the official exam or by attending classes conducted by Juniper Networks or any of the JNAEPs.
Passing the Juniper JPR-961 lab exam is the last step to completing the expert-level Service Provider Routing and Switching track. With the plentiful resources offered by Juniper Networks and other informative books that can be found online, any dedicated candidate can easily ace this exam.
Juniper JPR-961 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass JPR-961 Juniper Networks Certified Internet Expert (JNCIE-SP) certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.