Pass Juniper JN0-1301 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Juniper JN0-1301 Practice Test Questions and Answers, Juniper JN0-1301 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Juniper JN0-1301 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the JN0-1301 Data Center Design, Specialist (JNCDS-DC) practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
Passing JN0-1301 exam brings one the Juniper Networks Certified Design Specialist-Data Center (JNCDS-DC) certification. This test measures the candidate’s knowledge of data center network design principles as well as best practices. Also, it is the next exam that students opt for after acing Juniper JN0-1102 and earning the associate certificate.
JN0-1301 Exam Facts
JN0-1301 exam has a duration of 90 minutes. Like most of the Juniper tests, it includes 65 questions purely based on the multiple-choice format and is administered through the Pearson VUE platform. Once completed it, you will only get the Pass or Fail grade with no specifics regarding your performance.
The exam is focused on the eight major objectives that candidates will need to master so as to handle their responsibilities in the future workplace efficiently. Listed below are the general guidelines about what you should know before enrolling in the test and what you will face when sitting for it:
- Considerations of the Data Center Design
- Data Center Interconnect
- The architectures of the Ethernet Fabric
- Data Center Security
- Virtualization concepts regarding Data Center
- Data Center Traffic Prioritization
- Data Center High Availability
- The architecture of the IP Fabric
The JNCDS-DC certificate is intended to validate professionals who possess mid-level knowledge of data center network design. It will confirm if a student is familiar with key principles of this field and can successfully implement this knowledge. To qualify for the certification, candidates must first attain Juniper Networks Certified Design Associate (JNCDA) as it proves a solid knowledge base for further advancements.
The study options covered in the next section are some of the recommended training resources for preparing for the Juniper JN0-1301 exam. Generally, the choice of the materials will depend on your source of inspiration or motivation, experience, and preferred learning approach. In case you need some guidance and like interactive studies, check the official online course that is disclosed below.
Juniper Networks Design-Data Center (JND-DC)
The Juniper Networks Design-Data Center (JND-DC) is a mid-level course that targets individuals who have already mastered network configuration and operation concepts and now looking to obtain advanced skills relating to the principles of data center design. It is a 5-day intense training that covers all the topics involved in the test. Regarding the prerequisites, candidates should ensure they possess the following technical skills before enrolling in this program:
- A solid understanding of routing and switching concepts
- In-depth mastery of the Juniper network solutions and products
- Knowledge of the principles of infrastructure security
- Basic knowledge of load balancers and hypervisors
- Successful completion of the JNDF course
Also, candidates should be well-conversant with all the relevant Juniper products including EX series, MX series, Design Track, SRX Series, Contrail, Junos OS, Junos Space, and QFabric, among the rest. Next is an overview of the topics you will be going through:
- Day 1
To start with, you will be tested on a huge variety of concepts related to the data center design. This phase also covers the ideas of traditional data center architecture, and primary design considerations.
- Day 2
The second day of online training will emphasize the knowledge of data center design by confirming if a learner can design a multitier architecture. This section covers the common concepts of Junos Fusion, Ethernet Fabric design, Virtual Chassis, and Virtual Chassis Fabric, just to mention a few.
- Day 3
On the 3rd day of your training, this course will validate your capability to work with IP Fabric Architecture, and traditional data center interconnect. Some of the concepts you will tackle here include overlay network, IP fabric scaling, and IP fabric routing design.
- Day 4
This section is focused on those skills an aspiring specialist should have to successfully secure data centers, work with SDN and virtualization within data center platforms, and complete data center operation.
- Day 5
Finally, your mastery of migration strategies will be tested. This stage also covers the concepts of high availability, and traffic prioritization relating to converged networks. This includes the topics such as migration case studies, device-level redundancy, and others.
Recommended Revision Books
Read on to find more information about the materials that can supplement your certification exam preparation:
- Focus on Data Center: An IT Consultant’s Essential Guide for Working in Data Center Environment
This book was published by ServiceManagers.org in 2016 to help IT professionals excel in data center operations. So, it can assist you in cracking JN0-1301 exam by addressing tons of crucial concepts. It is a comprehensive study material that gives consolidated information about data center. It covers all the common terminologies, checklists, a swell as roles and responsibilities of professionals working with this technology. For the inquisitive learners, this book will finally answer all the questions about data center management. You can purchase it from the Amazon store today to boost your chances of passing JN0-1301 test.
- Data Center Virtualization Certification: VCP6.5-DCV Exam Guide by Andrea Mauro
Because Juniper focuses on networking architectures, it borrows a few concepts from VMware. So, getting the Data Center Virtualization study guide to help you prepare for this exam is never a terrible idea. One of the outstanding options is this study guide from VMware. It will specifically help you understand the concepts covered by the topic of Virtualization in the Data Center.
- Additional Resources
Aside from the above-mentioned study materials, Juniper also recommends several resources to help candidates prepare for their JN0-1301 exam the right way. These are also listed below;
- Migrating to a 40 Gbps Data Center
- Clos IP Fabrics with QFX5100 Switches
- Business Case for NFV SDN Programmable Networks
- Juniper Networks Solution Briefs
- Juniper Network Datasheets
Juniper certifications are directly geared towards career growth, and the JNCDS-DC certificate is no exception. If you want to gain proven IT skills that will turn you into an outstanding team player in modern IT environments, passing the JN0-1301 exam is a no brainer. It’s time to go for it!
Juniper JN0-1301 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass JN0-1301 Data Center Design, Specialist (JNCDS-DC) certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top 10 Programming Languages for 2018
- Top 10 IT Certifications That Guarantee You a Well-Paid Job in 2020
- 1z0-808 Oracle Java SE 8 Programmer - Encapsulation
- PMI RMP - IDENTIFY RISKS
- ISTQB CTFL-2018 - 2018: Test Design Techniques Part 3
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - PMBOK Guide; Sixth Edition
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 4 Section 1 - An Introduction to the Power BI Service Part 2
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Level 4: Adding more control to your visualizations Part 4
- Amazon AWS SysOps - CloudFormation for SysOps Part 4
- IIBA ECBA - Business Analysis Elicitation and Collaboration (IIBA -ECBA)
- PRINCE2 Practitioner - Introduction to Processes Part 4
- 1z0-082 Oracle Database Administration - Creating PDBs
- CRT-450 Salesforce Certified Platform Developer - Process Automation and Logic - 38%
- Salesforce Admin ADM-211 - Security and Access : Record Level Access